SHOCKING RACE stats! Blacks you think you are a victim of race!? Lol

That is one busy black man!

everyday.jpg

I have to admire his stamina.
That's a black man that does not exist.

I believe it ... no one exists with that kind of prowess.

Let me quote the great Paul Essen.

" The fact is when black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying black people (as a group) are violent makes sense.

If black people (who are PLACED BY WHITE PEOPLE at the BOTTOM of the RACIAL hierarchy) can be racist, what does that make the white people who created/invented/continue/enjoy the system/hierarchy that benefits them at the expense of everyone else"

When whites have endured all these things at the hands of blacks in America, then and only then can white talk to us about them being victims of race. End of discussion for me.

Last edited:
Apparently it does considering the crazy shit you whites post.

a8168f0f688637daf1581d3a11bc85746fcccb784fa2ee22807ab143f70c2cc0.jpg
I said you whites. So stop whining because you're going to get what you dish out.

I have never in my life referred to anyone as "you people". Don't include me in your narrow-minded stereotypes.

And I never said you people. So stop crying about a lie you made up. Besides you don't get to try that shit. Whites have a history of continuing racism we don't have, so you don't get to make everything the same when it's not.

Anyone who judges a person solely on the basis of their ethnicity is a moron Not only a moron, but a lazy moron.

If you're gonna hate someone, have the decency to get to know why you're hating them.
Talk to your fellow whites about that. Because we're talking about a behavior exhibited by people within the white race. Not all whites exhibit this behavior, but whites like yourself never seem able to admonish them for it, while you're quick to try calling us on things that you make up.

I said you whites. So stop whining because you're going to get what you dish out.

I have never in my life referred to anyone as "you people". Don't include me in your narrow-minded stereotypes.

And I never said you people. So stop crying about a lie you made up. Besides you don't get to try that shit. Whites have a history of continuing racism we don't have, so you don't get to make everything the same when it's not.

Anyone who judges a person solely on the basis of their ethnicity is a moron Not only a moron, but a lazy moron.

If you're gonna hate someone, have the decency to get to know why you're hating them.
Talk to your fellow whites about that. Because we're talking about a behavior exhibited by people within the white race. Not all whites exhibit this behavior, but whites like yourself never seem able to admonish them for it, while you're quick to try calling us on things that you make up.

Pretty sure I was clear ... ANYONE.

3 Stats from the Department of Justice Disprove Racist Talking Points on Crime
Myths about Black and Latinx offenders disproportionately attacking White people may be titilating for White supremacists, but they are unsupported by the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

1) White violent criminals disproportionately attack White victims.
“Among White victims, a higher percentage of victimizations were committed by white offenders (57 percent) than offenders of any other race. White victims perceived the offender to be Black in 15 percent of violent victimizations and Hispanic in 11 percent.”

2) White-on-White crime exceeds Latinx-on-Latinx crime rates, as well as those for crimes committed across races.
“During 2012-15, the rate of White-on-White violent crime (12.0 per 1,000 White persons) was about four times higher than Black-on-White violent crime (3.1 per 1,000). The rate of Black-on-Black violent crime (16.5 per 1,000 Black persons) was more than five times higher than White-on-Black violent crime (2.8 per 1,000). The rate of Hispanic-on-Hispanic violent crime (8.3 per 1,000 Hispanic persons) was about double the rate of White-on-Hispanic (4.1 per 1,000) and Black-on-Hispanic (4.2 per 1,000) violent crime. As with violent crime, the rates of serious violent crime and simple assault were higher for intraracial victimizations than interracial victimizations.”

3) White offenders are the group most likely to assault Black strangers.
“The percentage of violence committed against a Black victim by a white offender who was a stranger (50 percent) was higher than the percentage committed by a Black offender who was a stranger (38 percent).”

3 Stats from the Department of Justice Disprove Racist Talking Points on Crime | Colorlines

Again you need to learn that blacks are talking about a real behavior that whites continue to exhibit. Not because they are white. Not made up stereotypes.

Again you need to learn that blacks are talking about a real behavior that whites continue to exhibit. Not because they are white. Not made up stereotypes.

You're an intelligent person. Are you truly unable to detect the irony in your posts?

There were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between blacks and whites last year. ... Blacks committed 537,204" of them. (Source: Bureau of Justice Statistics)

Democrats: OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IS WHITE RACISM!

Please repost this for all the fake victims out there can calm down.
Post the Bureau of Justice link, not bullshit inflated numbers made up by Jared Taylor.
blacks 13% of the population...whites 65%
white on black murders - 229
black on white murders - 500
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
blacks commit hate crime at twice the rate of whties
Offenders
etc etc
here's BOJ up to 2008--they '''can't'' report the blacks anymore because of PC
black youth commit crime/murder ''way out of proportion to their numbers''/etc etc
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

A idiot started this thread and used math from the color of crime. His numbers are only repeated by the alt right. If you do a search all you get are alt-right and white supremacist links.

But let's get to the reality of how this saltine lie was developed and how the whites here misused this data.

How the Bureau of Justice Statistics Launched a White Supremacist Meme
Philip N. Cohen PhD on October 17, 2016

Which is one reason the government collects the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), a large sample survey of about 90,000 households with 160,000 people. In it they ask about crimes against the people surveyed, and the answers the survey yields are usually pretty different from what’s in the crime report statistics – and even further from the statistics on things like convictions and incarceration. It’s supposed to be a survey of crime as experienced, not as reported or punished.

It’s an important survey that yields a lot of good information. But in this case the Bureau of Justice Statistics is doing a serious disservice in the way they are reporting the results, and they should do something about it. I hope they will consider it.

Like many surveys, the NCVS is weighted to produce estimates that are supposed to reflect the general population. In a nutshell, that means, for example, that they treat each of the 158,000 people (over age 12) covered in 2014 as about 1,700 people. So if one person said, “I was raped,” they would say, “1700 people in the US say they were raped.” This is how sampling works. In fact, they tweak it much more than that, to make the numbers add up according to population distributions of variables like age, sex, race, and region – and non-response, so that if a certain group (say Black women) has a low response rate, their responses get goosed even more. This is reasonable and good, but it requires care in reporting to the general public.

So, how is the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ (BJS) reporting method contributing to the racist meme above? The racists love to cite Table 42 of this report, which last came out for the 2008 survey.

table42-highlighted.jpg

What this shows is that, based on their sample, BJS extrapolates an estimate of 117,640 White women who say they were sexually assaulted, or threatened with sexual assault, in 2008 (in the red box). Of those, 16.4% described their assailant as Black (the blue highlight). That works out to 19,293 White women sexually assaulted or threatened by Black men in one year – White supremacists do math. In the 2005 version of the table these numbers were 111,490 and 33.6%, for 37,460 White women sexually assaulted or threatened by Black men, or:

everyday.jpg

Now, go back to the structure of the survey. If each respondent in the survey counts for about 1,700 people, then the survey in 2008 would have found 69 White women who were sexually assaulted or threatened, 11 of whom said their assailant was Black (117,640/1,700).

How the Bureau of Justice Statistics Launched a White Supremacist Meme - Sociological Images

In short, the boy used fake math in his post. And don't bitch about me calling this cuck a boy after he starts a racist thread based on a lie.
blacks commit sexual assault at twice the rate of whites
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

" The fact is when black people begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can saying black people (as a group) are violent makes sense.

If black people (who are PLACED BY WHITE PEOPLE at the BOTTOM of the RACIAL hierarchy) can be racist, what does that make the white people who created/invented/continue/enjoy the system/hierarchy that benefits them at the expense of everyone else"

When whites have endured all these things at the hands of blacks in America, then and only then can white talk to us about them being victims of race. End of discussion for me.
most whites did not participate in that behavior

Why do you two live in the past. It does you no good.

Apparently it does considering the crazy shit you whites post.

a8168f0f688637daf1581d3a11bc85746fcccb784fa2ee22807ab143f70c2cc0.jpg

Or just listen to people who grew up with them. Might save you
Some time and head aches.
Would you let you daughter date just black men because she feels like a racist if she doesn’t?

Or just listen to people who grew up with them.

Grew up with them? You grew up with every black person on the face of the Earth?

I'm surprised you got to know anyone seeing how much you moved around.

Would you let you daughter date just black men because she feels like a racist if she doesn’t?

She can date a Martian ... as long as he's a doctor.
No she’s dating based off guilt because you said we need to get to know every individual, shouldn’t the ones that claim victimhood get a chance to date your daughter, don’t judge him

Grew up with them? You grew up with every black person on the face of the Earth?

I think black neighborhoods are pretty similar across America, mostly bad, some good? Why not keep it real?

I think black neighborhoods are pretty similar across America, mostly bad, some good? Why not keep it real?

You could say the same thing about Asian Neighborhoods, White Neighborhoods, or Jewish Neighborhoods.

They will all contain good and bad distributed along a curve.

She can date a Martian ... as long as he's a doctor.
No she’s dating based off guilt because you said we need to get to know every individual, shouldn’t the ones that claim victimhood get a chance to date your daughter, don’t judge him

My daughter would only feel guilty if she wasn't dating a Jewish guy.

Sammy%20Davis%20Jr.jpg

You could say the same thing about Asian Neighborhoods, White Neighborhoods, or Jewish Neighborhoods.

But that’s not what I said

But that’s not what I said

No, you're saying that based on the very tiny number of Black persons you claim to know (and I doubt that number is a positive integer), you believe Black people are all the same.

I was just mocking the sheer stupidity of that statement.

Forum List

Back