SHOCKING : Obama Reacts Quicker to Italy Earthquake then to Louisiana Floods

You know, it's much easier to make a phone call and express your condolences than it is to assemble your entire travel detail and make a trip.

Besides....................the LA governor told Obama to not show up for at least a week. That's what he did, he waited until they had a handle on the situation before he showed up. He also declared LA a disaster area and sent FEMA as soon as it became apparent a disaster was in the making.

So the gov or tells obummer to stay away but praises Trumps visit. How extraordinary.

So he flew to itally or are you comparing a phone call to Italy to a daily phone call to the governor of LA?

The Latest: Governor Defends Obama's Response to Flooding

"Edwards said Thursday that he's spoken with the White House daily and has received quick responses for each request he's made to the administration. He noted that FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate visited the state Tuesday and Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson was in-state Thursday.

Edwards said he is "not complaining in any way about our federal partnership."

He added that while the President can visit whenever he'd like, he'd prefer him to wait "a week or two" because such visits require local police and first responders to help block roads and provide security."

I'm guessing you and Dale were too stupid to read the link embedded in this photo that you posted? What dumb asses you and Dale are! :laugh:

From your posted photo link.....

"The above-displayed message was not uttered by Hillary Clinton and was not published in the 2005 book Rewriting History by Dick Morris. We found no record of the quote in any major publication. In fact, the first mention of this quote came in October 2015, more than a decade after Morris' book was published, on a Tumblr page dedicated to generating fake Hillary Clinton quotes:"

So he flew to itally or are you comparing a phone call to Italy to a daily phone call to the governor of LA?

"Edwards said Thursday that he's spoken with the White House daily and has received quick responses for each request he's made to the administration. He noted that FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate visited the state Tuesday and Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson was in-state Thursday.

He added that while the President can visit whenever he'd like, he'd prefer him to wait "a week or two" because such visits require local police and first responders to help block roads and provide security."

I'm guessing you and Dale were too stupid to read the link embedded in this photo that you posted? What dumb asses you and Dale are! :laugh:

"The above-displayed message was not uttered by Hillary Clinton and was not published in the 2005 book Rewriting History by Dick Morris. We found no record of the quote in any major publication. In fact, the first mention of this quote came in October 2015, more than a decade after Morris' book was published, on a Tumblr page dedicated to generating fake Hillary Clinton quotes:"
I saw the link and I decided to use Sol Alinsky tactics. Democraps are used to that and Sol would be proud of me.

I saw the link and I decided to use Sol Alinsky tactics. Democraps are used to that and Sol would be proud of me.
Sure you and Dale did. both of you are dummies.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back