SHOCK POLL: Trump Receives 25% of Black Vote – Enough to Ensure a GOP Landslide

SHOCK POLL: Trump Receives 25% of Black Vote - Enough to Ensure a GOP Landslide - The Gateway Pundit

Statistikhengst can you make some sense out of this? True or not? I am tired and I just can't buy it.If its true I am shocked.Maybe bringing American jobs and cutting the invasion off is something blacks are in favor of as well...less invaders less competition for welfare!
Don't you find it suspicious that the only polls showing Trump ahead is from one source?
Its why I asked Stat to look into it. He seems to be our resident poll person
"Gateway Pundit" possibly the most untrusted source on the planet.
No that's ANYTHING from CNN,FOX,MSNBC,etc etc.
These libs live and die by polls. Because they are too lazy, too tied up with their busy little lives toting their "greatest kids on the planet" soccer practice, to pay attention. so they rely on polls.
Shit both Clinton and Obama govern(ed) based on polling data.

I guess it could look that way, because the majority of the country has supported him in most of what he has done, but he stated those goals from the git go. The polls only verified he was still on the right course.
The right course? TO WHAT?...
Maybe in that fantasy world you Obama sycophants live in he's the greatest POTUS since George Washington, but here in the real world, we're not wearing rose colored glasses. And contrary to your perception, we on the right don't allow polls to tell us what to do or think....

The Hispanics in my family REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like Trump. BIG time. Even my very conservative Father in Law crinkles his nose at the guy.

I'd be very surprised to see him get 10% nationally.
Why not?....Because Trump exposed the truth about what type of people are coming from mexico to here illegally?....Don't tell me your relatives are not aware the criminal element that has followed illegals across the border.....Each day, Latinos both illegal and legal immigrants are victimized by Latino criminals. Those crimes go largely unreported. This happens because these people do not trust the police because where they come from the police are in the pockets of the drug cartels and other criminal organizations.
Every so often we'll see a news story or expose in the newspaper about this.
I say anyone who immigrated to this country legally should forget ethnicity for a moment and think of how long it took and how many hoops they had to jump through to become legal residents of the US, and then think about all those taking short cuts and thus a cloud of suspicion is made to hang over ALL those with Spanish surnames....Your relatives should be thinking about how to compel all those who wish to come here do it in the correct manner and follow the laws of the US....I challenge you to let them read this post.
They all have their reasons, but I can tell you they're pretty passionate about this.

The "why" doesn't matter. If the GOP is willing to sacrifice that group, that's up to them. If Trump actually is the nominee, the party will sure as hell have to come up with some kind of message and messaging that they're not using now, and I don't even know that anything would work.

The political class and the far left just don't understand why Trump's appeal crosses traditional boundaries and why he is doing so well, in spite of the trumped-up "controversies" that the media keep trying to invent out of things he says.

SHOCK POLL: Trump Receives 25% of Black Vote - Enough to Ensure a GOP Landslide - The Gateway Pundit

Statistikhengst can you make some sense out of this? True or not? I am tired and I just can't buy it.If its true I am shocked.Maybe bringing American jobs and cutting the invasion off is something blacks are in favor of as well...less invaders less competition for welfare!
Don't you find it suspicious that the only polls showing Trump ahead is from one source?
Believe it or not, CNN is trustworthy but I admire you including Fox in that list.
CNN is trustworthy all right. To not even let the facts of a story unfold before they put their liberal spin on it....Please.
Did it ever occur to you that the reason CNN and MSNBC have not been able to obtain a rate increase in over 5 years is because neither service gets any ratings?
I see CNN on airport terminal monitors. In business office lobbies....Guess what CNN is PAYING THEM to get their signal onto those monitors....
Now that's pretty funny.
That's ok though. You go on "trusting" CNN and it's $25,000 per year talking heads.

The media has kept a lid on our country for years. But guess what, you can't control Trump

-Geaux

******* are stupid, they aren't that stupid, just because, for now, they are enjoying the Blame the Beaners tours as well as the crackers...
Lol the true nature of the liberal mind revealed.

These libs live and die by polls. Because they are too lazy, too tied up with their busy little lives toting their "greatest kids on the planet" soccer practice, to pay attention. so they rely on polls.

I guess it could look that way, because the majority of the country has supported him in most of what he has done, but he stated those goals from the git go. The polls only verified he was still on the right course.
Maybe in that fantasy world you Obama sycophants live in he's the greatest POTUS since George Washington, but here in the real world, we're not wearing rose colored glasses. And contrary to your perception, we on the right don't allow polls to tell us what to do or think....

No. You leave that up to rush and hannity.

You are entitled to believe whatever you want, but the fact that poll is being reported nowhere on the internet is significant as is the fact for Trump to win the presidency he has to have 45% of the Latino vote which he clearly will not.
Wrong. He doesn't need 45% lol get real. And he will get some Hispanics votes cuz the American Hispanics don't like illegals.

The way Obama is going after free speech, talk radio might be next

-Geaux

-Geaux

Can you name one person whose free speech has been curtailed?

You are entitled to believe whatever you want, but the fact that poll is being reported nowhere on the internet is significant as is the fact for Trump to win the presidency he has to have 45% of the Latino vote which he clearly will not.
"You're entitled to believe what you want"...As are you...
You also don't get to take your beliefs and present them in the form of a conclusion....."which he clearly will not"....NO...You do not get to say that and expect to go unchallenged.
How the fuck do you know? Do you as a left winger have some kind of electoral crystal ball the rest of us do not?
Or are you one of these left wing loons that arrogantly believes and demands all people of minority groups vote in lockstep for democrats?
Look pal...Illegals don't vote. And if they do, there is cheating. And if there is cheating, all the more reason Voter ID laws are not only necessary, they should be a requirement.

You clearly need to get educated, you can start here. New data suggest GOP 2016 nominee will need to win nearly half of Latino vote

"You're entitled to believe what you want"...As are you...
You also don't get to take your beliefs and present them in the form of a conclusion....."which he clearly will not"....NO...You do not get to say that and expect to go unchallenged.
How the fuck do you know? Do you as a left winger have some kind of electoral crystal ball the rest of us do not?
Or are you one of these left wing loons that arrogantly believes and demands all people of minority groups vote in lockstep for democrats?
Look pal...Illegals don't vote. And if they do, there is cheating. And if there is cheating, all the more reason Voter ID laws are not only necessary, they should be a requirement.

You clearly need to get educated, you can start here. New data suggest GOP 2016 nominee will need to win nearly half of Latino vote

From what I gathered in the article 7% of the Latino vote is roughly equal to 1% of the white vote at this time. That keeps changing as the demographic changes alter the make up of the electorate but it applies to 2016.

So if the GOP nominee wins 60% of the white vote they only need 40% of the Latino vote but if that drops to 59% of the white vote then it jumps to 47% of the Latino vote.

However there is no guarantee that the GOP nominee is going to be able to pull that many white votes given how they are alienating women voters who are the single largest voting bloc of all.

And yes, they are alienating Latino voters too so either way it looks like a bridge too far for 2016.

Trump has this vote all locked up.
images

That's all our Hitler-youth cares about...

I See Bobby Byrd there, the Democrat "Conscious" of the Senate

-Geaux

The baker in oregon

The candidates using the term anchor babies. The people using the term illegal,alien. Global warming is climate change. Queers are gay. Food stamps,are ebt. Lying is misspeaking I could go on all day. It is,what you people do, you change everything and then say we,didn't change anything.

but what kind of blacks? Black Whites? Black White Hispanics? Black Asians? Regular Black People? Light Skinned Blacks? or maybe white people who think they are black.

-Geaux

The baker in oregon

Still trying to make that a speech issue? It's not. Never was. Don't you remember when the courts decided that?

Forum List

Back