SHOCK POLL: Trump Receives 25% of Black Vote – Enough to Ensure a GOP Landslide

SHOCK POLL: Trump Receives 25% of Black Vote - Enough to Ensure a GOP Landslide - The Gateway Pundit

Statistikhengst can you make some sense out of this? True or not? I am tired and I just can't buy it.If its true I am shocked.Maybe bringing American jobs and cutting the invasion off is something blacks are in favor of as well...less invaders less competition for welfare!
******* are stupid, they aren't that stupid, just because, for now, they are enjoying the Blame the Beaners tours as well as the crackers...

SHOCK POLL: Trump Receives 25% of Black Vote - Enough to Ensure a GOP Landslide - The Gateway Pundit

Statistikhengst can you make some sense out of this? True or not? I am tired and I just can't buy it.If its true I am shocked.Maybe bringing American jobs and cutting the invasion off is something blacks are in favor of as well...less invaders less competition for welfare!
Don't you find it suspicious that the only polls showing Trump ahead is from one source?
Its why I asked Stat to look into it. He seems to be our resident poll person
"Gateway Pundit" possibly the most untrusted source on the planet.
No that's ANYTHING from CNN,FOX,MSNBC,etc etc.

Don't you find it suspicious that the only polls showing Trump ahead is from one source?

You are entitled to believe whatever you want, but the fact that poll is being reported nowhere on the internet is significant as is the fact for Trump to win the presidency he has to have 45% of the Latino vote which he clearly will not.

Trump has this vote all locked up.
images

That's all our Hitler-youth cares about...

Believe it or not, CNN is trustworthy but I admire you including Fox in that list.

Black people don't like illegal aliens taking their jobs and driving their wages down either. That's something the open-borders assholes never considered.

You are entitled to believe whatever you want, but the fact that poll is being reported nowhere on the internet is significant as is the fact for Trump to win the presidency he has to have 45% of the Latino vote which he clearly will not.

Hmmmm, wrong. That's bullshit. That assumes his percentage of the other voting blocks won't change.

:rofl:The Rug will be LUCKY to get 4% of the Black vote, let alone 25%, whoever believes Blacks will vote for some blowhard Asshole that represents a pro white movement has got his head buried so deep up his ass, he's delusional maybe that's why he's running for President and DOSEN'T know the difference between the HAMAS AND HEZBOLLAH??

Romney got 7% of the Black vote, and was a more intelligent speaker, had better hair, and didn't talk shit behind everybody's back just because they asked him a question, he was to dumb to answer..

Black people don't like illegal aliens taking their jobs and driving their wages down either. That's something the open-borders assholes never considered.
Blame the Beaners is popular with the morons, dumbass, as I said above. it still won't win a national election.

:rofl:The Rug will be LUCKY to get 4% of the Black vote, let alone 25%, whoever believes Blacks will vote for some blowhard Asshole that represents a pro white movement has got his head buried so deep up his ass, he's delusional maybe that's why he's running for President and DOSEN'T know the difference between the HAMAS AND HEZBOLLAH??

Romney got 7% of the Black vote, and was a more intelligent speaker, had better hair, and didn't talk shit behind everybody's back just because they asked him a question, he was to dumb to answer..
Got a feeling this clown will end up on ignore soon but anyways. What supposed pro white movement does Trump represent and even if he did why does that matter? Democrats pander to everyone BUT straight white people.

Blame the Beaners is popular with the morons, dumbass, as I said above. it still won't win a national election.
Romney got 27% of the Hispanic vote in 12, and he claimed to have bloodlines from Mexico, and NEVER talked about building a wall, and sending back 11 Million people..

Trump will be lucky to get half that or 13% which basically means he's toast..

I'll wait to see if another polling firm can reproduce the same results. I'm highly skeptical of this result.

Forum List

Back