SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of Obama's 'Dreams Of My Father'

Stuck on stupid again....when will it ever end?

When will any of you believing in your right wing propaganda ever lift a finger to discern whether you are being fed the truth or not before making fools of yourselves?

Barack Obama met Bill Ayers for the first time in 1995 when he first entered politics....

Dreams from my Father was published in 1995....tell me, do you really believe a man that Obama met, months after his book was written and released for publication, wrote this book?

sheesh....

please, give me some faith in mankind again, and stop being such FOOLS!

I don't play conspiracy theory games.

Now who is it that claims they only met in 1995? And do you have a link for your claim?

Because I know the timeline inside and out. :eusa_angel:

You obviously don't know that in 1988 Michelle and Barack worked at the same law firm as Bernie.
You obviously don't know that is pure BULLSHIT!!!!!!
Barack never joined the firm and only did a summer internship in 1989, well after "Bernie" was gone. It is likely Michelle missed Bernie also since she didn't graduate Harvard Law until 1988 and didn't join until AFTER graduation.

truth is the last repub admin so badly damaged the Repub brand w/ voluntary wars and the creation of huge Big Gov't surveillance agencies that no one w/ a brain was going to vote for them no matter how much mud they slung.
A rather substantial number of the democrats threw in with those wars and the huge Big Gov't surveillance agencies.

They forced a second debate on invading Iraq in the Senate in 2002, were in on the passage of the Patriot Act 98-1 and have re-authorized it every time, escalated the war in Afghanistan and expanded it to Pakistan, have failed to close Gitmo, the list goes on and on.

Then there was something tossed in there about having a brain? What was that again?

don't blame it on Democrats. Who knew the Republicans would commit treasonous lies against the country they live in? I believed them. Course, now with the voter suppression and all the lies and fiascoes, I know better.
None of the things I listed has anything to do with republican lies. They have to do with democrats being every bit the despotic, warmongering worms that the republicans are.

The democrats have had every chance to reverse course to show that they're different and have not done so.

They are no different. They are no choice. They are power lusting thug tyrants, just like the republicans whom they claim to oppose.

The one thing we know is that Obama didn't write it. He is barely competent enough to read his teleprompter.

He's so brilliant and cares so much about our military he can't even pronounce a name of the military he is CIC of

CORPS-MAN

he's a fraud and the joke is being played on us

I agree, he is a fraud. But what is happening is NO joke!

It will go easier for you if you just leave your guns and bible's outside the front door.

lol, you can't talk about the bambams writing a book without them throwing up Palin, throwing up Booooooooooooooooooooosh

how pathetic are Obama cult members

Staph,

Have you thanked your fellow forum members lately?

Notice her avi ...

Dumb as a stump.

offsite

as i said, steve-mcerrand is a nice and lovely troll.

he delivers shit no one else would try to lay down.

sarah palin, birfer shit, now this.

this is why i am here, to get the real good news.

He actually "confesses"?

:lol:

Yea, he says "if you can help me prove it, I'll split the royalties".

Right wingers are too damn dumb to know what a joke is. When Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq, they believed him, when he said he was mistaken, they thought he was lying. They only believe lies.

splitting the royalties? that is what bolshewiks did in yekaterinburg.:mad:

I knew it. Author Jack Cashill several years ago figured out that Ayers was the one who wrote Obama's autobiography 'Dreams Of My Father' by studying his writing techniques and terminology was the same in his other books. The media went out of their way to bash Cashill for even bringing up such a notion. Now Bill Ayers, a unrepentant Marxist terrorist, is admitting he actually wrote Obama's book, the one with the composite girlfriends and all. And Obama stated Ayers was just some guy who lived in his neighborhood he had no affiliation with. Well the truth is out now.

ayers-book-dreams.jpg

SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of ?Dreams From My Father? in Latest Book | The Gateway Pundit
Damn you suckers are stupid!

”Ayers reveals how he has navigated the challenges and triumphs of this public life with steadfastness and a dash of good humor — from the red carpet at the Oscars, to prison vigils and airports (where he is often detained and where he finally “confesses” that he did write Dreams from My Father)”

I knew it. Author Jack Cashill several years ago figured out that Ayers was the one who wrote Obama's autobiography 'Dreams Of My Father' by studying his writing techniques and terminology was the same in his other books. The media went out of their way to bash Cashill for even bringing up such a notion. Now Bill Ayers, a unrepentant Marxist terrorist, is admitting he actually wrote Obama's book, the one with the composite girlfriends and all. And Obama stated Ayers was just some guy who lived in his neighborhood he had no affiliation with. Well the truth is out now.

ayers-book-dreams.jpg

SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of ?Dreams From My Father? in Latest Book | The Gateway Pundit

Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Hilarious!

I like Steve, he is always very respectful despite our disagreeing.

:clap2:

I like Steve, he is always very respectful despite our disagreeing.

:clap2:

Yes, very respectful. Especially when it comes to entire ethnic groups. He never utters a cross word.

Very funny how the rw's will repeat this lie about Obama while also lying about their heroes whose books were indeed written by someone else.

I'm remembering threads where the very same idiots swore up and down that $arah wrote her own books.

LOL

Very funny how the rw's will repeat this lie about Obama while also lying about their heroes whose books were indeed written by someone else.

I'm remembering threads where the very same idiots swore up and down that $arah wrote her own books.

LOL

funny how you have proof yet you still have to pass around it's a LIE

that must of burst some bubbles of your Saint Obama

everything about the man is made up, manufactured, a lie, fake, fraud....so you have to live with it you fell for it
but here's this for your saddness:eusa_boohoo:

Also meant to say -

Only an idiot does not see that that Ayers was joking in the video and in the so-called proof in print was very clear that it was a joke with the crackkpot rw's the brunt of the joke.

Its the same with fox, lushbo and other professional liars.

The rw's know they are dupes. They know they are being lied to.

And they suck it up.

I'd love to know what causes this phenomenon. I suspect they're so desperate to feel like they belong to something important, they'll even swallow lies as huge as this one.

oooooooo, you get that folks...Ayers the Domestic Terrorist who set off bombs on government buildings, is now telling us Jokes

How the hell did we let things get this far?

And what does that tell you that he is friends with Obama?

Last edited:

LOL

funny how you have proof yet you still have to pass around it's a LIE

that must of burst some bubbles of your Saint Obama

everything about the man is made up, manufactured, a lie, fake, fraud....so you have to live with it you fell for it
but here's this for your saddness:eusa_boohoo:

Staffy - you're not very bright. That avi proves that.

This post makes no sense but even when you're able to string words together, your only real ability is to mimic someone else.

I'm headed down to breakfast before they stop serving.

Have yourself a nice apoplectic fit.

Ayers is yanking the chain of the creduloids. They keep falling for the same joke, year after year.

Didja hear? I wrote that book! Yeah! It's true!

What a damn shame I somehow don't have a shred of evidence I did or I would be rich...

I actually wrote War and Peace, you caught me.

I can guarantee 2 things:

1. The monkey in chief didn't write it.
2. Some commie did whether that was Axelrod or Ayers makes no difference.

The book is a badly written pile of dog shit that I own. I'm trying to think of a legal, creative way of destroying it.

Someone should break it to this guy that the Cold War is over and Muslims are his enemy now.

This stuff worked so well for them in 2 elections, no wonder they're trying to bring it back.

The funny part is how they claim Obama hasn't been vetted. He has, more so than any candidate in American history. The people have heard all their stories many times. And correctly rejected them as being bizarre conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back