SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of Obama's 'Dreams Of My Father'

The deal is, no one was fooled for a moment. The pretended, and they still pretend sometimes. It is like North Korea. They pretend to an enemy that is not fooled that this is a truth they will defend to the death, and change for a seconds notice. The actual truth they have no time for. Sometimes it is on their side. Sometimes not. But either way, they defend their view for the moment. Either way, it is maintained so as to defeat the enemy .
Steve_McGarrett;I knew it. Author Jack Cashill several years ago figured out that Ayers was the one who wrote Obama's autobiography 'Dreams Of My Father' by studying his writing techniques and terminology was the same in his other books. The media went out of their way to bash Cashill for even bringing up such a notion. Now Bill Ayers, a unrepentant Marxist terrorist, is admitting he actually wrote Obama's book, the one with the composite girlfriends and all. And Obama stated Ayers was just some guy who lived in his neighborhood he had no affiliation with. Well the truth is out now.

ayers-book-dreams.jpg

SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of ?Dreams From My Father? in Latest Book | The Gateway Pundit

Here are a lot of people that were fooled. I often wondered why a man would write about a father that abandoned him and his mother two years after he was born. Now I know he didn't and I wonder if he is going to give the millions he made off of the book to the actual author, Bill Ayers.

In discussing Dreams from My Father, Toni Morrison, a Nobel Laureate novelist, has called Obama "a writer in my high esteem" and the book "quite extraordinary." She praised"his ability to reflect on this extraordinary mesh of experiences that he has had, some familiar and some not, and to really meditate on that the way he does, and to set up scenes in narrative structure, dialogue, conversation—all of these things that you don't often see, obviously, in the routine political memoir biography. ... It's unique. It's his. There are no other ones like that."

In an interview for The Daily Beast, the author Philip Roth said he had read Dreams from My Father "with great interests," and commented that he had found it "well done and very persuasive and memorable."

The book "may be the best-written memoir ever produced by an American politician," wrote Time columnist Joe Klein.

In 2008, The Guardian's Rob Woodard wrote that Dreams from My Father "is easily the most honest, daring, and ambitious volume put out by a major US politician in the last 50 years." Michiko Kakutani, the Pulitzer Prize-winning critic for The New York Times, described it as "the most evocative, lyrical and candid autobiography written by a future president."

The audio book edition earned Obama the 2006 Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album. Five days before being sworn in as President, Obama secured a $500,000 advance for an abridged version of Dreams from My Father for middle-school-aged children

Last edited:
Everything about Obama is a fraud

who the hell writes two books about themselves before they've accomplished anything in their pathetic lives

the scary part is some of you fell for it

Thinking that Barack Obama wrote that book...when there is ZERO evidence of his having any talent towards writing judging from the few examples of his work we do have...is about as hard to conceive as someone who's played a few rounds of golf and shot in the 90's suddenly winning the US Open.

"UNDERGROUND

Under water grottos, caverns
Filled with apes
That eat figs.
Stepping on the figs
That the apes
Eat, they crunch.
The apes howl, bare
Their fangs, dance,
Tumble in the
Rushing water,
Musty, wet pelts
Glistening in the blue." Barack Obama

That's Barry trying to write. Can you say OUCH!

What's amazing is the dearth of writing from a man who has spent his life immersed in academics, the law and politics. He's supposedly a "Constitutional scholar" yet hasn't written on the subject? Really?

The one thing we know is that Obama didn't write it. He is barely competent enough to read his teleprompter.

During the 2008 campaign, I watched a television show where Jack Cahill laid out his case that Ayers had written the 1st Obama book. He compared it extensively to the 2nd book (that is really pure garbage) and to Ayers other writings. He made a very compelling and logical case. At the time I dismissed it because I had no reason to believe the Obama would even get the nomination, let alone be elected. Doh!!

Anyway, now that we have confirmation that Obama will lie, lie, lie at the drop of a hat - it makes a helluva lot more sense...

Either way, It doesn't matter now. Republicans need to show up in November and take back the Senate.

The one thing we know is that Obama didn't write it. He is barely competent enough to read his teleprompter.

He's so brilliant and cares so much about our military he can't even pronounce a name of the military he is CIC of

CORPS-MAN

he's a fraud and the joke is being played on us

Last edited:

He's so brilliant and cares so much about our military he can't even pronounce a name of the military he is CIC of

CORPS-MAN

he's a fraud and the joke is being played on us

I agree, he is a fraud. But what is happening is NO joke!

He actually "confesses"?

:lol:

Yea, he says "if you can help me prove it, I'll split the royalties".

Right wingers are too damn dumb to know what a joke is. When Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq, they believed him, when he said he was mistaken, they thought he was lying. They only believe lies.

If you are going to lie about your opponent's position it's best to lie about something no one is likely to verify.

We all know Bush couldn't verify nor disprove Saddam's WMD status after Saddam had been 'wolfin' and giving his neighbors and the world believe he MIGHT have them.

He was smart enough to lie about having them because no one could prove it or disprove it.

That's how he was smart.

You should try to learn from the Butcher of Baghdad.

You are lying about GWB and we all know the facts.

Saddam led the world to believe he had WMD's.

GWB couldn't allow this 'Sword of Damocles' to threaten Israel's very existence.

GWB gave Saddam MORE than enough time to either: Come clean and admit to the world he DIDN'T have any WMD's (which would have invited Iran to attack)...

Make a secret communique to the WH to prevent invasion but also prevent Iran from attacking...

Or abandon his power and seek asylum in a friendly country.

He chose to stay put and admit nothing.

He made the wrong choice.

And you need to stop lying about things we all know the truth about.

That is, if you wish to gain greater credibility, or establish more doubt in the minds of your readers about their own understanding of history.

Last edited:
truth is the last repub admin so badly damaged the Repub brand w/ voluntary wars and the creation of huge Big Gov't surveillance agencies that no one w/ a brain was going to vote for them no matter how much mud they slung.
A rather substantial number of the democrats threw in with those wars and the huge Big Gov't surveillance agencies.

They forced a second debate on invading Iraq in the Senate in 2002, were in on the passage of the Patriot Act 98-1 and have re-authorized it every time, escalated the war in Afghanistan and expanded it to Pakistan, have failed to close Gitmo, the list goes on and on.

Then there was something tossed in there about having a brain? What was that again?

don't blame it on Democrats. Who knew the Republicans would commit treasonous lies against the country they live in? I believed them. Course, now with the voter suppression and all the lies and fiascoes, I know better.

Come on, man.

(shakes head)

Truly.

Stevey a.k.a. Jack Lord, you really need to find better sources.

I mean, when would the editor of the Harvard Law Review ever have a problem with writing? That is what gets a law student ON Law Review in the first place. In order to become editor, especially for an Ivy League law school, means the guy had writing skills that would rival the editor of any major publishing house in this country, hands down.

Show us some of that brilliant writing that got him on the Law Review.

Stuck on stupid again....when will it ever end?

When will any of you believing in your right wing propaganda ever lift a finger to discern whether you are being fed the truth or not before making fools of yourselves?

Barack Obama met Bill Ayers for the first time in 1995 when he first entered politics....

Dreams from my Father was published in 1995....tell me, do you really believe a man that Obama met, months after his book was written and released for publication, wrote this book?

sheesh....

please, give me some faith in mankind again, and stop being such FOOLS!

I don't play conspiracy theory games.

Now who is it that claims they only met in 1995? And do you have a link for your claim?

Because I know the timeline inside and out. :eusa_angel:

You obviously don't know that in 1988 Michelle and Barack worked at the same law firm as Bernie.

You know. THAT woman who ran the WU. People give too much credit to Bill. He was after all just a partner in this terror group. The real mover and the shaker was Bernie.
Not Billy btw. Billy is now listed as a co founder, but it was Bernie all the way.

She met Barack Obama when they were among the few African Americans at their law firm, Sidley Austin (she has sometimes said only two, although others have pointed out there were others in different departments)

Michelle Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now who else was in the firm?

From 1984 to 1988, Dohrn was employed by the prestigious Chicago law firm Sidley Austin

Bernardine Dohrn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

truth is the last repub admin so badly damaged the Repub brand w/ voluntary wars and the creation of huge Big Gov't surveillance agencies that no one w/ a brain was going to vote for them no matter how much mud they slung.
A rather substantial number of the democrats threw in with those wars and the huge Big Gov't surveillance agencies.

They forced a second debate on invading Iraq in the Senate in 2002, were in on the passage of the Patriot Act 98-1 and have re-authorized it every time, escalated the war in Afghanistan and expanded it to Pakistan, have failed to close Gitmo, the list goes on and on.

Then there was something tossed in there about having a brain? What was that again?

don't blame it on Democrats. Who knew the Republicans would commit treasonous lies against the country they live in? I believed them. Course, now with the voter suppression and all the lies and fiascoes, I know better.

Your Democrats held the House and the Senate. Why didn't they impeach Bush when they had the chance.

Oh I remember why. Because they all believed the bullshit the agencies gave them as well on Iraq.

Truly.

Stevey a.k.a. Jack Lord, you really need to find better sources.

I mean, when would the editor of the Harvard Law Review ever have a problem with writing? That is what gets a law student ON Law Review in the first place. In order to become editor, especially for an Ivy League law school, means the guy had writing skills that would rival the editor of any major publishing house in this country, hands down.
Seeing we have no examples of what he wrote when he was editor of the Harvard Law Review, I would hesitate to use his work there as part of his resume.
I agree with the guy mentioned above that the style seem very muck like Ayres' work and my opinion is that the book was a collaboration, with obama providing an outline and anecdotes, and Ayres setting the prose.
HOW? Obama's book was written and published BEFORE he had his first introduction meeting with Ayres?

Give me a link to prove what you are saying. Errrrrrrrrrrr that I can nail you on.

I hold all the bowers.

^ that

This thread MIGHT have been relevant in..... oh..... 2007 :lol: Besides, the 1/2- term governor was shouting the same from the rooftops, during their entire campaign, & what did it get them?

Bullshit. Palin tried at the end. McCain was ready to go down to the end as the old white guy losing to the new charismatic black dude.

His campaign was barforama time. '

Palin has been right all along. Non conspiracy theorists and just real people like me have known from the get go that Obama didn't write Dreams from my Father.

^ that

This thread MIGHT have been relevant in..... oh..... 2007 :lol: Besides, the 1/2- term governor was shouting the same from the rooftops, during their entire campaign, & what did it get them?

Bullshit. Palin tried at the end. McCain was ready to go down to the end as the old white guy losing to the new charismatic black dude.

His campaign was barforama time. '

Palin has been right all along. Non conspiracy theorists and just real people like me have known from the get go that Obama didn't write Dreams from my Father.

Nah.......there aren't any bat shit crazy nutters posting here. None at all.

lol, you can't talk about the bambams writing a book without them throwing up Palin, throwing up Booooooooooooooooooooosh

how pathetic are Obama cult members

Forum List

Back