SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of Obama's 'Dreams Of My Father'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I knew it. Author Jack Cashill several years ago figured out that Ayers was the one who wrote Obama's autobiography 'Dreams Of My Father' by studying his writing techniques and terminology was the same in his other books. The media went out of their way to bash Cashill for even bringing up such a notion. Now Bill Ayers, a unrepentant Marxist terrorist, is admitting he actually wrote Obama's book, the one with the composite girlfriends and all. And Obama stated Ayers was just some guy who lived in his neighborhood he had no affiliation with. Well the truth is out now.

ayers-book-dreams.jpg

SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of ?Dreams From My Father? in Latest Book | The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
Why is this "shocking"?

Ayers claimed in 2009 that he wrote Dreams of My Father, and in 2011 he was caught on tape claiming it at Montclair University.

Another "bombshell" dud.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Why is this "shocking"?

Ayers claimed in 2009 that he wrote Dreams of My Father, and in 2011 he was caught on tape claiming it at Montclair University.

Another "bombshell" dud.
So do you admit Obama's life autobiography is a complete fabrication (a lie) and that book was meant to deceive the American public?

Here is Ayers making the claim in 2009:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfIZDYm0a54]Bill Ayers: "I Wrote Dreams From My Father" - YouTube[/ame]

Makes sense.I don't think Obama is capable of sitting down and writing more then a few sentences.
He can only go out and repeat stuff that other people wrote for him.
That's why he got burned so badly on the "If you like your plan you can keep it"
He doesn't have a clue what's in the health care bill that he signed into law and will be his legacy.

Why is this "shocking"?

Another "bombshell" dud.

It's only shocking that he admitted it. In addition, Obama distanced himself from Ayers during each of his two campaigns, and now we know they were intimates

Why is this "shocking"?

Another "bombshell" dud.

It's only shocking that he admitted it. In addition, Obama distanced himself from Ayers during each of his two campaigns, and now we know they were intimates

They were gay lovers.

He actually "confesses"?

:lol:

Yea, he says "if you can help me prove it, I'll split the royalties".

Right wingers are too damn dumb to know what a joke is. When Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq, they believed him, when he said he was mistaken, they thought he was lying. They only believe lies.

Why is this "shocking"?

Another "bombshell" dud.

They were gay lovers.

Oh, that must be it. A good looking, athletic and smart man like Obama and a crotchety old fart like Ayers. Course Ayers is white and right wingers think white people are irresistible to black people.

Steve_McGarrett;I knew it. Author Jack Cashill several years ago figured out that Ayers was the one who wrote Obama's autobiography 'Dreams Of My Father' by studying his writing techniques and terminology was the same in his other books. The media went out of their way to bash Cashill for even bringing up such a notion. Now Bill Ayers, a unrepentant Marxist terrorist, is admitting he actually wrote Obama's book, the one with the composite girlfriends and all. And Obama stated Ayers was just some guy who lived in his neighborhood he had no affiliation with. Well the truth is out now.

ayers-book-dreams.jpg

SHOCK CONFESSION: Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of ?Dreams From My Father? in Latest Book | The Gateway Pundit[/QUOTE]

Here are a lot of people that were fooled. I often wondered why a man would write about a father that abandoned him and his mother two years after he was born. Now I know he didn't and I wonder if he is going to give the millions he made off of the book to the actual author, Bill Ayers.

In discussing Dreams from My Father, Toni Morrison, a Nobel Laureate novelist, has called Obama "a writer in my high esteem" and the book "quite extraordinary." She praised"his ability to reflect on this extraordinary mesh of experiences that he has had, some familiar and some not, and to really meditate on that the way he does, and to set up scenes in narrative structure, dialogue, conversation—all of these things that you don't often see, obviously, in the routine political memoir biography. ... It's unique. It's his. There are no other ones like that."

In an interview for The Daily Beast, the author Philip Roth said he had read Dreams from My Father "with great interests," and commented that he had found it "well done and very persuasive and memorable."

The book "may be the best-written memoir ever produced by an American politician," wrote Time columnist Joe Klein.

In 2008, The Guardian's Rob Woodard wrote that Dreams from My Father "is easily the most honest, daring, and ambitious volume put out by a major US politician in the last 50 years." Michiko Kakutani, the Pulitzer Prize-winning critic for The New York Times, described it as "the most evocative, lyrical and candid autobiography written by a future president."

The audio book edition earned Obama the 2006 Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album. Five days before being sworn in as President, Obama secured a $500,000 advance for an abridged version of Dreams from My Father for middle-school-aged children

Last edited:
Ayers is yanking the chain of the creduloids. They keep falling for the same joke, year after year.

Didja hear? I wrote that book! Yeah! It's true!

What a damn shame I somehow don't have a shred of evidence I did or I would be rich...

He actually "confesses"?

:lol:

Yea, he says "if you can help me prove it, I'll split the royalties".

Right wingers are too damn dumb to know what a joke is. When Bush said there were WMD's in Iraq, they believed him, when he said he was mistaken, they thought he was lying. They only believe lies.

so clinton and other dems lied about WMD's in iraq?

They were gay lovers.

Oh, that must be it. A good looking, athletic and smart man like Obama and a crotchety old fart like Ayers. Course Ayers is white and right wingers think white people are irresistible to black people.

I was kidding.

(shakes head)

Come on, man.

(shakes head)

Truly.

Stevey a.k.a. Jack Lord, you really need to find better sources.

I mean, when would the editor of the Harvard Law Review ever have a problem with writing? That is what gets a law student ON Law Review in the first place. In order to become editor, especially for an Ivy League law school, means the guy had writing skills that would rival the editor of any major publishing house in this country, hands down.

Forum List

Back