Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
How trustworthy...1 to 10 ?

1. being (next to nothing, Obama's little Henchman..)...:lmao:

10. being (awesome, every word a golden song)...:smiliehug:

Me, I'm a -1 at best....:asshole: ..he does make me laugh, all that foaming

Last edited:
Saw Mathews last night and he had on a big tea party guy....
Mathews was blasting Rush because he feels people follow whatever Rush says...
When the tea party guy responds that Chris has the same effect on people that follow his show....

Chris went off on him saying that people aren't that stupid to follow a talk show host and what they say...

Unbelivable...

Brown noser supreme. As much credibility as a convicted pedophile.

Chris is on a rant lately....
Every show now is dedicated to bashing Cruz...
Comparing him to Joe MC Carthy.

How does Chris know Cruz is another MC Carthy...
Chris can look into Cruz's eyes and see that...

It seems bucking the system is unpopular with Democrats unless it's a tent park protest with rapes, drugs and defecating in the streets...

It seems bucking the system is unpopular with Democrats unless it's a tent park protest with rapes, drugs and defecating in the streets...

Amen to that.

Plus, I read how they just leave their piles of Barack wherever and don't even bother to wipe their Obamas!!!

How trustworthy...1 to 10 ?

1. being (next to nothing, Obama's little Henchman..)...:lmao:

10. being (awesome, every word a golden song)...:smiliehug:

Me, I'm a -1 at best....:asshole: ..he does make me laugh, all that foaming

The following is from "Mugged," by Coulter

1. Out in the cold was the poor self-righteous white liberal, those who congratulated themselves on their own ethnic sensitivity while moving heaven and earth to make sure their own kids didn’t have to go to school with black kids. Speaking of Chris Matthews….

a. “I go back to living in D.C. all these years. I’ve lived there 40 years, a black-majority city, and anybody who wants to get up early in Washington and drive down North Capitol and drive past Florida Ave., sees nothing but young, but black people up at 6:30 in the morning going to work,” Matthews said…. Matthews doesn’t live in the District of Columbia but instead lives in Chevy Chase, Md., an affluent suburb of Washington, D.C.” MSNBC's Matthews falsely claims living in black majority DC | The Daily Caller

b. The greatest number of Chevy Chase View residents report their race to be White, followed by Asian.
Chevy Chase View, MD - 20895 - Real Estate Information

c. “Is this the same Chris Matthews that sent his kids to private schools in Chevy Chase, Is this the same Chris Matthews whose son got married recently and not a black guest at the wedding,”
A comment @ Chris Matthews And Panel Wonder Why No One Sees All The Racism Directed At Obama | Mediaite

d. As attuned to black folks as Chris is, how to explain how one looks like another to him? “MSNBC's Chris Matthews confuses Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) for Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC). Both are black Democratic congressmen. Matthews is famously known for saying he "forgot" President Obama "was black" during his State of the Union address this year.” MSNBC's Matthews Mistakes One Black Congressman For Another | RealClearPolitics

e. Liberals. Doncha just love ‘ em?

Forum List

Back