“shithole countries”

Shithole countries.

Places a left wing virtue signaling hypocrite would never go to.

Ever

Btw, name one country in the world run by a majority of blllaaaaaacks that is not a pure shithole.

Name just ONE. Thats all. ONE.

Lol, good luck

Because of what America stands for is why they want to come here even if they have to take a chance on being killed, molested, robbed and abused sexually...You would also if you were in their place.
this means half the world----
no-- the US does not have an obligation to take in these people
How did you end up here?
Let me guess your family came legally knocked on the door and brought a Turkey to share it with the natives and then you slaughtered and sat on their land.

Because of what America stands for is why they want to come here even if they have to take a chance on being killed, molested, robbed and abused sexually...You would also if you were in their place.
There is no choice.....You nor I get to make that infusion of desire..It will happen just as it has always happened in human history. This nation was founded and grew by taking away the sovereign land they designated as their own, they too could not stop it, the Romans who were much crueler in their immigration laws towards hordes of mobile humans that were unwanted, undesired was a lost cause...There is no way to stop it.

Last edited:
Shithole countries.

Ever

Btw, name one country in the world run by a majority of blllaaaaaacks that is not a pure shithole.

Lol, good luck
Name the ones you have been to.

Shithole countries.

Ever

Lol, good luck
Been to Haiti, Mexico, Venezuela, South Africa, Tanzania, Batswana, London, Tuscany Rome, Paris, Zurich, Croatia, Jerusalem, Sydney, Trinidad, Jamaica, Barbados, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Finland, Belgium, and Norway.

Guess which ones were the shitholes.

Lol

Yes, these are shithole countries to our south.

Primarily because of the influence of their "leadership" (ha) and the cartels.

The people are the victims, made so desperate that they're willing to sacrifice anything to get the fuck out of there and make it here.

The problem isn't about the desperate people. It's about the shithole countries from which they're desperate to escape, the corrupt leadership (ha), and the American businesses that we're letting get away with providing the job magnets.

Last edited:
Shithole countries.

Ever

Lol, good luck
Been to Haiti, Mexico, Venezuela, South Africa, Tanzania, Batswana, London, Tuscany Rome, Paris, Zurich, Croatia, Jerusalem, Sydney, Trinidad, Jamaica, Barbados, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Finland, Belgium, and Norway.

Lol
The ones you didn't like.

shithole forecast.png

Trump said it referring to people trying to bypass immigration laws and the Liberals went nuts. Yet, when these people are caught and prosecuted, liberals remind us that these people are fleeing terrible conditions in their countries and that asylum ought to be granted.

1) Sounds like a shithole if you have to flee and seek asylum.

2) Asylum is granted once the people reach Mexico. If Mexico is so great, why would one need to seek asylum again, immediately?

Because Mexico doesn’t have Bammer care and food stamps.

How did you end up here?
Let me guess your family came legally knocked on the door and brought a Turkey to share it with the natives and then you slaughtered and sat on their land.
my family is native American--we were BORN here
....stop with the stupid NA crap--that was the 18th and 19th centuries --this isn't 1850 anymore
...get into the 21st century.....stop trying to live in the past --it's irrelevant to the subject

....the NAs slaughtered/stole land/raped/murdered/displaced/decimated other NAs long before the white men came
..some NAs displaced tribes so they stole the land

- Killed, molested, robbed, abused sexually?....is that not a shithole?

- What America stands for? Liberals are constantly reminding US what’s wrong with America.

I’m all for immigrants wanting to to come to the US for a better life. If the current legal means are cumbersome and lengthy, then let’s all unite and reform it so that it’s easier.
The same occurs here in first world shitholes also, like the USA.

Then why even break the law to come to the US?

Shithole countries.

Ever

Lol, good luck

Lol
The ones you didn't like.
No, I have money, so I had a great time everywhere. A couple safaris and went on a few missions. Twice to Haiti.

Now, take a wild guess, which ones were the shitholes.

Welfare is the magnet that draws them here.

I never said anything about homicide demographics of any nation. The reason they come here is for a better life financially, social mobility which is not present in their nations...

Yet these people work at jobs you would consider yourself socially above.

Like what? Crack sales? Dam straight I'm socially above that hassle. Having to go into disreputable parts of town, dealing with seedy characters, getting shook down by 5-0, taking calls all hours of the day or night.

That kind of job, many held by illegals, isn't the kind of job I'd do.

It was not that long ago that many countries in the world were in an improved state after WW2. There seems to be a slide towards shithole right now for many countries. President Trump is taking action on the behalf of the citizens of the USA to stop the slide into a shithole wasteland and increased debt and all around misery for the people of the United States. One can place a lot of the worlds ills on a few simple things: hunger, stupidity, overpopulation, religious fanaticism, war, corruption, disease, genocide, pollution, weather, etc.

Forum List

Back