Shirley Temple

Two great Americans...

Attachments

• $Shirley.jpg
    $Shirley.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 50
Didn't know that, but that is the best kind of Republican. She didn't let her politics overshadow her art. Ted Nugent could learn a lesson from her.
Yes, we can't have the dozen or so celebrities come out as conservative. That tilts the scales too far.

She was an Eisenhower Republican. The kind that started NASA and built the interstate highway system. Not like the "tear it down" Republicans of today.

Shirley Temple was a wonderful child actress, she was the motivation for my mom to become a singer.

She was fine ambassador each time she was appointed. She served with distinction and I hope she has found a nice place to have fun in Heaven.

Do you know how many little girls took tap dancing lessons because of her?

Shirley Temple was a wonderful child actress, she was the motivation for my mom to become a singer.

She was fine ambassador each time she was appointed. She served with distinction and I hope she has found a nice place to have fun in Heaven.

Do you know how many little girls took tap dancing lessons because of her?

:eusa_hand:

I shudder to imagine the unintended consequences.

Didn't know that, but that is the best kind of Republican. She didn't let her politics overshadow her art. Ted Nugent could learn a lesson from her.
Yes, we can't have the dozen or so celebrities come out as conservative. That tilts the scales too far.

She was an Eisenhower Republican. The kind that started NASA and built the interstate highway system. Not like the "tear it down" Republicans of today.

Yes, he also ended the Korean War which Truman began, and tried to limit US resources to Vietnam, which Kennedy escalated.

Watched a lot of her movies growing up. Old black and white Leave It To Beaver too. Remember hearing they made her cry so well in her films by messing with her head telling her someone she knew died or something.

Shirley Temple or "The Three Faces of Eve" (a tribute)
[ame=http://youtu.be/K5d2RS_6-Fg]shirley temple or the three faces of eve (animated morph) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back