Ships return to dock as Syria chemical weapons deadline missed

Syrian_Reactor_Before_After.jpg

The Israeli Air Force did a beautiful job of taking-out that Syrian reactor, didn't they? An excellent mission undertaken by motivated, courageous, no-bullshit people!
tongue_smile.gif
Can you spell Dimona?

As usual you celebrate the heroic Jew's war crime while implicitly confirming how differently you would view a Syrian strike on illegal Jewish nuclear reactors.
If the Syrians have the muscle and the balls to try it, then, by all means, have at it.

Love to see ya try.

As to 'illegal' Jewish reactors, I have no idea what you mean.

Illegal according to what law or treaty?

The Israeli air force has attacked targets inside Syria 2 or 3 times in the last few months.

But according to zionist juden logic that doesn't count as a crime but just business as usual. .... :cuckoo:

Jews are chosen, remember?
Their god said they could maim, murder, rape, and pillage to their greedy little hearts' content in all of Greater Israel. They have carte blanch to kill anyone they like, including Americans sailing in international waters. You should really stop hating the chosen; they might know where you live.

You have the wrong religion old bean it is islam ( Palestinians ) that have that as part of their beliefs.
Both (Slave) religions have that as part of their beliefs, Sport.

The Israeli Air Force did a beautiful job of taking-out that Syrian reactor, didn't they? An excellent mission undertaken by motivated, courageous, no-bullshit people!
tongue_smile.gif
Can you spell Dimona?

As usual you celebrate the heroic Jew's war crime while implicitly confirming how differently you would view a Syrian strike on illegal Jewish nuclear reactors.
If the Syrians have the muscle and the balls to try it, then, by all means, have at it.

Love to see ya try.

Proving yet again how war crimes are something only military inferiors need be concerned with, right?

The zionist Israeli's have never signed the NPT because they 'claim' not to have any nuclear facilities.

Yet, fascist Israel wants to attack Iran, who signed the NPT, for not abiding to the treaties terms.

Go figure........ :cool:

tongue_smile.gif
Can you spell Dimona?

When did Israel threaten another nation with nuclear weapons then Abdul, and provide a creditable link. There are plenty of instances of Iranian, Iraqi and other Islamic nations threatening Israel with nuclear weapons isn't there, but not once has Israel used the threat. Even when sadaam fired those cruise missiles at Israel the Israeli's did not respond with any retaliatory fire.

"...I think you're willfully ignorant of where Saddam got the precursors for the gas he used to kill a million of his people..."
Translation: "OK, ya got me. I asked how many Muslims were killing each other in Iraq prior to 2003 and forgot about all this, and you called me on it, and I lost that round."

I know exactly where Saddam got the precursor materials for his chemical weapons.

None of that effectively deflects attention away from the fact that your 'how many Muslims were killing each other prior to 2003' point got hosed good-and-proper.

Moving on...

Saddam was given those materials for a variety of uses, including, quite possibly, use against the Iranians, in the Iran-Iraq War.

Nobody involved in such a transfer of materials dreamed - in their wildest dreams - that Saddam would turn those weapons against his own people!!!

And, in the final analysis...

It doesn't matter one good goddamn who GAVE him the materials to make the weapons...

What DOES matter is who made the decision to USE the fucking things, once constructed, and who made the decision to use them INTERNALLY, against his OWN...

None of that decision-making has anything whatsoever to do with anyone other than the skumbag Muslims who decided to kill each other in such a manner...

It's not the fault of the people who provided the materials...

It's the fault of the people who made the weapons and then turned them against their own kind...

And all the excuse-making and attempted deflection in the world isn't going to change that...

It is like the many IED's that have been constructed from simple ingredients that are bought every day by housewives. It is not illegal to buy flour, sugar and chocolate to make a cake with, but mix them without the wet ingredients and you have a bomb in the making. Same thing with apples and rice to make poisons, not illegal to buy until you prepare them the wrong way. Now is it the shopkeepers fault for selling you the goods, or the store owners fault for advertising them for sale. ( for the hard of understanding flour can become an explosive, sugar and chocolate are both accelerants, apple pips contain cyanide and rice can be turned into ricin a nerve gas )

Jews are chosen, remember?
Their god said they could maim, murder, rape, and pillage to their greedy little hearts' content in all of Greater Israel. They have carte blanch to kill anyone they like, including Americans sailing in international waters. You should really stop hating the chosen; they might know where you live.

You have the wrong religion old bean it is islam ( Palestinians ) that have that as part of their beliefs.
Both (Slave) religions have that as part of their beliefs, Sport.

Then you will have no problem showing the part of the Talmud ( old testament ) that shows the Jews god said they could maim, murder, rape, and pillage to their greedy little hearts' content in all of Greater Israel. They have carte blanch to kill anyone they like, including Americans sailing in international waters.

A failure to do so will show that you are a direct descendant of Goering and on mossads most wanted list

Can you spell Dimona?

Love to see ya try.

Proving yet again how war crimes are something only military inferiors need be concerned with, right?

So when was the case heard in the Hague, the only court in the world that can say an act was a war crime.

The zionist Israeli's have never signed the NPT because they 'claim' not to have any nuclear facilities.

Yet, fascist Israel wants to attack Iran, who signed the NPT, for not abiding to the treaties terms.

SIMPLES just because they sign does not mean they will keep their word. Kithman and taqiya or foe our American friends arab for LIES AND DECIET.

Even when sadaam fired those cruise missiles at Israel the Israeli's did not respond with any retaliatory fire.
That's only because the U.S. government paid Israel $10 billion dollars not to retaliate against Iraq. .... :cool:

And $20 billion to Egypt and Jordan for the same thing, that is the beauty of the internet the truth is out there.

Like the rest of your stupidity, you're just clueless regarding facts so your pointless comments become the source of ridicule.

......True story.

.........:cool:

Then you will have no problem showing the part of the Talmud ( old testament ) that shows the Jews god said they could maim, murder, rape, and pillage to their greedy little hearts' content in all of Greater Israel.
Poindexter, the Talmud is not part of the Old Testament. .... :cuckoo:

Hey Abdul the Old Testament is the Talmud, it is were Mohamed the child abuser got his ideas for the Koran from

Countries have an OPTION regarding the signing of treaties. Israel has had nuclear
energy since about 1960 and has never used it for military purposes. Iran openly
states that its agenda is the imposition of the stink of shariah upon the world --
persons seeking to impose that filth have already murdered in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS
for the glory of their disgusting 'god" and in the name of a rapist pig.
Iran has spread it feces encrusted paws thruout the middle east-----hoping to impose its
filth

"...As to 'illegal' Jewish reactors, I have no idea what you mean. Illegal according to what law or treaty?"
What 'illegal' Jewish reactors, George?
The ones at Dimona, of course.

"An estimate based on the known power of the reactor (at least 150 MW) concluded that enough plutonium for 100 to 200 nuclear bombs could have been produced by the year 2000.[1]

"The airspace over it is closed to all aircraft, and the area around it is heavily guarded and fenced off.

"During the Six-Day War, an Israeli missile shot down an Israeli Mirage III fighter that inadvertently flew over Dimona.[2][3]

"In 1973 a strayed Libyan airliner was approaching the airspace above Dimona facility.

"Israeli fighters shot it down after failure to make it follow them, killing 108 people.[4]

"Its construction commenced in 1958, with French assistance according to the Protocol of Sèvres agreements.[5] The complex was constructed in secret, and outside the International Atomic Energy Agency inspection regime.[6]

"To maintain secrecy, French customs officials were told that the largest of the reactor components, such as the reactor tank, were part of a desalination plant bound for Latin America. [7]

"Estimates of the cost of construction vary; the only reliable figure is from Shimon Peres, who wrote in his 1995 memoir that he and David Ben-Gurion collected US $40 million, 'half the price of a reactor ... [from] Israel's friends around the world.'"

Negev Nuclear Research Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Must be nice having all those rich friends around the world.

Wow... so the Israeli's have a nuclear reactor and 'probably' nuclear weapons? I am shocked!!! Shocked, I tell you!!!

But, you know if I think about it, when you're the smallest country in the area and everyone else is doing everything they can, since your creation, to wipe you off of the face of the earth, I think you may have a reason to have those things. The US didn't sell the Israeli's the material, the information, the technology or the 'know how' to build them. They did it themselves AND they didn't tell us squat because they were afraid that in the name of 'peace' and all that other garbage we'd try to have them give it up.

Course, since Israel has supposedly had those weapons, how many nations has it blackmailed by saying that if you don't do what we want, we'll use them on you? None that I've ever read or heard of. As a matter of fact, don't the Israeli's deny their existence? Kind of hard to blackmail someone with weapons no one has ever seen or heard of except on the sly.

Let me save you some breath. When you want to tell me how terrible the Israeli's are, I can assure you that it falls on deaf ears. Those guys have been kicking everyone's ass for the last 50 years and I don't see it changing any time soon, especially if they ignore Washington. You whine, piss, moan and complain about the Israeli's because that's about all you can do. Sure doesn't do any good to stand up to them in a fair fight. You'll get your cajones handed to you Muhammed.

Forum List

Back