She's not my type

I am with him, I don't want to rape a girl that thinks rape is sexy, to weird in the head, nor a Paula Jones type she will sue a sitting president for dang rape, how absurd .

I am with him, I don't want to rape a girl that thinks rape is sexy, to weird in the head, nor a Paula Jones type she will sue a sitting president for dang rape, how absurd .

So who do you want to rape??

Of course I do I want to be like my hero Bill Clinton, rape girls only have to pay almost a million dollars and don't have to serve any jail time

:)

Of course I do I want to be like my hero Bill Clinton, rape girls only have to pay almost a million dollars and don't have to serve any jail time

Or lose my job

1ftpsd.jpg

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

So all women who flirt deserve to get raped. She never got a chance to even undress and he raped her.
We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying

Yes they said Anita Hill was lying too, and he said all women who accused him were lying, yet he admitted it himself on the Accent Hollywood tape. Of course all Cosby's female assault victims were lying as well.
HE did not admit to any form of assault on the hollywood access tape.

It is you lying about what he said and that is a long established fact

So all women who flirt deserve to get raped. She never got a chance to even undress and he raped her.

She's lying

Yes they said Anita Hill was lying too, and he said all women who accused him were lying, yet he admitted it himself on the Accent Hollywood tape. Of course all Cosby's female assault victims were lying as well.
HE did not admit to any form of assault on the hollywood access tape.

It is you lying about what he said and that is a long established fact
They think we cant go back and actually listen to what he said. They think they can lie and we are too stupid to actually go to the SOURCE.

I’m seeing another leftist desperate for attention.

We should expect more outlandish accusations as democrats realize how crazy their party is, and how they have no chance of beating Trump.

Trump's headed to jail.

I have to disagree. I predict that cholesterol will get him first.
------------------------------- no big deal the guy is 73 , probably make it to 80 as a guess VS .

well , i don't fully understand your post number 250 BUT as a guess , I would say that many do ' just let you or any guy with money or fame ' do it ' SuperB .

So a woman who flirts if asking for sex? And to be raped?

And the fact you're a woman makes what you said worse.

I've flirted with a lot of men who I have no intention of having sex with.

It doesn't matter if a guy is milliseconds away from entering a woman. No means no.

its a common scenario with MANY , MANY Modern women . If a human female likes a guy , well the sky is the limit . Sadly this phenomena Generally starts in 'high school' and maybe earlier . Its called 'loose females' SuperB .

Last edited:
its a common scenario with MANY , MANY Modern women . If a human female likes a guy , well the sky is the limit . Sadly this phenomena Generally starts in 'high school' and maybe earlier . Its called 'loose females' SuperB .

Really? Well the UP is full of sluts then, or maybe you just hung out with slutty females.

didn't hang out with girls . But i'm talking about all these 'hollywood'ers' that willingly take to the casting couch for ANY bit part or money , fame or mention in a 'hollyweird' news article that they can get . Plus nymphs and this skinny old slvt thats accusing The TRUMP . All loose women who then start crying when the time is money ripe Penny . [yeah , a lingere model [chuckle]]

She's lying
Of course...because....trump.

She's lying
Of course...because....trump.

........never tells a lie.

Forum List

Back