Sherifff on MD gun confiscation bill " we will not comply"

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sheriff On MD Gun Confiscation Bill: “We Will Not Comply”
Maryland Sheriff Mike Lewis says if state lawmakers pass pending gun confiscation laws he and his deputies “will not comply,” as the move would clearly be unconstitutional.

MOST PRO AMERICANS WILL NOT COMPLY LOSER LEFFT AND YOUR DEMOCRATIC WHORES IN OFFICE KNOW THIS BULL SHIT WON'T FFLY.. THE DEMOWHORES KNOW THEY TRY ANDN TAKE THESE GUNS YOU ARE AND WE WILL SEE A WAR NOW PRICKS MOLON LABE
And American's won't comply c words because we aren't as stupid as the EUROPEAN stupid ass pussies who bend over and allow their gov. to treat them like dogs even though they are beginning to stand up now it's a 50 yrs to late dumbasses. You were warned just like the retards who hate Trump are being warned but when your IQ level's are to low you can't comprehend future possibilities without a parent possibly helping you that is why you loser ffks can't function without a parental gov . steering you idiots daily.

50calmolonlabet-shirt_f__2.jpg

iu

175,000,000 People Were Slaughtered By Their Own Governments In The 20th. Century

175,000,000 People Were Slaughtered By Their Own Governments In The 20th. Century

Last edited:
  • Banned
In 1913 Jacob Schiff sets up the Anti Defamation League (ADL) in the United States. This organisation is formed to slander anyone who questions or challenges the Rothschild global conspiracy as, “anti-semitic.” Rothschild Is Kicked Out Of Iran

The Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith (ADL)

Indulge me for one brief example please.

This is what the ADL published about Oath Keepers in 2009:

One manifestation of the id....................

Maryland Sheriff Mike Lewis says if state lawmakers pass pending gun confiscation laws he and his deputies “will not comply,” as the move would clearly be unconstitutional.

MOST PRO AMERICANS WILL NOT COMPLY LOSER LEFFT AND YOUR DEMOCRATIC WHORES IN OFFICE KNOW THIS BULL SHIT WON'T FFLY.. THE DEMOWHORES KNOW THEY TRY ANDN TAKE THESE GUNS YOU ARE AND WE WILL SEE A WAR NOW PRICKS MOLON LABE
And American's won't comply c words because we aren't as stupid as the EUROPEAN stupid ass pussies who bend over and allow their gov. to treat them like dogs even though they are beginning to stand up now it's a 50 yrs to late dumbasses. You were warned just like the retards who hate Trump are being warned but when your IQ level's are to low you can't comprehend future possibilities without a parent possibly helping you that is why you loser ffks can't function without a parental gov . steering you idiots daily.

iu

The sheriff is right when he says he would be sending his deputies into a death trap. Knowing NRA members, being one myself, trying to confiscate guns would cause a blood bath. I don't think Democrat lawmakers consider the consequences when they push these idiotic bills. For one thing, I would recommend incoming lawmakers be required to take a course in Constitutional law before being allowed to introduce or vote on anything concerning the 2nd Amendment. It would save a lot of valuable time by curbing these ridiculous and frivolous bills. There are already enough laws concerning guns. Democrats don't differentiate between law abiding citizens and criminals.

I doubt the officers are going to telegraph the purpose of their arrival, in order to allow folks the luxury of knowing what is prompting their forthcoming visit... So... What exactly is the plan? After the Bill passes; unload on any cop that comes to your house? Or play quick draw at high noon, the moment they tell you why they’ve come?
Spoiler alert! They will secure the occupants prior to making known that they intend to confiscate your arms... Duh!

iu

Another rightwing lie.

There is no "gun confiscation bill."

Additionally...
How many of your neighbors would open up on LEOs, upon seeing your house being targeted for confiscation? ZERO! And vice versa as well...

The sad fact of the matter is that if the government began an incremental confiscation; 90% of the gun owning blow hards would do jack shit. Even less on behalf of fellow citizens. You’d just wipe your brow and think, “Whew! At least it wasn’t me...”

I doubt the officers are going to telegraph the purpose of their arrival, in order to allow folks the luxury of knowing what is prompting their forthcoming visit... So... What exactly is the plan? After the Bill passes; unload on any cop that comes to your house? Or play quick draw at high noon, the moment they tell you why they’ve come?
Spoiler alert! They will secure the occupants prior to making known that they intend to confiscate your arms... Duh!
The constitution spells out thorough instructions about what the LEOs can and can't do if they come to my house with the intention of confiscating my guns. I will obey the law but the law had better obey it too or suffer the consequences. My home is my castle

The sad fact of the matter is that if the government began an incremental confiscation; 90% of the gun owning blow hards would do jack shit. Even less on behalf of fellow citizens. You’d just wipe your brow and think, “Whew! At least it wasn’t me...”
I damn sure wouldn't bet on that. I surely wouldn't try to take a redneck's guns.

The constitution spells out thorough instructions about what the LEOs can and can't do if they come to my house with the intention of confiscating my guns. I will obey the law but the law had better obey it too or suffer the consequences. My home is my castle
That’s a nice sound bite. Yawn... So I’ll ask again... “What are you going to do? Seriously. I posed serious questions, and reasonable scenarios. So... What’s the plan? You going to recite the Constitution to them from the back of a squad car, while they ransack your house? What if it’s your neighbors house?

Once they do that a few times people are going to get wise to whats going on and will prepare accordingly.
It would only be a matter of time before they came upon someone who was ready.

Cops tak
I damn sure wouldn't bet on that. I surely wouldn't try to take a redneck's guns.
Cops take people’s guns almost daily, and next to no one does shit. Like I said most people justify allowing it to happen under the auspices of “glad it wasn’t me”, or he must have deserved it. Either way... no one does shit now; and aren’t likely to do shIt in the future. Unless....

Emboldened by others who are willing to go first, and survive the encounter to tell about it...

Last edited:
Cops tak
Cops take people’s guns almost daily, and next to no one does shit. Like I said most people justify allowing it to happen under the auspices of “glad it wasn’t me”, or he must have deserved it. Either way... no one does shit now; and aren’t likely to do shIt in the future. Unless....

Emboldened by other who are willing to go first, and survive the encounter to tell about it...
I'll take that chance. After all, I used to make a living getting shot at and I'm still here.

Cops tak

Emboldened by other who are willing to go first, and survive the encounter to tell about it...
I'll take that chance. After all, I used to make a living getting shot at and I'm still here.
Many of us have. That’s not really relevant. Care to take a stab at the questions. Or you just gonna recite bumper sticker slogans?

Apparently a sheriff refusing to disarm his people is a *conspiracy theory*.

Cops tak

Many of us have. That’s not really relevant. Care to take a stab at the questions. Or you just gonna recite bumper sticker slogans?

I'll just say that I will know why they're there and if I don't answer the door bell and they break it down, I will take the appropriate action. And there had better be a fleet of meat wagons outside.

Cops tak

I'll just say that I will know why they're there and if I don't answer the door bell and they break it down, I will take the appropriate action. And there had better be a fleet of meat wagons outside.
I wish you the best; and hope many others follow suit. Because if it’s just the odd one, or two... Ot won’t amount to shit in the big scheme of things.
Have you considered caching weapons so they have something to take, you live, and stay armed; while living to fight another day?
Just an idea...

Cops tak

I wish you the best; and hope many others follow suit. Because if it’s just the odd one, or two... Ot won’t amount to shit in the big scheme of things.
Have you considered caching weapons so they have something to take, you live, and stay armed; while living to fight another day?
Just an idea...

You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

~~~Charlton Heston

Forum List

Back