Sheriff Joe Rightfully Gets His Pardon

It's why I'm expecting Trump to pardon him.

The problem is that Trump may not have the power to issue a judicial pardon. Arpaio is guilty of contempt of court. Separation of powers doesn't give the executive the power to overrule the judiciary.
Trump is sending a message to that liberal court. I'm good with the message he's sending.

If the court ignors Trumps pardon, calling it a violation of separation of powers, what wou;ld Trump do? Call in the military?

Those fees include fines, because Arpaio LOST his discrimination case. He cost Arizona millions to defend a guilty man. And even more millions in fines and penalties.
All while trying to enforce our laws. It's why I'm expecting Trump to pardon him.

Arpaio enforced those laws in a clearly discriminatory fashion. So it's not his effort to enforce the laws, but how he selectively enforced those laws.

How many legal immigrants did he arrest?

The problem is that Trump may not have the power to issue a judicial pardon. Arpaio is guilty of contempt of court. Separation of powers doesn't give the executive the power to overrule the judiciary.
Trump is sending a message to that liberal court. I'm good with the message he's sending.

If the court ignors Trumps pardon, calling it a violation of separation of powers, what wou;ld Trump do? Call in the military?
Smh....

Like the election... wait and see who wins. :)

They can't do that. A pardon has nothing to do with separation of powers. Otherwise there would be no such thing as pardons at all.

\

How many legal american citizens did he arrest?
Why don't you tell us? lol

The Long, Lawless Ride of Sheriff Joe Arpaio - Rolling Stone

Infuriated, Arpaio responded by conducting a late-night raid on the Mesa City Hall, ostensibly looking for illegal immigrants. He arrested a handful of janitors, all of whom turned out to be documented workers

They can't do that. A pardon has nothing to do with separation of powers. Otherwise there would be no such thing as pardons at all.

Pardons are for crimes against the state. Trump can't issue a pardon to stop the IRS from collecting taxes somebody owes.

\

How many legal american citizens did he arrest?
Why don't you tell us? lol

The Long, Lawless Ride of Sheriff Joe Arpaio - Rolling Stone

Infuriated, Arpaio responded by conducting a late-night raid on the Mesa City Hall, ostensibly looking for illegal immigrants. He arrested a handful of janitors, all of whom turned out to be documented workers
The Rolling Stone? lol
Do you have a credible source you can share?

Pardons are for crimes against the state. Trump can't issue a pardon to stop the IRS from collecting taxes somebody owes.
I'm starting to understand why you're a democrat. lol

Note: that isn't to say I think all democrats are idiots.

I love how Trump supporters love them convicted criminals like Arpaio but hate to death HRC who's never been charged or convicted of a crime.

You didn't acknowledge my post about how Arpaio and his correctional staff melts drug addicts alive in cages in the 106 degree desert?

So you have the word from someone other than criminals?

That was not the reason Arpaio was convicted. Not even close!

This is well known fact.

Jon's Jail Journal (by Shaun Attwood)

On the same day the cops at Perryville left Marcia Powell out in a cage with no water in 106 °F weather, until the heat finally claimed her, over here at Buckeye prison, two SSU guards left me and 25 other individuals outside in the cages for two hours. They gave us only one 8 oz cup of water and expected us all to drop UA’s. We all said, “No. No one can drop.” One prisoner had to be taken inside due to symptoms of heat exhaustion. We all got booked for refusing to provide urine samples, though no one had enough water to urinate.

Now, since Marcia Powell died, state-wide policy doesn’t allow any inamtes to remain in the cages whatsoever. All over the yard and on the prison directory channel on TV are warnings about heat exhaustion, and tips to stay hydrated along with detailed descriptions about what the Arizona sun can do to a person.

What about us on that day? I bet if someone died over here, none of us would be getting booked for a refusal ticket. Right now, the Arizona Department of Corrections can’t afford another scandal of the same caliber, so we’re all guaranteed to be guilty for refusing to urinate, so they can cover their dirty tracks over here.

The system is just as corrupt as the inamtes. The only difference between us and the staff is the color of the costume.[/quote[

If it is a fact, how many people were convicted for this alleged abuse?

Read my links in the post I gave you and find out. Then hold your head in shame for the injustice.

Why should I bother if you cannot answer a simple question? Those might add to the many hours I have wasted reading links provided by liberals that say the exact opposite of what they think it says.

ConservaTARD puts out a lying subject topic.
Further proving DEPLORABLES are incapable of telling the truth,
He'll get his pardon. Trump will do it because being the President of "law and order" is just another dumb lie he fed his base that they won't care about him breaking.

Trump will do it, you won't like it, and the only option you have is tough shit.

He'll get his pardon. Trump will do it because being the President of "law and order" is just another dumb lie he fed his base that they won't care about him breaking.

Neegah, the pardon is about law and order and justice! When Afro Americans commit 200 times more violent crime than Whitey, racial profiling is common sense.

What Blackflag doesn't seem to understand is that when things like what you posted occur, it's not racial profiling, it's using the real numbers.

No, but all idiots are Democrats! :D

No, but all idiots are Democrats! :D
There's a lot of truth in that! lol

Forum List

Back