Sheriff Joe Arpaio, three others found in civil contempt

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
At 83 he is not long for the grave, the old racist goat is still living in the 1950's

Federal Judge G. Murray Snow ruled Friday that Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio was in civil contempt in connection with a racial profiling case.
Three of Arpaio's subordinates also violated court orders, the judge said.
"The court finds that the defendants have engaged in multiple acts of misconduct, dishonesty, and bad faith with respect to the plaintiff class (Latinos) and the protection of its rights," Snow wrote. "They have demonstrated a persistent disregard for the orders of this court, as well as an intention to violate and manipulate the laws and policies regulating their conduct as they pertain to their obligations to be fair, 'equitable(,) and impartial' with respect to the interests of the plaintiff class."

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, three others found in civil contempt - CNN.com

At 83 he is not long for the grave, the old racist goat is still living in the 1950's

Federal Judge G. Murray Snow ruled Friday that Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio was in civil contempt in connection with a racial profiling case.
Three of Arpaio's subordinates also violated court orders, the judge said.
"The court finds that the defendants have engaged in multiple acts of misconduct, dishonesty, and bad faith with respect to the plaintiff class (Latinos) and the protection of its rights," Snow wrote. "They have demonstrated a persistent disregard for the orders of this court, as well as an intention to violate and manipulate the laws and policies regulating their conduct as they pertain to their obligations to be fair, 'equitable(,) and impartial' with respect to the interests of the plaintiff class."

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, three others found in civil contempt - CNN.com
OMG, he's 83? A lot of people will be very angry about this, including Trump.

Many of us are angry at the $50+ million we Maricopa County taxpayers have shelled out to defend him. While I can't find cause to root for either the feds nor Sheriff Joe, I think it is time to cut bait and give Joe a pat on the back (or kick in the ass depending on political view) and put him out to pasture.

Many of us are angry at the $50+ million we Maricopa County taxpayers have shelled out to defend him. While I can't find cause to root for either the feds nor Sheriff Joe, I think it is time to cut bait and give Joe a pat on the back (or kick in the ass depending on political view) and put him out to pasture.
Apparently, Maricopa County taxpayers keep electing him, though. The Trump phenom isn't such a new thing, after all.

Forum List

Back