Sheriff Clarke on Eric Holder

This guy seems to be denying there is a serious problem with racial profiling, that makes him a liar or stupid.

This guy seems to be denying there is a serious problem with racial profiling, that makes him a liar or stupid.

Right on cue.

Are you also convinced there is no problem?

Perhaps you can show me where in that recording he is "denying that there is a serious problem with racial profiling".

Do I think there is a "serious problem"? No. Isolated problems? Sure, possibly.

I love the way Sheriff Clarke is so calm. He clearly knows how to diffuse a tense situation. He's awesome!
One of the most disingenuous people I have seen the rightists hold up as a great person in quite some time.

No he is saying you are buying into the false racial profiling.
There is no serious racial profiling. Yes there is some but not a vast majority It is all lefty political lies and spins for their agenda.
As long as the Black community does not face the truth of their social problems and continues to use excuses and band aid political fixes, they will never be able to get ahead in America and do well for themselves.
The ones who have done it are doing very well.

As long as the Black community does not face the truth of their social problems and continues to use excuses and band aid political fixes, they will never be able to get ahead in America and do well for themselves. The ones who have done it are doing very well.

Yup. And they're not only succeeding against the regular odds against success, but against all those on the Left who are making it so much more difficult.

Good for them.

Right on cue.

Are you also convinced there is no problem?

Racial profiling is a problem because it is necessitated by reality. Young Black men are many more times likely to commit a crime than other groups. Do you think that inner city crime is caused by the police?

Forum List

Back