Shepard Smith on FOX News viewers' hate mail

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxvunbIWNyI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxvunbIWNyI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxvunbIWNyI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bxvunbIWNyI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Every Single Solitary Lefty on This Board KNOWS FOX Lies!

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, tell me I'm wrong.. Fox News Lies! cannot credit them as a reliable source!

Well, tell me I'm wrong.. Fox News Lies! cannot credit them as a reliable source!

He's reading emails verbatim ...

Wait a minute ... you wouldn't happen to be acting like an ass for the sake of being an ass now would you?

Wait a minute ... you wouldn't happen to be acting like an ass for the sake of being an ass now would you?

I'm not impressed with your faux outrage about "hate" you just defended the obscene actions of a 60 year old man against a helpless 14 year old girl.. Don't talk to me about hate as if you had some sort of moral authority.. You don't

I'm not impressed with your faux outrage about "hate" you just defended the obscene actions of a 60 year old man against a helpless 14 year old girl.. Don't talk to me about hate as if you had some sort of moral authority.. You don't

Where's my outrage?

I posted a link without commentary.

Willow acting like an ass just to be an ass!? HA NEVER.....NOT HER:lol:

for once in your life you are correct. I am acting like an ass. just to point out you guys and your policy of convenient hate..

get back to me when you want to condemn Letterman or when you want to condemn that dude that drove by and shot two soldiers..

for once in your life you are correct. I am acting like an ass. just to point out you guys and your policy of convenient hate..

get back to me when you want to condemn Letterman or when you want to condemn that dude that drove by and shot two soldiers..

I do condemn the man that shot the soliders but as for the letterman thing...GET OVER IT! talk about faux hate, I find it way more offensive that many out there including on thisdisrespect Obama...THE PRESIDENT OF THE US.....like him or not and bring up his middle name...continually trying to link him with terror...more than someone that tries to make a crude off color sex joke or two...he wasnt that funny but it was NOT all that offensive.

You can see that on this very forum. You got people calling for revolutions, race wars, etc. over a birth certificate.

I do condemn the man that shot the soliders but as for the letterman thing...GET OVER IT! talk about faux hate, I find it way more offensive that many out there including on thisdisrespect Obama...THE PRESIDENT OF THE US.....like him or not and bring up his middle name...continually trying to link him with terror...more than someone that tries to make a crude off color sex joke or two...he wasnt that funny but it was NOT all that offensive.

I imagine every left wing nutter on the planet agrees with you,, kidneys and rape.. just fine got it.

I imagine every left wing nutter on the planet agrees with you,, kidneys and rape.. just fine got it.

Yep kidney and rape jokes are tasteless but nothing to lose any hair over.

Recruiters getting gunned down are not okay.

I hope that clears things up even more so for you.

Now that your derailment has been handled we can get back to the topic of this thread ...

Yep kidney and rape jokes are tasteless but nothing to lose any hair over.

Recruiters getting gunned down are not okay.

I hope that clears things up even more so for you.

Now that your derailment has been handled we can get back to the topic of this thread ...

kind of milquetoasty but I'll take it..

"More and more people on the internet are feeding each other in hate..........." :eusa_whistle:

Kudos to Fox for exposing the crazy wingnuts and their emails at least!

What does his middle name have to do with anything?
Hell, he used his middle name when he took the oath of office.
He purposefully used his middle name when he was in the middle east recently.
Are you trying to say that the use of somebodies middle name is now dependent upon the political leanings of the person using it?

This is but another example that Fox News is the most balanced of the cable news outlets - hell, more balanced than both NBC and CBS.

Smith in particular is a down the middle sort. He gets pissed at liberals, and he gets pissed at conservatives - and like most of us, he gets angry and stupid and wrong - both of which some on the left and right actively engage in.

Just as there were some shrill and scary anti-Bush folks the last eight years, they are a growing number of scary anti-Obamas out there.

Even as I disagree with almost all of this president's positions and actions as president so far, I pray for him to do right by America, and for his safety.

I feel most in America have some version of the same.

Kudos to Fox once again for its willingness to air all sides and concerns of newsworthy issues.

Hell ,Willow some of the male posters on this very board have wished rape on conservative women they want to shut up. Don't act so shocked...they love to pull out the rape card when it suits them :eusa_shhh:

Notice how very few of their peeps ever tell them they have crossed that line also. Some Libs think rape is down right hilarious.

I've read the comments left on blogs (of all political stripes) and the messages on message boards. This does not suprise me. Bet CNN and MSNBC get crackpot emails too.

Hell ,Willow some of the male posters on this very board have wished rape on conservative women they want to shut up. Don't act so shocked...they love to pull out the rape card when it suits them :eusa_shhh:

Notice how very few of their peeps ever tell them they have crossed that line also. Some Libs think rape is down right hilarious.

Ah yes, the now infamous Conservative Rape List from earlier this week published briefly by Playboy.

There is something terribly amiss when our nation considers raping of women a form of comedy entertainment...

Forum List

Back