Shepard Smith Launches New Show On CNBC – Gets Miserable Ratings

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

10 Oct 2020 ~~ By Mike LaChance

Shepard Smith caused a media stir earlier this year when he abruptly resigned from his show on the FOX News network.
FOX News viewers didn’t mind much. Shep was one of the most liberal hosts on the channel.
Now he has launched a new show on CNBC, but so far it doesn’t look like the viewers at CNBC are too thrilled with his work either.
His ratings are terrible.

TweetPShare Email Print
By Mike LaChance
Published October 10, 2020 at 10:54pm
298 Comments
Share(619)TweetPShareEmail
Shep-Smith-AL.jpg

Shepard Smith caused a media stir earlier this year when he abruptly resigned from his show on the FOX News network.
FOX News viewers didn’t mind much. Shep was one of the most liberal hosts on the channel.
Now he has launched a new show on CNBC, but so far it doesn’t look like the viewers at CNBC are too thrilled with his work either.
The Hill reports:
Shepard Smith averages 322,000 viewers in first week on CNBC

Comment:
Shep Smith is on a good station, I NEVER WATCH CNBC!

1.png
00:0701:25

This Day In History

TRENDING: BREAKING UPDATE: Denver Trump Supporter Was Shot and Killed By Local News Bodyguard
The Hill reports:

TweetPShare Email Print
By Mike LaChance
298 Comments
Shep-Smith-AL.jpg

The Hill reports:

Comment:

1.png

This Day In History

TRENDING: BREAKING UPDATE: Denver Trump Supporter Was Shot and Killed By Local News Bodyguard
The Hill reports:

It's over for that has been faggot and he should get a real job shoveling shit out of barns or something because that's all he knows how to do, shovel shit.

Share TweetPShare Email Print
By Mike LaChance
298 Comments
Shep-Smith-AL.jpg

The Hill reports:

Comment:

1.png

This Day In History

The Hill reports:
Shep is the man!!! Left Fox like a boss with a walk out. Good for him. I wish him the best with his new show

This is important to you...why?
Because fudge packers aren't what normal people want to see.
Are you the jilted boyfriend? His fudge-packing didn’t bother you when he was spewing for FoxNews and it was your fudge being packed.
No I don't have anything to do with queers, there is something mentally wrong with them.

I have always had a low opinion of Fox news, and it matters not to fudge packers like you, because you keep spewing the same lies.

By Mike LaChance
298 Comments
Shep-Smith-AL.jpg

The Hill reports:

Comment:

1.png

This Day In History

The Hill reports:
Shep is the man!!! Left Fox like a boss with a walk out. Good for him. I wish him the best with his new show
Cocksuckers gotta stick together, huh?

By Mike LaChance
298 Comments
Shep-Smith-AL.jpg

The Hill reports:

Comment:

1.png

This Day In History

The Hill reports:
Cocksuckers gotta stick together, huh?
Don’t know what you mean. You sound like a pretty angry and hateful person. Have you tried yoga?

[/QUOTE]
His fudge-packing didn’t bother you when he was spewing for FoxNews
[/QUOTE]
Oh yes it did. It bothered me every time he spoke and up until the time I got to where I wouldnt listen to him.
I could tell by the context of his words he was all about leaning left.

Are you the jilted boyfriend? His fudge-packing didn’t bother you when he was spewing for FoxNews and it was your fudge being packed.
No I don't have anything to do with queers, there is something mentally wrong with them.

I have always had a low opinion of Fox news, and it matters not to fudge packers like you, because you keep spewing the same lies.
Of course you have. And come January you’ll have never supported Trump.

I wonder why you shit stains lie continually?

I bet you never supported Bush, either. :laugh:

I bet you never supported Bush, either. :laugh:
I voted for Bush, liar.

By Mike LaChance
298 Comments
Shep-Smith-AL.jpg

The Hill reports:

Comment:

1.png

This Day In History

The Hill reports:
Another Meghan Kelly and he too will bite the dust.

Forum List

Back