Shep Smith calls out his own network for denialist bent

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Fox News inner struggle with climate misinformation Environment The Guardian

Research has shown that Fox News is a major driving force behind climate denial, decreasing viewer trust in scientists and the existence of global warming. In 2013,only 28% of Fox News’ climate science segments were accurate, although that was an improvement over its 7% accuracy in 2012.

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith has been one of the few voices on the networkwilling to accept the scientific reality of human-caused climate change. On theAugust 10 edition of Fox News’ Shepard Smith Reporting, Smith reported on biased industry-funded science by Coca Cola, and made the connection to fossil fuel-funded climate denial studies.

why am i not surprised?

Discuss...

And so Shep goes under the bus, following Megyn. The bus is going to need a front end alignment.

The cult is cruel that way. Cultists, always remember that the cult considers you to be disposable, and you could easily be the next one tossed under the bus.

And so Shep goes under the bus, following Megyn. The bus is going to need a front end alignment.

The cult is cruel that way. Cultists, always remember that the cult considers you to be disposable, and you could easily be the next one tossed under the bus.

Hilary's mystery machine needs an alignment from all the reporters she ran over...

What it shows is that Fox news is fair and balanced with people willing to voice opposing views. Of course Shepard is wrong but he still has his job.

90% plus scientists around the world after study and collecting data in every possible way say something.

Fox viewers who believe the earth is younger than Chinese written history and man was shimmered into being from a pile of dirt has the opposing view based on nothing but "I don't believe you because I don't want to" and Republicans call that "fair and balanced".

Research has shown that Fox News is a major driving force behind climate denial, decreasing viewer trust in scientists and the existence of global warming. In 2013,only 28% of Fox News’ climate science segments were accurate, although that was an improvement over its 7% accuracy in 2012.

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith has been one of the few voices on the networkwilling to accept the scientific reality of human-caused climate change. On theAugust 10 edition of Fox News’ Shepard Smith Reporting, Smith reported on biased industry-funded science by Coca Cola, and made the connection to fossil fuel-funded climate denial studies.

why am i not surprised?

Discuss...

why am i not surprised?

Discuss...
This thread is up there with the Megyn Kelley/Howard Stern interview thread. Stupid.

90% plus scientists around the world after study and collecting data in every possible way say something.

Fox viewers who believe the earth is younger than Chinese written history and man was shimmered into being from a pile of dirt has the opposing view based on nothing but "I don't believe you because I don't want to" and Republicans call that "fair and balanced".

Rderp...the fly over poster.

why am i not surprised?

Discuss...

why am i not surprised?

Discuss...
This thread is up there with the Megyn Kelley/Howard Stern interview thread. Stupid.

So it is stupid in your world to listen to the professionals at nasa and the noaa. LOL...Your world must be a cube with the sun orbiting it!

How is he wrong?

why am i not surprised?

Discuss...

why am i not surprised?

Discuss...

So it is stupid in your world to listen to the professionals at nasa and the noaa. LOL...Your world must be a cube with the sun orbiting it!

Do you understand how many times they've been caught lying?
I made parts for NASA and the Shuttle program for years...it's a cheaters paradise.

why am i not surprised?

Discuss...

why am i not surprised?

Discuss...

The same people believe Obabble when he speaks with great wisdom, experience and expertise....and he's full of shit.

The data says no warming for 2 decades now

The data says no warming for 2 decades now
Link?

Just kidding. I know you don't know how.

How is he wrong?
Because I'm not a tard?

climate effects becoming more extreme does not just refer to temps. It refers to longer droughts & stronger storms, etc...

Forum List

Back