Shelby: 'They said he was born in Hawaii, but I haven't seen any birth certificate'

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

The number of bills Shelby has introduced to the United States Senate officially requiring Obama to show us his b/c:

Now if they can prove he was born in Europe, I may decide he is the antichrist after all.

I don't think he was or is...but just sayin....

His own grandmother has said he isnt yet people continue to blindly accept what HE says.:rolleyes:

It's just funny that the number of people that have not seen his real birth certificate is growing...

It's just funny that the number of people that have not seen his real birth certificate is growing...

Well, actually if you take the entire population of the world and subtract it from the number of people who have seen his short-form birth certificate, the only reason why the number of people who haven't seen his b/c is because the population of the world is growing every day.

His short-form birth certificate has been posted to the web for ages. Something tells me, though, that Senator Shelby has no idea what a computer is, much less the internet.

Forum List

Back