(Sheffield ) University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

It's only a matter of time until they issue licenses to hunt white people. Haven't these morons ever heard of the 14th Amendment?

University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings - Keep The Faith ® The UK's Black and multi-ethnic Christian magazine

University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

Sheffield Students’ Union has banned white students from attending meetings for its new “anti-racism” policy.

The SU announced on Tuesday that it is shifting from a “non-racist to an actively anti-racist” stance.

But Sheffield SU bosses say “only black and minority ethnic students” will be allowed into meetings to share their views.

Those wishing to join two focus groups being held to discuss “how we can create an anti-racist Students’ Union” are promised on the sign-up form that the SU “really values hearing your experiences and ideas”.

However, a few paragraphs below, it states: “Please note that these sessions are only open to black and minority ethnic (BME) students.”

The Sheffield Tab understands that the policy change will involve the SU taking more active measures to confront racist language and actions.

It follows outcry over a Uni of Sheffield student throwing a banana at a black Hallam student during Varsity ice hockey in 2018.

Announcing the new policy on Tuesday, SU women’s officer Rosa Tully and welfare officer Beren Maddison said on Facebook that the focus groups, based in the Octagon, are “open to BME students only”.

“Sheffield Students’ Union want to make a change from being simply non-racist to actively anti-racist,” Tully’s post adds.

“To do so, we are enlisting a member of the National Union of Students to audit the Students Union to see what we can do better.

“However, we need your help to incorporate your ideas and experiences into our work. We are hosting two focus groups on the 14th of October, open to BME students only.”

Last month students at the Uni of Edinburgh sparked controversy for planning to hold an “anti-racism” event where white attendees were barred from asking questions.

University staff raised concerns after reading promo material for the conference, named Resisting Whiteness, which said: “We will not be giving the microphone to white people during the Q&As, not because we don’t think white people have anything to offer to the discussion but because we want to amplify the voices of people of colour.”

Sheffield SU and the NUS were both unavailable for comment when contacted by The Sheffield Tab on Tuesday afternoon.
The university's policy is racist and divisive. Their liberals so they don't see it.

Partisanshitheadism will be our salvation.
So you believe you aren't a partisan? Really?

In my experience, partisanshitheads can only envision a world in which everyone is partisanshitheaded, to such a dysfunctional degree, that any point of disagreement renders one immediately in "the other", and there can only be two, camp.
I give a shit what you do or how you do or where you do it, but you don’t extend that to me and my white race, why?

Is there a black misamerica contest? Why can’t there be a white competition?

Is this you on topic?
Is this you continuing to cry like a bitch?
I haven't been shut out of a school, bripatsy has. And apparently the rest of you know he can't handle this exchange alone.
So let's translate this juvenile statement.

NO ONE is ever allowed to post ANYTHING on a discussion board unless it is related to something they have personally experienced.

I think that about covers the stupidity of that post.
Isn't that the condition of most who post anti-black folk tripe?
All for you, don't say no one gives downtrodden victimy white guys what they want.
Is the black commie feeling persecuted?
No, that was you, see the OP, do you not recall?
You're the one standing up for their right to discriminate and blubbering about how the white man is "crying" about it.

I'm posting on an anonymous chat board to a guy who clearly is constantly "crying" about black folks all the time, get real.
You complain about white people just as much.

Nah, I think the entire system is corrupt and dysfunctional and foments the division, goes all the way back to Bacon's Rebellion on this land mass. It is not whites per se, but the system that was obviously set up to advantage whites institutionally. Plenty of whites who leave nothing to complain about at all. bripatsy is not one of them.

Yeah, that's about all he's doing: saying anything that he thinks will piss off whitey

Race baiting...what he wailed about earlier and goes directly towards the thread topic
Oh now we hate race baiting in a race baiting OPed thread.
So pointing out racial discrimination is "race baiting?"
I think we can all read your posts.
Yes we can. We can also read yours, which show that you're a racist asshole trolling for a fight.
No, I think he's just spankin' your fanny. Hard.

I haven't been shut out of a school, bripatsy has. And apparently the rest of you know he can't handle this exchange alone.

NO ONE is ever allowed to post ANYTHING on a discussion board unless it is related to something they have personally experienced.

You're the one standing up for their right to discriminate and blubbering about how the white man is "crying" about it.

I'm posting on an anonymous chat board to a guy who clearly is constantly "crying" about black folks all the time, get real.

Nah, I think the entire system is corrupt and dysfunctional and foments the division, goes all the way back to Bacon's Rebellion on this land mass. It is not whites per se, but the system that was obviously set up to advantage whites institutionally. Plenty of whites who leave nothing to complain about at all. bripatsy is not one of them.
How does our system benefit whites more than anyone else?

Why?

Yeah, that's about all he's doing: saying anything that he thinks will piss off whitey

Race baiting...what he wailed about earlier and goes directly towards the thread topic
Yes we can. We can also read yours, which show that you're a racist asshole trolling for a fight.

Says the poor, hapless soul that lamented why a collage in the UK wasn't applying the 14th Amendment to the Constitution to the United States.

I love it when you start your pseudo-legal gibbering. Its adorable

It's only a matter of time until they issue licenses to hunt white people. Haven't these morons ever heard of the 14th Amendment?

University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings - Keep The Faith ® The UK's Black and multi-ethnic Christian magazine

University bans white students from attending ‘anti-racism’ meetings

Sheffield Students’ Union has banned white students from attending meetings for its new “anti-racism” policy.

The SU announced on Tuesday that it is shifting from a “non-racist to an actively anti-racist” stance.

But Sheffield SU bosses say “only black and minority ethnic students” will be allowed into meetings to share their views.

Those wishing to join two focus groups being held to discuss “how we can create an anti-racist Students’ Union” are promised on the sign-up form that the SU “really values hearing your experiences and ideas”.

However, a few paragraphs below, it states: “Please note that these sessions are only open to black and minority ethnic (BME) students.”

The Sheffield Tab understands that the policy change will involve the SU taking more active measures to confront racist language and actions.

It follows outcry over a Uni of Sheffield student throwing a banana at a black Hallam student during Varsity ice hockey in 2018.

Announcing the new policy on Tuesday, SU women’s officer Rosa Tully and welfare officer Beren Maddison said on Facebook that the focus groups, based in the Octagon, are “open to BME students only”.

“Sheffield Students’ Union want to make a change from being simply non-racist to actively anti-racist,” Tully’s post adds.

“To do so, we are enlisting a member of the National Union of Students to audit the Students Union to see what we can do better.

“However, we need your help to incorporate your ideas and experiences into our work. We are hosting two focus groups on the 14th of October, open to BME students only.”

Last month students at the Uni of Edinburgh sparked controversy for planning to hold an “anti-racism” event where white attendees were barred from asking questions.

University staff raised concerns after reading promo material for the conference, named Resisting Whiteness, which said: “We will not be giving the microphone to white people during the Q&As, not because we don’t think white people have anything to offer to the discussion but because we want to amplify the voices of people of colour.”

Sheffield SU and the NUS were both unavailable for comment when contacted by The Sheffield Tab on Tuesday afternoon.
The university's policy is racist and divisive. Their liberals so they don't see it.

In my experience, partisanshitheads can only envision a world in which everyone is partisanshitheaded, to such a dysfunctional degree, that any point of disagreement renders one immediately in "the other", and there can only be two, camp.
I give a shit what you do or how you do or where you do it, but you don’t extend that to me and my white race, why?

Please have one, don't care. Why, you can even call it the Miss Antebellum Confederacy Pageant. Trump has some experience in pageants does he not?

Yeah, you're really a targeted minority now aren't you.
I take it you agree with segregating people based on race?
No, but someone will get around to assigning that I' sure.
Yeah, the University in the OP is doing it and you seem to be fine with it. Explain yourself.

Why would he be okay that an University in the UK wasn't applying the 14th amendment of the Constitution of the United States?

Does the word 'jurisdiction' mean anything to you? How about 'different' and 'country'?

Yeah, the University in the OP is doing it and you seem to be fine with it. Explain yourself.

I'm american, the institution is in Britain. I recognize hissyfitting about it here alters nothing and bripatsy will have to locate sympathy for his lament somewhere else. My current understanding is that he can find it, sympathy, in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis.

So you claim "the system" is responsible for some people working hard and being responsible while others get pregnant when they are 15 without being married?

Why would he be okay that an University in the UK wasn't applying the 14th amendment of the Constitution of the United States?

Does the word 'jurisdiction' mean anything to you? How about 'different' and 'country'?
If everyone around the world can comment on our 2nd amendment, i think i can comment on this.

Please have one, don't care. Why, you can even call it the Miss Antebellum Confederacy Pageant. Trump has some experience in pageants does he not?
It would not be allowed by the authorities.

I'm american, the institution is in Britain. I recognize hissyfitting about it here alters nothing and bripatsy will have to locate sympathy for his lament somewhere else. My current understanding is that he can find it, sympathy, in the dictionary somewhere between shit and syphilis.
The Halocaust happened in Europe. Does that mean we cant comment on it?

It would not be allowed by the authorities.
The authorities keeping you down?

Not even close

The Halocaust happened in Europe. Does that mean we cant comment on it?
Oh please do, timely topic seeing as how we've concentration camps up and running.

The only thing he is spanking is his monkey.

Forum List

Back