A good time for Poland

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Polishprince, Oct 12, 2019 at 7:36 PM.

1. Polishprince

Polishprince Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,961
    Why Poland’s Populist Law and Justice Party Keeps Winning

Big election tomorrow, the Law and Justice Party will seek to defeat Eurotrash Ultraliberals.

The big issues are limiting Islamonazi immigration, promoting heterosexuality and other Christian values. The Polish people are interested in not falling under German and French domination.

What I think liberals in America fail to realize is that Freedom is an international movement and the ascendancy of Trump here has helped booster other freedom lovers in Brazil, the Philippines, Ukraine, Poland and the UK.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. ESay

ESay Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +370
    I like it when the Poles are talking about freedom from the Euro bureaucrats. But still happily allow Brussels to fund them. Stop receiving the money first, hypocrites.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. Baron

Baron Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,931
    Polska is siting deep in as. of EU.
    Unimportant who win the election the future of Polska is sad.
    Islamic caliphate, probably ten years later as that one in Germany or French.

European Muslims have 5 - 15 children pro family, how many has polish people?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Polishprince

Polishprince Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,961

Personally, I'd like to see the Polish nation ally itself with some of its neighboring countries with similar values like Hungary, Slovakia and Czechia, into a new Warsaw Pact of freedom loving , independent states.

You may have forgotten the abuse that Poland received at the hands of Fuhrerette Angela Merkel's predecessor during the 1940's, but believe me the Polish people don't.

Frau Merkel is going to need to apologize and recognize the equality of Poland.

5. ESay

ESay Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +370
    I can hardly see any practical outcome of this alliance with European dwarfs. What will Polish gain from that? The formal status of a leader?

So? There was time when Poland allied itself with these predcessors and took part in occupation of Czechoslovaka.

Theoretically, all countries are equal. Practically... What recognition do you want? Do you want a European economical, financial and technological leader to be on pair with a nation of roustabouts and donation recepients?