she was homeless for 3 years, now Kirsten Sinema will make history as America's 1st bisexual Senator

And that is all there is to say about her? Pretty sad.

I personally grew out of defining women purely by their sexuality, sometime in my freshman year of college.

Now you've moved on to skin color.

I have to admit, that was pretty funny.

But no, my point stands.

It's probably that white hat.

I generally don't wear hats. I have been tempted by a nice white cowboy hat, more than once.

I personally grew out of defining women purely by their sexuality, sometime in my freshman year of college.

But no, my point stands.

I generally don't wear hats. I have been tempted by a nice white cowboy hat, more than once.

And you "wish you could quit it", yeah we know. Keep it to yourself. :eusa_shifty:

But no, my point stands.

And you "wish you could quit it", yeah we know. Keep it to yourself. :eusa_shifty:

I am vaguely aware of what you speak. If you seek to challenge my manhood by implying homosexuality, all you will do is amuse me.

I only care if she will follow the Constituion and serve her state/country with honor. The rest is pretty much meaningless noise.

WHat???

2gatq0.jpg

But no, my point stands.

I am vaguely aware of what you speak. If you seek to challenge my manhood by implying homosexuality, all you will do is amuse me.

Hey, you keep serving up hanging curveballs, I'll continue to drive trucks through 'em. To mix a metaphor.

On a side note.... I just can't figure out how on earth feminists support this kind of thing.
I mean.... they support the "right" of a man who gets sexually turned on by wearing panties to call himself a woman!!
WTF?? Feminazis everywhere constantly talk about a rape culture, how men are so sexist and treat women like sex objects... but whoahh... if a guy likes to dress like a woman....and hang out in women's bathrooms... he is special!!

Boggles the mind.

Kirsten Sinema is smart, Kirsten Sinema is a woman, Kirsten Sinema is well-qualified, Kirsten Sinema will be president of the United States when Trump is impeached

Sure, by Wednesday she will become "the most qualified candidate".

Yes, "in history".

Billy snerks.

On a side note.... I just can't figure out how on earth feminists support this kind of thing.
I mean.... they support the "right" of a man who gets sexually turned on by wearing panties to call himself a woman!!
WTF?? Feminazis everywhere constantly talk about a rape culture, how men are so sexist and treat women like sex objects... but whoahh... if a guy likes to dress like a woman....and hang out in women's bathrooms... he is special!!

Boggles the mind.
They are MENTALLY ILL. Brainwashed. Frequently under the influence of drugs prior to their births. Today's feminists are the insane children of people who should have been institutionalized prior to giving birth, and who should be institutionalized themselves.

Boggles the mind.
They are MENTALLY ILL. Brainwashed. Frequently under the influence of drugs prior to their births. Today's feminists are the insane children of people who should have been institutionalized prior to giving birth, and who should be institutionalized themselves.

There are few things more annoying than a feminist

Really. I was not aware that "feminists" supported David Vitter. Link?

I do know Stormy Daniels campaigned against him....

Boggles the mind.

There are few things more annoying than a feminist
That's because they're batshit crazy and the delusion that they suffer under is that they are somehow *special*.

Forum List

Back