she was homeless for 3 years, now Kirsten Sinema will make history as America's 1st bisexual Senator

And that is all there is to say about her? Pretty sad.

I personally grew out of defining women purely by their sexuality, sometime in my freshman year of college.

• Banned

I personally grew out of defining women purely by their sexuality, sometime in my freshman year of college.
Kirsten Sinema is smart, Kirsten Sinema is a woman, Kirsten Sinema is well-qualified, Kirsten Sinema will be president of the United States when Trump is impeached

well, actually, there was Taft!

NowThis on Twitter

peter-griffin-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

Now you've moved on to skin color.

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL

Kirsten Sinema is smart, Kirsten Sinema is a woman, Kirsten Sinema is well-qualified, Kirsten Sinema will be president of the United States when Trump is impeached

She isn't even a senator yet...lol. Way to put that cart in front of the cart

Sure, by Wednesday she will become "the most qualified candidate".

Not too convincing buddy.

thats what they said about Obama. and Jesus

Is there a reason her orientation is important?
what about the fact that she was homeless

I recently read an article of a man who was homeless for nearly nine years...he studied the markets, analyzed them and then slowly started investing...he's now a millionaire. I'd vote for someone like him.

Many people who were homeless turn themselves around, I commend her on doing that but screaming I'm bisexual vote for me isn't a qualification...in fact reading the comments in your link it seems to turn people off to her

I only care if she will follow the Constituion and serve her state/country with honor. The rest is pretty much meaningless noise.

thats what they said about Obama. and Jesus

Yeah, and we were right about Obama.

She will fuck anything for a vote. Someone hold that snake by the head. She will stuff it up her cooch.

Forum List

Back