she was homeless for 3 years, now Kirsten Sinema will make history as America's 1st bisexual Senator

And that is all there is to say about her? Pretty sad.

I personally grew out of defining women purely by their sexuality, sometime in my freshman year of college.
Kirsten Sinema is smart, Kirsten Sinema is a woman, Kirsten Sinema is well-qualified, Kirsten Sinema will be president of the United States when Trump is impeached
It sounds like she was just a homeless person who likes going down on girls.

On a side note.... I just can't figure out how on earth feminists support this kind of thing.
I mean.... they support the "right" of a man who gets sexually turned on by wearing panties to call himself a woman!!

Really. I was not aware that "feminists" supported David Vitter. Link?

I do know Stormy Daniels campaigned against him....

"This kind of thing" referring to faux transgenders.
Transgenderism is real, but it is also exceedingly rare.
The rest, get off on dressing like women. It sexually excites them.
So...feminist supporting men who are turned on sexually by dressing like them.... that is a whole other level of stupid.

On a side note.... I just can't figure out how on earth feminists support this kind of thing.
I mean.... they support the "right" of a man who gets sexually turned on by wearing panties to call himself a woman!!

Really. I was not aware that "feminists" supported David Vitter. Link?

I do know Stormy Daniels campaigned against him....

"This kind of thing" referring to faux transgenders.
Transgenderism is real, but it is also exceedingly rare.
The rest, get off on dressing like women. It sexually excites them.
So...feminist supporting men who are turned on sexually by dressing like them.... that is a whole other level of stupid.

Soooo... when you say "feminist supporting men" you mean "men who support feminists"...?

I personally grew out of defining women purely by their sexuality, sometime in my freshman year of college.
Kirsten Sinema is smart, Kirsten Sinema is a woman, Kirsten Sinema is well-qualified, Kirsten Sinema will be president of the United States when Trump is impeached

She isn't even a senator yet...lol. Way to put that cart in front of the cart
minor detail

Is there a reason her orientation is important?
what about the fact that she was homeless

I recently read an article of a man who was homeless for nearly nine years...he studied the markets, analyzed them and then slowly started investing...he's now a millionaire. I'd vote for someone like him.

Many people who were homeless turn themselves around, I commend her on doing that but screaming I'm bisexual vote for me isn't a qualification...in fact reading the comments in your link it seems to turn people off to her
Don't you think politicians put it out there so oppo research doesn't slam them in the ass halfway through their campaign?

She think stay at home Mom's are leeches

well, actually, there was Taft!

NowThis on Twitter

peter-griffin-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

Especially since she won't win

Forum List

Back