She told the Baltimore police dept to stand down "give those who wished to destroy space to destroy"

Baltimore is on fire.

article-3057819-281437AE00000578-375_964x548.jpg

Your thread title is clearly misleading. Only an idiot would make the claim you have

My title is misleading and yet it quoted the negro mayor word for word.

Stupid fuck.
Nobody was told to stand down. Thats the part that makes you an idiot.

Who cares if stand down wasn't the exact phrase? Giving "them the space to destroy" was mind mother fucking boggling enough for me.
Read the quote, watch the video. It's clear that she isn't saying anyone was given a space to destroy, but that respecting the rights of protestors was a double-edged sword since it also gave cover to destructive elements. Hence the balancing act.

Seriously, just read the actual words altogether and you'll get it.

Your thread title is clearly misleading. Only an idiot would make the claim you have

My title is misleading and yet it quoted the negro mayor word for word.

Stupid fuck.
Nobody was told to stand down. Thats the part that makes you an idiot.

Fuck you, you fucking ignorant cocksucking patronizing racist moron. On ignore you unreal piece of shit.

The mayor told the police to give them a place to destroy stuff, and you think that does not mean to stand down.

I fucking hate them. I just fucking hate all of them.

Yes.

We know that you hate. A lot.

You seem angry today.

I just cannot believe what an utter disaster these people are. What a fucking, complete disaster.

"these people".

I love it when racists cannot control themselves. This is fun to read.

No its not. It is fucking disgusting.
There is zero reason to go into racist mode when brining up protester. The protesters need to be dealt with – that is a fact – but the racism that was regurgitated all over this thread is not a proper response to it at all.

I just cannot believe what an utter disaster these people are. What a fucking, complete disaster.

"these people".

I love it when racists cannot control themselves. This is fun to read.

No its not. It is fucking disgusting.
There is zero reason to go into racist mode when brining up protester. The protesters need to be dealt with – that is a fact – but the racism that was regurgitated all over this thread is not a proper response to it at all.

Yepp, that is EXACTLY my point.

The protesters are doing it all wrong.

But so are the USMB racists.

Forum List

Back