She told the Baltimore police dept to stand down "give those who wished to destroy space to destroy"

She took cops advice on de escalation...

If the cops moved in on mass there would be a possible massacre. Police units all over the world know when to back up and let things de-escalate...

All you do is trap them in and take video (as much as possible) and round them up a few days later...

Just look at the London riots a few summers back... They were all caught within a few weeks afterwards...

Smart policing...

Is there a reason that African American political leaders like Obama and Mayor of Baltimore have not only failed to satisfy their own people, but have enraged them across the nation for the last several months into mass rioting and nearly revolution?

It's like the end of ... Apartheid...

Your thread title is clearly misleading. Only an idiot would make the claim you have

I just cannot believe what an utter disaster these people are. What a fucking, complete disaster.

The Boston PD should be preparing to take the streets by force, gunning down every single individual with a rock in their hand and serving warrants for each and every individual who was recorded taking part in that mob; prosecuting them to the fullest extent of the law.

There is no right to injure and destroy the property of the innocent. Nor anything approaching a right to do so.

Now... of course, if they're at war with Whitey... then let it be declared. And we'll deal with that as it comes.

Those blacks NOT at war with whitey should make that clear as there's likely not going to be much time to make one's case once the prosecution of that war gets rolling.

Is there a reason that African American political leaders like Obama and Mayor of Baltimore have not only failed to satisfy their own people, but have enraged them across the nation for the last several months into mass rioting and nearly revolution?

It's like the end of ... Apartheid...

Unreal, how no matter what city, what area of the country, THOSE PEOPLE act the exact same way. Every time. On full display for the whole world to see.

Ignorant, overly emotional, looting, burning, and more than likely smell to high heaven. They cannot speak, they draw attention to themselves and they destroy businesses.

They just see it as an opportunity to get free stuff. It cannot be a coincidence that they all act the EXACT SAME WAY.

They will all feel all justified too, through the slanted media reporting. Yet, no matter how much they claim what victims they are, they still have it better here than any place on earth.

What a disaster and it is seen over and over and over again.

Should have picked their own cotton and NOT brought those people here. It cannot possibly be a coincidence that they all act the exact same way.

Invasive species.

[
Now... of course, if they're at war with Whitey... then let it be declared. And we'll deal with that as it comes.

It already has been. They were throwing flaming garbage cans at white women minding their own business.

I'd mow them down if they threw a flaming barrel at my wife or girlfriend. This is why we need 60+ round mags.

[

It already has been. They were throwing flaming garbage cans at white women minding their own business.

I'd mow them down if they threw a flaming barrel at my wife or girlfriend. This is why we need 60+ round mags.
Indeed... we are seeing "The Reason" for +30 round magazines.

[

The apes cut the fire hoses that were trying to put out the fire at the pharmacy. Holy shit, what a disaster of a race.

[

The apes cut the fire hoses that were trying to put out the fire at the pharmacy. Holy shit, what a disaster of a race.

Watch them BOMB this shop:

Of course, since they are a "protected class" they can't possibly be domestic terrorists, only white cattle ranchers having their land seized by the BLM could possibly qualify as terrorist!

Your thread title is clearly misleading. Only an idiot would make the claim you have

My title is misleading and yet it quoted the negro mayor word for word.

Stupid fuck.
Nobody was told to stand down. Thats the part that makes you an idiot.

You are either ignorant of the Mayor's order, who I heard on the Radio Today state her orders that Police were to allow the animals to protest... or you're a liar. Either way, you have relived your reputation of the credibility required for the Reader to trust what you have said.

Now Reader... ask yourself: "Were these idiots rioting because they had defeated the Police? Or were the rioting, because the Police were not trying to stop them from doing so?

Stupid fuck.

Fuck you, you fucking ignorant cocksucking patronizing racist moron. On ignore you unreal piece of shit.

The mayor told the police to give them a place to destroy stuff, and you think that does not mean to stand down.

I fucking hate them. I just fucking hate all of them.

Stupid fuck.

You are either ignorant of the Mayor's order, who I heard on the Radio Today state her orders that Police were to allow the animals to protest... or you're a liar. Either way, you have relived your reputation of the credibility required for the Reader to trust what you have said.

Now Reader... ask yourself: "Were these idiots rioting because they had defeated the Police? Or were the rioting, because the Police were not trying to stop them from doing so?
Yes, she respected the right to protest.

and as she said, that respect can give cover for destructive elements, which makes it a balancing act.

Stupid fuck.

Fuck you, you fucking ignorant cocksucking patronizing racist moron. On ignore you unreal piece of shit.

The mayor told the police to give them a place to destroy stuff, and you think that does not mean to stand down.

I fucking hate them. I just fucking hate all of them.
You cannot be this dumb. You just can't.

I mean you've never given any indication that you have two brain cells to rub together, but even you can't be so dense that you believe the mayor’s statement means she had police designate an area to destroy stuff.

Should have picked their own cotton and NOT brought those people here. It cannot possibly be a coincidence that they all act the exact same way.

Invasive species.

Fuck you, you fucking ignorant cocksucking patronizing racist moron.

34es3tf.jpg

Invasive species.

Fuck you, you fucking ignorant cocksucking patronizing racist moron.

34es3tf.jpg

Awww, aren't you the honest left wing politically correct one, with out one ounce of racism in you at all. I will bet you use all of the correct terms. What is it again?

"African American?"

I bet you do. I bet you use that all of the time. Nothing racist about you. You, are a liberal after all.

Tell us oh great one, from your little liberal moral platitude looking down at us conservative racists down here, do you know what a lying sack of hypocritical shit is?

Do you?

Forum List

Back