She is giving mixed signals

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
this girl I been out with a couple of times never ever contacts me FIRST but always responds to my texts very fast.

Can someone help me and let me know what this mean? Me kind of slow when it comes to dating

this girl I been out with a couple of times never ever contacts me FIRST but always responds to my texts very fast.

Can someone help me and let me know what this mean? Me kind of slow when it comes to dating

Means she doesn't know you well enough. Which in your case -- :eusa_dance: --- is a GOOD thang..

I am a good guy and very fun after 12am

Means she doesn't know you well enough. Which in your case -- :eusa_dance: --- is a GOOD thang..

I am a good guy and very fun after 12am

There's a problem right there. If she's got to wait til 12AM for you to be charming, things are gonna go horribly wrong. :badgrin:

It doesn't mean anything.

Forum List

Back