All type of Electronic rays or signal causing health issues.

Rehmani

VIP Member
Jul 31, 2014
In my opinion a personal Jammer is a solution. Which is not available. It can be built with smart phone.

The planet is surrounded and permeated by a powerful electromagnetic field. It is much more powerful than our personal communications devices -- which is why a compass points north and not towards your cell phone.

This has been the case for Billions of years. All life on this planet has evolved within this field.

If electromagnetic fields were harmful to plant and animal life, it's about a Billion years too late to do anything about it.

th

So let me get this straight.....

You want to emit RF energy in an attempt to keep RF energy from other sources from reaching you because you're afraid it causes health problems.

Does that about sum it up?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

PS: I don't think that's going to work the way you plan.

The planet is surrounded and permeated by a powerful electromagnetic field. It is much more powerful than our personal communications devices -- which is why a compass points north and not towards your cell phone.

This has been the case for Billions of years. All life on this planet has evolved within this field.

If electromagnetic fields were harmful to plant and animal life, it's about a Billion years too late to do anything about it.
Please don't confuse it with universe. Mankind facing issues creating by mankind like electronic devices, electronic bugs, hearing devices, hidden cameras and lot more, like dream control, mind control extra.

It depends on the frequency, duration and intensity. If you don't believe me put your cat in the microwave oven and see what happens.

It depends on the frequency, duration and intensity. If you don't believe me put your cat in the microwave oven and see what happens.
Post Muhammed, please explain in detail the frequency, duration and intensity would be appreciated. And let the cat go Unharmed.
And other poster can explain it for me too.

Forum List

Back