"she has a tough job"...Kayleigh McEnany rails against Jen Psaki's latest 'inaccurate' statements

Psaki does have a tough job, she has to dance around every question about policy, because all their policies are so insane, she can’t be honest about anything.

Kayleigh had an easy job, it’s easy to defend common sense policies that are good for America.

Psaki does have a tough job, she has to dance around every question about policy, because all their policies are so insane, she can’t be honest about anything.

Kayleigh had an easy job, it’s easy to defend common sense policies that are good for America.
It's a tough job no matter who is there.....Psaki just sucks on toast at it.

Jen "Big Red" Psaki obviously going in as Zoya the Destroyer:

latest

I don't recall Sean Spicer or Sarah Huckabee Sanders constantly criticizing the next press secretary. What is up with her?

Seeing the title reminds me of a vaguely-remembered Clinton Administration spokesman. I think his name was McMurray, or something similar. What I remember was that he would hold these press conferences, and stand before the public telling whatever absurd lies Bill Clinton told him to tell. It showed on his face, it showed in his demeanor, that he knew he was lying, he knew that everyone in his audience knew that he was lying, and he was always very visibly uncomfortable to be in that position. I don't remember (if I ever knew) whether he was fired, or he quit, but I do remember that he didn't last very long in that position, and was soon replaced with someone who was a much better and more comfortable liar.

Forum List

Back