She Actually Acts Surprised When She Gets Hit In The Head...

Btw...the Black woman was very respectful up to the point where she discovered that she was not trespassing and the woman had no right to be in her face and refused to leave her alone when asked nicely.

Well, I don't know what point that is. But in the video that is presented, she was not respectful and antagonistic. Her behavior was undignified and capricious.
I already posted the link, I understand that you will not read it because facts would destroy your narrative...

There is no evidence to suggest that lady was ever respectful at any point.
Like I said...reading the article makes a lie of your statement so I understand why you would refuse to read it....

Bro, you listed your own subjective talking points in the OP, not evidence. Don't be mad at me that you make sh** OPs. Like I said, there is no evidence pointing to the fact that the South Miami woman was ever respectful. Frankly, she was very rude and combative in the video she was taking to allegedly show someone else's rudeness. That's totally the South Miami thing to do.
Bro, why you lying like a little bitch????....there's not a single talking point of mine anywhere in the first post...stick withthe facts and stop making shit up...

Second, they were both "south Miami women"again, you talking made up shit or admit you simply can't read.

Third, yeah the Black woman was respectful up until it was clear she was not trespassing on this woman's property and then she rightfully become more assertive when the lady kept following her...
Most intelligent folk would have read the article and not made that simple minded blunder...you, oh well..

'I let her get a bit closer, put my mom on hold for a second and in the most respectful way literally said "I'm sorry m'am, am I trespassing? Would you like me to leave?"'

'That's when all holy hell broke loose.'

Burse said Dorrbecker began to wag her finger at her and harass her. Burse tried to walk away, but Dorrbecker followed her. She ended the phone call with her mother and began to record the confrontation.

'Who are you following, and for what?' Burse asks Dorrbecker.

'Because you're part of South Miami,' Dorrbecker responds, not seeming to note that both women at the time were in a neighborhood located in South Miami.

Dude, stop posting half assed...

Read more: Black model walking dog films moment older white woman harasses her
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

you are part of South Miami was the racial innuendo...to deny that is to deny reality....
Secondly the lady did not press charges to be vindictive, she pressed charges because they women, much like yourself, believed her actions to be justified, couldn't be arrested and would do it again to some other person of color..

Granted, this is chopped full of your spin and hateful innuendo, "the Black Lady initially refused to press charges when asked by the police, however the perpetrator made such a fuss and scene as to how she would not be arrested and showing no remorse for her boorish behavior, the victim changed her mind, and rightly so."

But breaking it down to the bare bones, if you tell me that a person decides not to press charges and then does so b/c of a personal vendetta, that's textbook being vindictive, dude.
Dude, just stop trying so hard, understood you have some sort of agenda but now you are just being childish...

Giving yourself a pep talk I see. You definitely had no response otherwise after i handed you your ass n' all.
Get off the pipe, you handed no one their ass...you simply posted some childish nonsense which didn't deserve a reply other than the one you received....

you are part of South Miami was the racial innuendo...to deny that is to deny reality....
Secondly the lady did not press charges to be vindictive, she pressed charges because they women, much like yourself, believed her actions to be justified, couldn't be arrested and would do it again to some other person of color..

Granted, this is chopped full of your spin and hateful innuendo, "the Black Lady initially refused to press charges when asked by the police, however the perpetrator made such a fuss and scene as to how she would not be arrested and showing no remorse for her boorish behavior, the victim changed her mind, and rightly so."

But breaking it down to the bare bones, if you tell me that a person decides not to press charges and then does so b/c of a personal vendetta, that's textbook being vindictive, dude.
Dude, just stop trying so hard, understood you have some sort of agenda but now you are just being childish...

Giving yourself a pep talk I see. You definitely had no response otherwise after i handed you your ass n' all.
Get off the pipe, you handed no one their ass...you simply posted some childish nonsense which didn't deserve a reply other than the one you received....

I handed you your ass, and you went ad hom. Them's the facts.

Well, I don't know what point that is. But in the video that is presented, she was not respectful and antagonistic. Her behavior was undignified and capricious.
I already posted the link, I understand that you will not read it because facts would destroy your narrative...

Like I said...reading the article makes a lie of your statement so I understand why you would refuse to read it....

Bro, you listed your own subjective talking points in the OP, not evidence. Don't be mad at me that you make sh** OPs. Like I said, there is no evidence pointing to the fact that the South Miami woman was ever respectful. Frankly, she was very rude and combative in the video she was taking to allegedly show someone else's rudeness. That's totally the South Miami thing to do.
Bro, why you lying like a little bitch????....there's not a single talking point of mine anywhere in the first post...stick withthe facts and stop making shit up...

Second, they were both "south Miami women"again, you talking made up shit or admit you simply can't read.

Third, yeah the Black woman was respectful up until it was clear she was not trespassing on this woman's property and then she rightfully become more assertive when the lady kept following her...
Most intelligent folk would have read the article and not made that simple minded blunder...you, oh well..

'I let her get a bit closer, put my mom on hold for a second and in the most respectful way literally said "I'm sorry m'am, am I trespassing? Would you like me to leave?"'

Burse said Dorrbecker began to wag her finger at her and harass her. Burse tried to walk away, but Dorrbecker followed her. She ended the phone call with her mother and began to record the confrontation.

'Because you're part of South Miami,' Dorrbecker responds, not seeming to note that both women at the time were in a neighborhood located in South Miami.

Your blind assertions and conjecture to not show that the black woman was respectful. In fact, we see the opposite. You keep believing in your fairy tales though. And it's funny that you think people don't lie after the fact. But the video does show us the most likely of realities.

Sure you did...you just were too simple minded to disprove anything I posted and then resorted to telling lies...a serious bitch move.
Unless you are going to provide the op first page that shows me stating anything....
Yeah I know, go sit down kid...

Your blind assertions and conjecture to not show that the black woman was respectful. In fact, we see the opposite. You keep believing in your fairy tales though. And it's funny that you think people don't lie after the fact. But the video does show us the most likely of realities.
So you can't read...okay, that answers the question as to why you keep posting ignorance...

Sure you did...you just were too simple minded to disprove anything I posted and then resorted to telling lies...a serious bitch move.
Unless you are going to provide the op first page that shows me stating anything....
Yeah I know, go sit down kid...

Burden of proof is on you, dude. You're claiming this lady was everything opposite of what her video and documented decisions show. A bitch calling me a bitch? :lmao:I'd tell you to "sit down, kid." But you never really stood, tbh.

So you can't read...okay, that answers the question as to why you keep posting ignorance...

I can read post after post in which you've answered slap-downs with whiny comebacks.

she's in handcuffs retard
It went over your head, just stand down....
he lied

or are you claiming the younger person didn't get more violent due to her age?
She kept badgering an old woman suffering mental illness until she snapped. She was mean, hostile, and probably frightened the elderly woman. Leftists today have ZERO respect for the elderly and this bitch said so right from the start, that she would not respect the woman for her age.
uhm, no

none of what you said is true, not one word.
Every word is true, dumbass.
You're a liar.

good day

You don't know if young one was making faces, fingers, laughing, hand-gestures? Anything is possible to try for payday or UTube hit.

But it does appear the old lady was "off". Racist? Maybe? Young one should have said nothing and moved along. We don't need to see your homemade UTube hit.....setup?

I went up into the hills of southern idaho today to cut fire wood with a chain saw.
I didn't see any black people up there.
Obviously they were all afraid I would attack them with the chainsaw.

Last edited:
I went up into the hills of southern idaho today to cut fire wood with a chain saw.
Obviously they were all afraid I would attack them.
Ed Gein/ Sweet meteor of Death 2016
When I was recon's age we had Jr. Walker and the All stars, and Martin Luther King.
And what to we have today? Tyga and Reconmark.

You don't know if young one was making faces, fingers, laughing, hand-gestures? Anything is possible to try for payday or UTube hit.

But it does appear the old lady was "off". Racist? Maybe? Young one should have said nothing and moved along. We don't need to see your homemade UTube hit.....setup?
Among young people today, respect for the elderly is a foreign concept altogether. God commanded the elderly to be respected, even saying that grey hair is "a crown of glory" (Proverbs 16:31). It goes to show how far from righteousness this generation has strayed.

South Idaho? Whereabouts? The south part is all farms and dry desert, the northern part is where the forests are.

Last edited:
South Idaho? Whereabouts? The south part is all farms and dry desert, the northern part is where the forests are.
South Hills. South of Twin, Hansen, Burley. Cave Canyon, Big Cedar, Big Cottonwood. Porcupine.
There's nooks and valleys where you can get wood.
Also all around Lake Cleveland is good.

Last edited:
It went over your head, just stand down....
he lied

or are you claiming the younger person didn't get more violent due to her age?
She kept badgering an old woman suffering mental illness until she snapped. She was mean, hostile, and probably frightened the elderly woman. Leftists today have ZERO respect for the elderly and this bitch said so right from the start, that she would not respect the woman for her age.
uhm, no

none of what you said is true, not one word.
Every word is true, dumbass.
You're a liar.

good day
How does someone lie about their personal observations, you twit? How is a difference of opinion a lie?

She got away with it because she was old.
She got away with it because she was old.
she's in handcuffs retard
What does that have to do with what I said dummy?
she didn't get away with it retard.
Yes she got away without getting her ass kicked.
Damn I missed you!

Where you been, my boy!

Forum List

Back