She Actually Acts Surprised When She Gets Hit In The Head...

reconmark

Gold Member
May 13, 2014
The Bloomfields. Oakland County Mi.
Black model walking her dog films the moment older white woman harasses her and tries to grab her phone because she's 'part of South Miami'
  • Rayne Burse, 24, first thought she was on Maria Dorrbecker's property
  • But Dorrbecker, 63, said it wasn't her property and started following her
  • Burse tried to walk away but Dorrbecker continued to yell at her
  • When she tried to grab at her, Burse hit her in the forehead in response
  • Police identified Dorrbecker as the 'primary aggressor' from the video
  • Burse decided to press charges and she was arrested for simple battery
36132CA200000578-0-image-m-42_1467992241709.jpg
361359E800000578-0-image-m-44_1467992252548.jpg

36131AEF00000578-0-image-m-50_1467992287092.jpg

Burse said Dorrbecker began to wag her finger at her and harass her. Burse tried to walk away, but Dorrbecker followed her. She ended the phone call with her mother and began to record the confrontation.

'Who are you following, and for what?' Burse asks Dorrbecker.

'Because you're part of South Miami,' Dorrbecker responds, not seeming to note that both women at the time were in a neighborhood located in South Miami.

'Okay I don't know what "you're part of South Miami” means,' Burse tells her. 'When I asked you if I was on your property, do you want me to leave...'

‘It’s not my property,' Dorrbecker tells her again.

‘Okay so what are you saying then? What are you out here bothering me for, did I bother you?’ Burse replies.

‘You know what, you’re in it,’ Dorrbecker tells her. ‘And I’m going to report you. Wherever you are, I am going to report.’

http://video.nydailynews.com/?ndn.t...051&sitesection=nydailynews-news&vid=31112223

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/...687863602594/1024x576_2300322687863602594.mp4
Read more: Black model walking dog films moment older white woman harasses her
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
It's amazing the mind set they have, you are going out to harass people on public property because you feel they don't have the bona fides to live in the same zip code as you.
It would have been funny if her dog was a killer..."tear that ass up, Mojito"!!!!!

Obviously the woman had no right to grab at the camera, but an idiot leftist like you can only be posting this to advance the leftist lie that America is teeming with racists.

Being a sane, rational person and not a whacked out racist leftist like you, I could easily see the woman was mentally ill and displaying erratic behavior that indicates this. She probably isn't a racist but you definitely are. You take one look at a person's skin color and your bigotry comes running out the gate.

You Leftists are evil. This woman deserves compassion. I hope you lose your mental faculties at a much younger age because that's what you deserve.

Well that is going to play well to fire up some certain circles.

I liked at the very end, is the black woman addressing the dog when she says "Move Mojito!" ? That's funny even though I don't know what it means?

Obviously the woman had no right to grab at the camera, but an idiot leftist like you can only be posting this to advance the leftist lie that America is teeming with racists.

Being a sane, rational person and not a whacked out racist leftist like you, I could easily see the woman was mentally ill and displaying erratic behavior that indicates this. She probably isn't a racist but you definitely are. You take one look at a person's skin color and your bigotry comes running out the gate.

You Leftists are evil. This woman deserves compassion. I hope you lose your mental faculties at a much younger age because that's what you deserve.
no, the older woman was being a bitch for whatever reason.

you don't have a medical degree and if you did, you would still not be able to truthfully come to that conclusion.

She got away with it because she was old.
She got away with it because she was old.
she's in handcuffs retard
It went over your head, just stand down....
he lied

or are you claiming the younger person didn't get more violent due to her age?
She kept badgering an old woman suffering mental illness until she snapped. She was mean, hostile, and probably frightened the elderly woman. Leftists today have ZERO respect for the elderly and this bitch said so right from the start, that she would not respect the woman for her age.

no, the older woman was being a bitch for whatever reason.

you don't have a medical degree and if you did, you would still not be able to truthfully come to that conclusion.
I don't have to have a medical degree to know when someone is not all there. It takes a medical degree to specify a diagnosis. Or are you so astronomically stupid you think only doctors can detect someone is mentally ill?

You Leftards are stupid beyond belief.

If a sledgehammer hit you in the head and a pack of real Indians took turns beating you in the head with tomahawks...you still couldn't post anything more stupid than what you just did.

If a sledgehammer hit you in the head and a pack of real Indians took turns beating you in the head with tomahawks...you still couldn't post anything more stupid than what you just did.
That means you can't refute it because you're an idiot, racist leftist. Got it.

Forum List

Back