Sharron Angle tells Hispanic kids they look Asian.

Yeah.....and during that same little gathering, she also tried so say that the scare tactics commercial that she put out with the scary looking Mexicans was actually about the Canadian border.

Not only is she racist and stupid, but clueless as well.

I think she is a perfect representative of today's Republican Party.

Yeah.....and during that same little gathering, she also tried so say that the scare tactics commercial that she put out with the scary looking Mexicans was actually about the Canadian border.

Not only is she racist and stupid, but clueless as well.

I think she is a perfect representative of today's Republican Party.

And Harry Reid is the perfect representative of failed far-leftist one-party rule...

Apparently given the choice between Angle and Harry Reid...the voters prefer Angle.

giantdouchevsturdsandwich7om.jpg

Angle can't tell the difference between Hispanics and Asians, and Joe Miller is advocating border security like they did in East Germany.

You keep telling us that tea baggers are non racist and support American ideals.

WTF? East Germany was Communist, and not being able to tell the difference between the various non-white races is not only stupid, but kinda racist as well.

...and look at the real issues.

The real issue is the GOP could have won with a normal sensible reasonably intelligent sane candidate.

Why didn't they pick someone that fit that description? Why did they let the loons from Tea Party roll them?

Nevada Republicans get to choose whomever they want to represent them, not some fat fuck in upstate NY... They apparently believe she would make a fine Senator... I don't care too much, but I will laugh my ass of if Harry loses to this woman...

Happens all the time... Look at what the Kookcinich voters do in OH, or the Pelosi or Waters voters do in CA...

Why couldn't those people pick normal, sensible, reasonably intelligent, sane candidates?

I certainly understand why a wingnut like you would want a Barry Rubber Stamper to get re-elected, though...

Forum List

Back