Sharron Angle: "I'll answer those questions when I'm the Senator"

Please don't cry little girl. You took it seriously enough to spitefully neg rep me like a spoiled little brat. You just can't tell the truth no matter small the issue is. :eusa_liar:

We know, it all depends on what the meaning of "is," is. :rofl:

It appears that this 'truth' thing depends on your view point.

I negged you for your stupidity, I rarely neg for spite. In fact, there is only one poster that I neg for spite.... that is Rinata. It is not you.

Even now, you attribute emotions to me that I do not demonstrate. Note the fact that I don't use large font, lots of !!!!!!!!s or colors to make a point. I do it calmly and rationally. The evidence suggests that you are the one who's 'crying' over it. Rather than accept it was a misunderstanding, that it was other posters who claimed I said something I didn't and yet you attribute that accusation to me... all leads me to conclude that you're getting kind of hysterical and taking the whole thing far more seriously than I am.

And you know what.... I'm right about the tactics thing. And I think that's why you're so focused on crap like who said what and when.... because you know you can't argue me on the use of media tactics.

You're being a very whiny and rather pathetic person.
I only used ONE color, RED, and occasional large fonts to make it as difficult as possible for CON$ to play dumb, but they play dumb anyway. :cuckoo:

See, even now, you refuse to acknowledge that there is any other possible scenario. Rather than consider what I said and understand that it actually what happened, you maintain your stupid attitude.

You're an embarrassment to yourself. Seriously.

Keep pretending that you 'won' - cuz that's what's important, right? Ignore actual facts about the actual topic and just keep whining about who posted what and when. And make sure you use lots of big text, colors and a few !!!!!s to prove your point.

Idiot.

She got door-stepped. Door-stepping is a cheap stunt, designed to make the politician look bad. End of.

Just check the chronological order of the posts. Only AFTER I nailed her whining about Angle being the VICTIM of a "CHEAP STUNT" did she try to cover her butt.

I didn't 'try' to 'cover my butt'. I had credited people with the intellectual capacity to see what happened. In that, I admit, I was wrong. Some people are too stupid to understand the way the media operate without having it explained. I also apologize for using words of more than one syllable. My bad.
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

There is your first post in it's entirety. All there is is your petty whining about how poor Sharon Angle was the VICTIM of the evil media "door-steping" her.
....And, that was before they found-out about her preference for "goose-steppin'"!!!!!

:eek:

article00.jpg

"As the circular firing squad continues in the wake of Sharron Angle's loss to Harry Reid, the true dysfunction of what went on inside the GOP nominee's campaign continues to amaze. I have already posted elsewhere on this blog an astounding ad that some locals produced but never aired.

Late in the campaign, during a private meet and greet, Angle was asked about Social Security privatization. She had previously used Chile's Augusto Pinochet's experiment as an example, but had not used it since her staff shut her down. But that day, with no media there, saying her staff had warned her not to use it, she raised the Chile example again and added, "Sometimes dictators have good ideas." Her staff fretted the line would get out. It did not. Until now."

Forum List

Back