Sharron Angle: "I'll answer those questions when I'm the Senator"

Reality eludes you, Obama generally answers questions under 3 conditions 1) the interviewer has fed questions and are sucking up, 2) he has the answers fed to him by the teleprompter, 3) He sets up audiences that are loyal subjects and uses his tele-prompter.. otherwise he comes off looking like an idiot .. much like he did in that Republican caucus.

Actually, that's not true either. Sometimes the questions are given in advance. Often they will agree subjects, but not questions. You can usually tell with Obama - and pretty much any other politician, which method has been used. Because they will be much more concise with pre-prepared questions. No politician uses a teleprompter with tv interviews.

++++"Sometimes the questions are given in advance. Often they will agree subjects, but not questions"++++....

what?

It's standard practice. The politician's office will agree with the media outlets booking team (the media have a bunch of people whose job is to book people for programs, they are called 'bookers').

So, the booker contacts the office to agree a date and time. The interviewee may either:

a. ask to agree a list of questions.

b. agree topics to be covered.

If its questions, then the booker will liaise with the producers to agree a list of questions which is then sent to the guest for agreement. Once its agreed, the guest has time to prepare their answers.

If it is topics, then the guest will have his/her office research and work out potential questions and will agree a general answer to those questions.

In the main, the standard is to agree topics only.

Yeah, play that CON$ervative Perpetual VICTIM Card.
Doesn't sound like a victim to me.
Then you must be deaf. :cuckoo:

If you could, just for a few minutes, focus on what I am saying, instead of whining because you cannot cope with the fact that you can't counter what I'm saying, that would be helpful.

Now, consider it this way.

You are running as a candidate for Party X in Nevada. You're working 18/20 hours a day - sprinting from meeting to fundraiser, meeting with average Americans, supporters, potential supporters, reading up on the topics of the day, briefing staffers, rallying your troops, etc, etc etc.

Then, as your rushing from one place to another, some people with cameras and mikes run up to you and start asking you questions which you know cannot be answered with one sentence. You know how vital the media is, you also know that the media clip remarks (that means if you give them a 2 minute answer to a question, they will cut it down to 30 seconds to fit within their broadcast). Now, if you say the wrong thing, you know that you will be hung out to dry by said media. The best response is to not answer. How do you know that's the best response? Because you employ media experts to train you and advise you on how to react to situations. And this is one of those situation. And you stick to the playbook - and there is a playbook.

If the media would do their jobs properly, instead of deliberately setting up candidates to look stupid or dumb, or uninformed etc. then this situation would not arise.

This shit is not rocket science and it happens equally to both parties. All media outlets do it - because it makes for better ratings - and ratings are what matter - because good ratings mean better advertising rates. That is their bottom line.

There is no money in honesty. And that is why I do not trust the media.

Now, you may continue to whine about Angle but that just demonstrates that you would prefer the media spin to honesty and fact in the media. I find that disappointing.

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like a victim to me.
no, you are just pathetically stupid
she has clarified that to she doesn't like it when its done to ANYONE, dems included
but you are too fucking stupid to get it
its a STUNT
and O'Reilly's shows does it too many times
Only AFTER I nailed her playing the CON$ervative Perpetual VICTIM Card, so it was simply a CYA, with no credibility.

she has clarified that to she doesn't like it when its done to ANYONE, dems included
its a STUNT
Only AFTER I nailed her playing the CON$ervative Perpetual VICTIM Card, so it was simply a CYA, with no credibility.
bullshit
LOL you are a fucking clown, you didnt nail anyone

its a STUNT

You nailed me? In your own head, maybe. But, in reality, you just made a stupid remark because, rather than actually addressing what I said, you choose to make a trivial crack, which was not even based in reality. If you feel the need to have 'nailed' me, that's fine.

Your reality is yours. I'm good with that. I provide logical, rational, facts and you call it the Victim Card.... I think intelligent people will see who got 'nailed'. I, however, feel no need to 'nail' some anonymous poster on an internet forum. In fact, I find the whole idea of 'nailing' someone very funny.

its a STUNT
bullshit

Dive, it's ok. "Winning" an internet discussion is clearly really important to ed. Leave him to his version of reality. Anyone with a brain will see it differently, but I fear it may be too late for ed. His 'reality' is his own.

When you're winning and it's the two minute warning, you can play prevent defense, then take a knee.
.....And, we wouldn't want to interrupt Loopy Sharron's Marathon Training.
916.gif

:rolleyes:

its a STUNT
bullshit

Just check the chronological order of the posts. Only AFTER I nailed her whining about Angle being the VICTIM of a "CHEAP STUNT" did she try to cover her butt.

bullshit

Just check the chronological order of the posts. Only AFTER I nailed her whining about Angle being the VICTIM of a "CHEAP STUNT" did she try to cover her butt.

I didn't 'try' to 'cover my butt'. I had credited people with the intellectual capacity to see what happened. In that, I admit, I was wrong. Some people are too stupid to understand the way the media operate without having it explained. I also apologize for using words of more than one syllable. My bad.

It amazes me that the public lets the tea baggers get away with this. To openly refuse to talk to the press and still manage to get elected.

Never seen anything like it

Yup.. it reminds of Obama and his refusal to answer questions during the year long Obamacare debates. Oh ya sure, he had some questions fed to him but still.. Pathetic huh..

And not to mention his sealed school records and writings.

It amazes me that the public lets the tea baggers get away with this. To openly refuse to talk to the press and still manage to get elected.

Never seen anything like it

Yup.. it reminds of Obama and his refusal to answer questions during the year long Obamacare debates. Oh ya sure, he had some questions fed to him but still.. Pathetic huh..

And not to mention his sealed school records and writings.

Yea...and his birth certificate and how he scored on his drivers test

What is he trying to hide?

She got door-stepped. Door-stepping is a cheap stunt, designed to make the politician look bad. End of.

bullshit

I didn't 'try' to 'cover my butt'. I had credited people with the intellectual capacity to see what happened. In that, I admit, I was wrong. Some people are too stupid to understand the way the media operate without having it explained. I also apologize for using words of more than one syllable. My bad.
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

There is your first post in it's entirety. All there is is your petty whining about how poor Sharon Angle was the VICTIM of the evil media "door-steping" her. There is no mention of the media making a VICTIM of anyone else from the other Party. Anyone can go back to the first page and see just how dishonest you are.

You didn't feebly try to cover your CON$ervartive ass by bring up the other party until AFTER I pointed out you were playing the CON$ervative Perpetual VICTIM Card. Admit it. Grow up and stop stamping your feet in a spiteful childish tantrum.

Last edited:
She got door-stepped. Door-stepping is a cheap stunt, designed to make the politician look bad. End of.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

There is your first post in it's entirety. All there is is your petty whining about how poor Sharon Angle was the VICTIM of the evil media "door-steeping" her. There is no mention of the media making a VICTIM of anyone else from the other Party. Anyone can go back to the first page and see just how dishonest you are.

You didn't feebly try to cover your CON$ervartive ass by bring up the other party until AFTER I pointed out you were playing the CON$ervative Perpetual VICTIM Card. Admit it. Grow up and stop stamping your feet in a spiteful childish tantrum.

Wow, you do take this really seriously, huh? I guess 'winning' is really important to you. What you fail to understand is that I don't take it as seriously. I haven't once claimed that I explained my opinion within that post. Someone else said that. I hadn't even looked at what I said.

I haven't once claimed that Angle is a victim. I said she was on the receiving end of a media tactic. I have since clarified what that tactic is and why I dislike it.

This obsession about a perceived 'dishonesty' is really, really weird to me. If point scoring is important, you may have the point. To me, what is important is understanding.

Oh, and big fonts and capital letters are the internet equivalent to throwing your toys out of a play pen.

I will leave it to others to judge whether I was deliberately 'dishonest' or not. I suspect the opinions will break on party, except for a few intelligent ones on both sides.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

There is your first post in it's entirety. All there is is your petty whining about how poor Sharon Angle was the VICTIM of the evil media "door-steeping" her. There is no mention of the media making a VICTIM of anyone else from the other Party. Anyone can go back to the first page and see just how dishonest you are.

Wow, you do take this really seriously, huh? I guess 'winning' is really important to you. What you fail to understand is that I don't take it as seriously. I haven't once claimed that I explained my opinion within that post. Someone else said that. I hadn't even looked at what I said.

I haven't once claimed that Angle is a victim. I said she was on the receiving end of a media tactic. I have since clarified what that tactic is and why I dislike it.

This obsession about a perceived 'dishonesty' is really, really weird to me. If point scoring is important, you may have the point. To me, what is important is understanding.

Oh, and big fonts and capital letters are the internet equivalent to throwing your toys out of a play pen.

I will leave it to others to judge whether I was deliberately 'dishonest' or not. I suspect the opinions will break on party, except for a few intelligent ones on both sides.
Please don't cry little girl. You took it seriously enough to spitefully neg rep me like a spoiled little brat "throwing your toys out of a play pen." You just can't tell the truth no matter small the issue is. :eusa_liar:

We know, it all depends on what the meaning of "is," is. :rofl:

Last edited:
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Please don't cry little girl. You took it seriously enough to spitefully neg rep me like a spoiled little brat. You just can't tell the truth no matter small the issue is. :eusa_liar:

It appears that this 'truth' thing depends on your view point.

I negged you for your stupidity, I rarely neg for spite. In fact, there is only one poster that I neg for spite.... that is Rinata. It is not you.

Even now, you attribute emotions to me that I do not demonstrate. Note the fact that I don't use large font, lots of !!!!!!!!s or colors to make a point. I do it calmly and rationally. The evidence suggests that you are the one who's 'crying' over it. Rather than accept it was a misunderstanding, that it was other posters who claimed I said something I didn't and yet you attribute that accusation to me... all leads me to conclude that you're getting kind of hysterical and taking the whole thing far more seriously than I am.

And you know what.... I'm right about the tactics thing. And I think that's why you're so focused on crap like who said what and when.... because you know you can't argue me on the use of media tactics.

You're being a very whiny and rather pathetic person.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Please don't cry little girl. You took it seriously enough to spitefully neg rep me like a spoiled little brat "throwing your toys out of a play pen." You just can't tell the truth no matter small the issue is. :eusa_liar:

'Scuse me?

Originally Posted by California Girl

I think your problem is that she attacked the media. Your problem seems to be that she is correct.

As to the rest of your rhetoric? Your toys are making a mess of the floor. Clean it up.

Please don't cry little girl. You took it seriously enough to spitefully neg rep me like a spoiled little brat. You just can't tell the truth no matter small the issue is. :eusa_liar:

I negged you for your stupidity, I rarely neg for spite. In fact, there is only one poster that I neg for spite.... that is Rinata. It is not you.

Even now, you attribute emotions to me that I do not demonstrate. Note the fact that I don't use large font, lots of !!!!!!!!s or colors to make a point. I do it calmly and rationally. The evidence suggests that you are the one who's 'crying' over it. Rather than accept it was a misunderstanding, that it was other posters who claimed I said something I didn't and yet you attribute that accusation to me... all leads me to conclude that you're getting kind of hysterical and taking the whole thing far more seriously than I am.

And you know what.... I'm right about the tactics thing. And I think that's why you're so focused on crap like who said what and when.... because you know you can't argue me on the use of media tactics.

I only used ONE color, RED, and occasional large fonts to make it as difficult as possible for CON$ to play dumb, but they play dumb anyway. :cuckoo:

I only used ONE color, RED, and occasional large fonts to make it as difficult as possible for CON$ to play dumb, but they play dumb anyway. :cuckoo:
except its YOU that is dumb
and conservatives(that is how it is actually spelled dummy)dont play dumb anywhere near as well as you SHOW you are dumb

New Topics

Forum List

Back