Sharpton & Jackson are Punks

You see I once used the word Oreo to make High Gravity admitt what his standards are.

Now how does that compare to the decades long push by leader after leader of the republican party using race to win elections?

Oh I see Im a racist for using one word once.

Ok, care to apply that same standard to everyone or is that just for people you dont like?

A 1/2 white 1/2 black man dared to disagree with your OPINION on how things work in the black community, so you spewed your hate for his race for all to see.

You're no better than Tank, 52nd St, and the rest.

you're scum.

are there levels of racism?

Why do you not follow arround the much more prolific racists on this board and excoriate them?

Because they are almost all on the right and its OK with the right for the right to talk racist.

Oh I see Im a racist for using one word once.

Ok, care to apply that same standard to everyone or is that just for people you dont like?

A 1/2 white 1/2 black man dared to disagree with your OPINION on how things work in the black community, so you spewed your hate for his race for all to see.

You're no better than Tank, 52nd St, and the rest.

you're scum.

TM is not scum.

TM is the crap they scrape off the bottom of the beer barrel to make Vegemite.

You see I once used the word Oreo to make High Gravity admitt what his standards are.

Now how does that compare to the decades long push by leader after leader of the republican party using race to win elections?

Your selfishness is hijacking the thread and your horse is waiting for his daily hand job.
Looks like you have a decision to make. Better go jerk off your horse we don't want you in here.

you people have spent days defending the killing of a teenager because he was black.

Is that racism?

Al Shrapnel became famous for defending Twanna Brawley when the facts foiled her false allegations against police for 'rape':

Grand jury hearings

Under the authority of New York State Attorney General Robert Abrams, a grand jury was called to hear evidence. On October 6, 1988, the Abrams Grand Jury released its 170-page report concluding Brawley had not been abducted, assaulted, raped and sodomized, as had been claimed by Brawley and her advisers. The report further concluded that the "unsworn public allegations against Dutchess County Assistant District Attorney Steven Pagones" were false and had no basis in fact. To issue the report, the Grand Jury heard from 180 witnesses, saw 250 exhibits and recorded more than 6,000 pages of testimony.[17]
In the decision, the grand jury noted many problems with Brawley's story. Among these were that the rape kit results did not indicate sexual assault. Also, despite her claim of having been held captive for days, Brawley was not suffering from exposure, was well-nourished, and appeared to have brushed her teeth recently. Despite her clothing being charred, there were no burns on her body. Although a shoe she was wearing was cut through, Brawley had no injuries to her foot. The racial epithets written on her were upside down, which led to suspicion that Brawley had written the words. Testimony from her schoolmates indicated she had attended a local party during the time of her supposed abduction. One witness claimed to have observed Brawley's climbing into the garbage bag.[18] Brawley never testified.[19]
source

I grant you Al Shrapnel the yo-yo dieter has his charms, though. I'ts just that I can't think of any offhand. :rolleyes:

why does the black community refuse to vote republican in such large numbers?

Why hasn't MSNBC had anything to say about Sharpton's flight pattern and what he said along the stops.

?

Forum List

Back