Sharpton & Jackson are Punks

Sad that men such as those can have such popularity, isn't it?

Now ask yourself why that is.

are there levels of racism?

Why do you not follow arround the much more prolific racists on this board and excoriate them?

Because they are almost all on the right and its OK with the right for the right to talk racist.

Of course there are levels of racism. One of my best friend's is extremely racist. He also married a black puerto rican and they have a beautiful kid. I knew a roofer who would spout racist shit all the time..but he hired black people who treated better then all the employees of the other roofers in the area. My cousin who own a carpet business tells racist jokes in private but hires people of all colors.

Your problem is you judged someone..then used a highly racist term. Against a guy who is the product of a bi-racial marriage. And in most of your posts..you try to come off as better then everyone else. As if your truth is some how "elevated". You seldom admit fault..and only when you've been overwhelmingly found to be wrong. And in almost every post..you manage to piss almost everyone on the board off.

As the man said.

"Lighten up Francis".

Correction, she never admits fault and when she has overwhelmingly been found to be wrong, she just slinks off to another thread and does it all over again.

you really hate black people huh?

After what you called High_Gravity yesterday, you should not be saying anything about this, TM. :evil:

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH, outtda park!

images

Last edited:
are there levels of racism?

Why do you not follow arround the much more prolific racists on this board and excoriate them?

Because they are almost all on the right and its OK with the right for the right to talk racist.

Of course there are levels of racism. One of my best friend's is extremely racist. He also married a black puerto rican and they have a beautiful kid. I knew a roofer who would spout racist shit all the time..but he hired black people who treated better then all the employees of the other roofers in the area. My cousin who own a carpet business tells racist jokes in private but hires people of all colors.

Your problem is you judged someone..then used a highly racist term. Against a guy who is the product of a bi-racial marriage. And in most of your posts..you try to come off as better then everyone else. As if your truth is some how "elevated". You seldom admit fault..and only when you've been overwhelmingly found to be wrong. And in almost every post..you manage to piss almost everyone on the board off.

As the man said.

"Lighten up Francis".

Correction, she never admits fault and when she has overwhelmingly been found to be wrong, she just slinks off to another thread and does it all over again.

Incorrect..she has.

And very publically.

what the fuck?

Do you know why Tawana lied?
I do not deal in speculations of liars, ma'am.

So in other words you didnt and dont care about this 15 year old girl.
About as much as anyone of good sense cares about the poor little accusers at the Salem Witch Trials. A lie is a lie and it is nothing but a lie. Twanna's lie accused police falsely of raping her, and she told a witness she had lied. Even you are asking why Tawana lied. I don't need to know why she lied, she created a flummox of distrust among her protectors, and for that, she deserved no better than the Salem Witch Trial false accusers whose lies drew death sentences.

Is that what you want? Drummed up lies determining death sentences for people you have gut hatred for?

It seems so sometimes, if you had the capacity to put yourself in the place of the accused when it inconveniences you.

I do not deal in speculations of liars, ma'am.

So in other words you didnt and dont care about this 15 year old girl.
About as much as anyone of good sense cares about the poor little accusers at the Salem Witch Trials. A lie is a lie and it is nothing but a lie. Twanna's lie accused police falsely of raping her, and she told a witness she had lied. Even you are asking why Tawana lied. I don't need to know why she lied, she created a flummox of distrust among her protectors, and for that, she deserved no better than the Salem Witch Trial false accusers whose lies drew death sentences.

Is that what you want? Drummed up lies determining death sentences for people you have gut hatred for?

It seems so sometimes, if you had the capacity to put yourself in the place of the accused when it inconveniences you.

Our Becki, The voice of reason. Becki's a "10" and don't anybody forget it!
:)

The flag looks great Becki.

why does the right hate the leaders in black society?

Leaders? Jackson and Sharpton? They are race pimps and attention whores running a shakedown racket. Pull your head out of your ass.

Men like Colin Powell are leaders to be respected by all.

Powell was a conservative Right up until he endorsed Obama.. and why.... because he's black. Racism at its highest degree.

Forum List

Back