Sharpton & Jackson are Punks

Sharpton & Jackson are Punks
....And, Porky Limbaugh (spokesman for the GOP) is a.....​

....self-hating-Gay racist.

rushcigar-300x261.jpg

So.......?

:eusa_eh:

are there levels of racism?

Why do you not follow arround the much more prolific racists on this board and excoriate them?

Because they are almost all on the right and its OK with the right for the right to talk racist.

Of course there are levels of racism. One of my best friend's is extremely racist. He also married a black puerto rican and they have a beautiful kid. I knew a roofer who would spout racist shit all the time..but he hired black people who treated better then all the employees of the other roofers in the area. My cousin who own a carpet business tells racist jokes in private but hires people of all colors.

Your problem is you judged someone..then used a highly racist term. Against a guy who is the product of a bi-racial marriage. And in most of your posts..you try to come off as better then everyone else. As if your truth is some how "elevated". You seldom admit fault..and only when you've been overwhelmingly found to be wrong. And in almost every post..you manage to piss almost everyone on the board off.

As the man said.

"Lighten up Francis".

Look at the OP , its about hating black leaders
The evidence to date shows it's about leaders who act stupid and as racists because they see no one else except their own as ok for the big bucks it brings them. Staying at ritzy hotels, in the best rooms, and talking trash to support a lifestyle most of us will never know--in the face of facts, they stumble, because they hold race dearer than reality and the fact that human beings, regardless of color, are subject to error. :rolleyes:

Al Shrapnel became famous for defending Twanna Brawley when the facts foiled her false allegations against police for 'rape':

Grand jury hearings

Under the authority of New York State Attorney General Robert Abrams, a grand jury was called to hear evidence. On October 6, 1988, the Abrams Grand Jury released its 170-page report concluding Brawley had not been abducted, assaulted, raped and sodomized, as had been claimed by Brawley and her advisers. The report further concluded that the "unsworn public allegations against Dutchess County Assistant District Attorney Steven Pagones" were false and had no basis in fact. To issue the report, the Grand Jury heard from 180 witnesses, saw 250 exhibits and recorded more than 6,000 pages of testimony.[17]
In the decision, the grand jury noted many problems with Brawley's story. Among these were that the rape kit results did not indicate sexual assault. Also, despite her claim of having been held captive for days, Brawley was not suffering from exposure, was well-nourished, and appeared to have brushed her teeth recently. Despite her clothing being charred, there were no burns on her body. Although a shoe she was wearing was cut through, Brawley had no injuries to her foot. The racial epithets written on her were upside down, which led to suspicion that Brawley had written the words. Testimony from her schoolmates indicated she had attended a local party during the time of her supposed abduction. One witness claimed to have observed Brawley's climbing into the garbage bag.[18] Brawley never testified.[19]
source

I grant you Al Shrapnel the yo-yo dieter has his charms, though. I'ts just that I can't think of any offhand. :rolleyes:

MSNBC places Sharpton in Nut Jobs time slot, wow! Has nothing to say about his recent shout out. Asshole's, all of them.

Look at the OP , its about hating black leaders
The evidence to date shows it's about leaders who act stupid and as racists because they see no one else except their own as ok for the big bucks it brings them. Staying at ritzy hotels, in the best rooms, and talking trash to support a lifestyle most of us will never know--in the face of facts, they stumble, because they hold race dearer than reality and the fact that human beings, regardless of color, are subject to error. :rolleyes:

Sharpton keeps his people of color in place and helps guarantee the Dems those vote.
He's a traitor.

Sharpton is worse than Jackson and Jackson is one of the biggest antisemites out there!

That was true some years back..he was very radical. But he's changed a great deal since then. He's worked with both Ed Koch and George HW Bush on various issues.

I get the hate..he's said some terrible things. But I've watched him since Vieques..and he's grown a great deal.

While you are at it tell us why the nation knew the name of a 15 year old alleged victim?

You see I once used the word Oreo to make High Gravity admitt what his standards are.

Now how does that compare to the decades long push by leader after leader of the republican party using race to win elections?
You intimidated High Gravity with a racial epithet. That gives you zero, zip, nada moral authority to accuse other people of racism, madam.

Shame on you, naughty girl.

But for these three things, I know nothing about this case.

If Trayvon was white and the shooter was black, they shooter would likely be in prison right now.

Sharpton would likely exploit anything and everything for his own personal causes. He doesn't care about the truth of this case as much as he cares about raising awareness about racism. He is using this case like he used the Duke case. I think Sharpton is on the correct side this time, but I do not trust the motives of anyone who promotes national causes.

The folks attacking Sharpton would do so regardless if he was right or wrong. They wake up as opponents of the Left. They are not against Sharpton because of his skin color. They hate Clinton just as much as they hate Sharpton. It's not about racism. If the Left says anything, than they feel in their gut that it is a lie.

Last edited:
I've been to many cities this paste year. I see no evidence of racism.

Why does the mainstream media and the few continue to incite?

Racism was barely heard about before Obama was elected. Purple states my ass.

Listen up everybody. Don't put any stock in this crap. Racism isn't what they want it to be. Nobody gives a shit what color you are anymore.

Listen up everybody. Don't put any stock in this crap. Racism isn't what they want it to be. Nobody gives a shit what color you are anymore.

yeah just pretend it doesnt exsist.

idiot

yeah just pretend it doesnt exsist.

idiot

It exists, but not to the degree the left would like it to. It's all bullshit.

Forum List

Back