Sharks freeze and Niagra falls turns to ice in -37c tempatures colder than mars as America braces ..

Yeah...

... Granny wonderin' where all dat...

... global warmin' is now?
Well you see, Granny, the Earth actually has TWO halves. Amazing, isn't it? While the Northern half is experiencing winter, the Southern half is experiencing Summer.

I'm an OTR truck driver from south Louisiana. If temps go below 32 and there is a drop of moisture in the air they shut down schools for "ice" on the roadways. I slept at a truck stop in Columbus OH. I woke up to -6 temp. That's a very special kind of cold.
Naah...cold, but not that big a deal. My truck fired up like it was summer, even after cold-soaking for three days. I woke up to -8 this morning.

If the water is still liquid how are the sharks washing up on the beach frozen? Just wondering.

The US is colder than the surface of Mars and Niagara Falls has turned to ice as temperatures plummet to record-breaking lows — leading to frozen sharks washing up on the beach. It is set to be the coldest New Year in living memory as 220 million Americans wrap up to face lows of -37 degrees Celsius. The crippling cold has brought transit systems grinding to a halt in Boston while there were 30 crashes in one Michigan county alone on Friday morning due to treacherous icy roads. Fountains froze over in New............................
Sharks freeze and Niagara Falls turns to ICE in -37C temperatures colder than MARS as America braces for its chilliest New Year’s Eve in 50 years
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh that global warming is getting so bad, oh wait that is climate change .................Wonder what Al Gore will change it to this year or next year.
Global warming is real....Lmfao !

It was 75 in LA today.

tenor.gif

It would be much colder if it wasn't for global warming.
No moron. The weather would be less severe without climate change.

Learn something .... anything.

But that's what the climate crusader scientists say sweetie............but when 220 million people are needing nut sack warmers just to go start their cars in the morning, nobody is caring what the climate industry people are saying. Members of the religion don't even recognize that their thinking is fringe coastal elite crap embraced by very few!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Really.......if you are a skeptic, could you be laughing any harder than right now at the beginning of 2018? Cold as balls out in 90% of the nation and the story the other day about how global warming films were a massive flop in 2017!!:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

It would be much colder if it wasn't for global warming.
No moron. The weather would be less severe without climate change.

Learn something .... anything.

Let me get this straight.

We are seeing record cold temps because of global warming?

Or are you calling it "climate change" because it's not changing in the direction you liberal morons said it would?

The US is colder than the surface of Mars and Niagara Falls has turned to ice as temperatures plummet to record-breaking lows — leading to frozen sharks washing up on the beach. It is set to be the coldest New Year in living memory as 220 million Americans wrap up to face lows of -37 degrees Celsius. The crippling cold has brought transit systems grinding to a halt in Boston while there were 30 crashes in one Michigan county alone on Friday morning due to treacherous icy roads. Fountains froze over in New............................
Sharks freeze and Niagara Falls turns to ICE in -37C temperatures colder than MARS as America braces for its chilliest New Year’s Eve in 50 years
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh that global warming is getting so bad, oh wait that is climate change .................Wonder what Al Gore will change it to this year or next year.

Sorry, but the average temperature of Mars is -65° Celsius. That's -85°F. Only Antarctica has seem temps that cold or colder.

Forum List

Back