Shark found on New York subway

Nobody finds strange that a shark was found on the subway?

Nobody?:eusa_eh:

LOL! yes there is but ... it's true! :lol:

People are just too blase these days .... better a shark than a nuclear bomb I say. :eusa_whistle:

A shark going to a card game? LOL

ok :D

What bugs me about this is that after assurances from Bloomberg, everyone thought it was safe to ride the subway...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4]Jaws theme!! - YouTube[/ame]

Would be interesting to know what is Nanny Bloom going to come up with now after the shark thing..... Lord! I hate that Nanny!:lol:

Would be interesting to know what is Nanny Bloom going to come up with now after the shark thing..... Lord! I hate that Nanny!:lol:

Well didn't you know Bloomberg stated the shark could only have 16 ounces of water. Of course the poor shark died...

Shark found on New York subway

loan-shark-300x300.jpg

Not Vinnie?

Is that a shark in your subway, or are you just glad to see me?

Nobody finds strange that a shark was found on the subway?

Nobody?:eusa_eh:

if i would have to guess it was on someones dinner menu as shark fin soup. Live chickens are sold here, they are put in paper bags and people take them on public transportation. Every now an again....you can hear them and see the bag move....

so no, a shark does not surprise me one bit.

"It's hard to be surprised as there are always crazy things happening in this city, but even that was a bit much" said Isvett Verde, of Brooklyn, New York, who took a photo of the shark.

BBC News - Shark found on New York subway

I grew up near Ocean Beach in San Francisco. As kids we fished in the surf and off of Lands End (Dead Man's Rock and Camel Back Rock, generally) and catching bottom feeders was common. Leopard Sharks - usually two to three feet long - were the usual catch. More than once I remember keeping a shark this size alive and carrying it to the casting pool in Golden Gate Park.

The casting pool was for fresh water anglers to practice fly fishing and try to put their cast into a hoola hoopd floating in the water. We always put the fish into the pool and peddled away on our bikes. I've often wondered how the old timers reacted when seeing a shark in their pool.

1010 Wins "solved" the mystery.

It was found on Coney Island. Some people took it on the Subway. Apparently they decided to leave it there.

Forum List

Back