Share faith...lose your job

I've never seen that happen.

I have, however, seen repeatedly assholes who taunt Christians, then piss and moan when Christians answer back, and insist it's a violation of their pretend "rights" to be "harassed" about religion.

If you don't want to be "harassed" about religion, how about not bringing it up and asking insulting and pointed questions, then attacking the answers?

OF COURSE you'd never see that happen, dogma junkie. Shit, you wouldn't define such as harassment because of the saturated Christianity ANYWAY. This is why you silly fuckers are so easy to lampoon. You cry like a fucking martyr at any corner where you can't piss the name of jesus into the carpet and then act like its' no big deal when you have to climb onto a soapbox when someone is not interested in your dogma junkie bullshit.

You know, when you talk like that it just comes across as pure, irrational hatred, right? It doesn't even make sense, so you'll excuse me if I don't bother responding to the particulars of it.

nice dodge. I take it you'd rather bury yourself in dogmatic bullshit than address the carrot on the stick that your kind dangle in front of the poor, eh?

figures.

OF COURSE you'd never see that happen, dogma junkie. Shit, you wouldn't define such as harassment because of the saturated Christianity ANYWAY. This is why you silly fuckers are so easy to lampoon. You cry like a fucking martyr at any corner where you can't piss the name of jesus into the carpet and then act like its' no big deal when you have to climb onto a soapbox when someone is not interested in your dogma junkie bullshit.

You know, when you talk like that it just comes across as pure, irrational hatred, right? It doesn't even make sense, so you'll excuse me if I don't bother responding to the particulars of it.

I think he forgot his meds today.

Like I told your bitch ass in the other thread: feel free to block my posts. I won't lose an iota of sleep knowing that a nelly bitch like you won't grace your eyes with my words.

Like I told your bitch ass in the other thread: feel free to block my posts. I won't lose an iota of sleep knowing that a nelly bitch like you won't grace your eyes with my words.
You're too much fun to block...it's like watching a car crash, but every morning!

;)

Let me add something to that, since you're so dead set against any reference to religion at the workplace....the state depends HEAVILY on Christian organizations to provide food boxes and shelter to the people we have to turn away, or to people who won't have foodstamps or money coming in for a spell. We provide resource information and contact numbers for clients to get ahold of these groups, almost exclusively Christian organizations, at intake. I regularly refer sick people who need assistance to either travel to receive medical care (and aren't covered) or money to pay for that care, to churches. They're the only ones who step up to the plate for that sort of thing.

That's a damned dirty lie. I volenteered at the Jane Addams center in Chicago for 15 years, every third Sunday. We did fine without forcing mysticism on the sick. Forcing that crap on people who need a little help is just wrong.

For those who clearly do not know what a strawman is (you know who you are), a perfect example is that giant, steaming pile of shit in the op of this thread. Yeah, Christians are persecuted in this country for their faith! bwhahahahahahahahhaha! :rofl:

Funny shit I tell ya. Funny shit. :lol:

You're too much fun to block...it's like watching a car crash, but every morning!

;)

Given who is correct about the premise of the op I guess it's completely understandable why your rubber necked gaze causes you to ram into the ass end of Fail.

:thup:

Tell me, is it easier to cry about my tone than it is to prove me wrong?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
For those who clearly do not know what a strawman is (you know who you are), a perfect example is that giant, steaming pile of shit in the op of this thread. Yeah, Christians are persecuted in this country for their faith! bwhahahahahahahahhaha! :rofl:

Funny shit I tell ya. Funny shit. :lol:
Finally you showed up.

Strawman: The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position. This sort of "reasoning" has the following pattern:

1. Person A has position X.
2. Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X).
3. Person B attacks position Y.
4. Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed.

Here are the only points I've made:
If you were my employee and harassed the other employees over this or any subject I'd fire you, too.
As a private sector organization, you certainly could do that.

Personally, if I received no complaints from anyone, I would not do a thing to the employee as I would not want any possible EEO lawsuits on my hands. If I did receive complaints, I would talk to the employee and if that effected no change, I still would think long and hard about those EEO laws before firing anyone.

EEO laws are in place, so this OP seems rather like fear-mongering.

And a Christian wouldn't expect a Muslim to be fired over sharing their views.

This is exactly the shit that freedom of speech is supposed to prevent.

There is one flaw, freedom of speech is to prevent the government from restricting speech. While in a private business you actually do not have such a freedom. They can expel you just for saying a word they don't like.
They certainly can. But, this is a bit more shady as there are EEO laws to protect discrimination based on religion. So, a wise employer would weigh the risk of litigation, I would imagine.

Shogun is arguing with himself.

If anyone wished to argue with my points and on topic rather than on me, I am more than willing to discuss with them.

Otherwise, strawmen are boring as are off-topic ad hominems.

You know, in spite of him being a complete asshole about it, Shogut is right. Too bad he has to be a complete asshole about it though.

Newsflash: Shogun is ALWAYS an asshole

The only anomoly here is his being 100% correct.

Seing the reaction to this is rather telling, ironic and hilarious. :lol:

You know, in spite of him being a complete asshole about it, Shogut is right. Too bad he has to be a complete asshole about it though.

Not so. This is what Si Modo is referring to, the link ignored by Shogun.

EEOC: Title VII, Religious Discrimination

Employers must permit employees to engage in religious expression, unless the religious expression would impose an undue hardship on the employer. Generally, an employer may not place more restrictions on religious expression than on other forms of expression that have a comparable effect on workplace efficiency.

You can, and people have, successfully sued over suppressing religious expression in the workplace.

Last edited:

he is consistent, anyway.
Can you imagine him at a bar trying to pick someone up?

:rofl:

:rofl:

fat girl, You KNOW i'm the kind of guy you look out for when playing mother hen to your friends and their after hours options. You've seen my type pluck each of your galfriends from the protective feathers of your squawk circle time and again, mother hen. You don't get it because the charisma isn't directed at you and your waistline. Trust me, your gal friends do.

Not so. This is what Si Modo is referring to:

Employers must permit employees to engage in religious expression, unless the religious expression would impose an undue hardship on the employer. Generally, an employer may not place more restrictions on religious expression than on other forms of expression that have a comparable effect on workplace efficiency.

You can, and people have, successfully sued over suppressing religious expression in the workplace.
And, my point is that an employer would think long and hard about firing someone over this as they are not fans of getting into EEOC suits.

Unless someone can clearly prove an undue hardship on the other employees to justify that termination, the EEOC suit would be at a minimum a hassle and costly to the employer.

Not so. This is what Si Modo is referring to, the link ignored by Shogun.

If the other employees are annoyed at being preached at that places an undue hardship on the work place.

Forum List

Back