Share faith...lose your job

I remember when there was an occasional news story of someone complaining about a student handing out Christian tracts in school, and the ACLU was called in to make sure it did not happen again. ACLU won some and lost some.

It is an everyday event now, only the ACLU is not always in it because other organizations have jumped on the bandwagon.

When it happened before, it was usually about students, and now it is about anyone in the school, or even in public, doing anything religious (as long as it is Christian). It has come to a point when one person, can cause all others to be disallowed to do something religious (as long as it is Christian), just by complaining.

The bottom line is, I believe Christians are beginning to, for the first time ever in the US, be persecuted. They are losing their jobs, going to jail, in some cases getting injured by violence, and more.

I for one am a Christian who still loves the one who complains about everything a Christian does, but I am now getting a little ticked off at their power. I share my faith whenever and wherever I am led to do so. I have an awesome relationship with God, and He is like a ball of energy inside of me. I do work for the government, and God goes with me there. I work in the schools, and God goes with me there. If He has something to say, I experience an energy that I cannot explain, and I share.

I know America is falling into a moral quicksand. I know that I am putting myself in a place where I can lose a job or such. I know all of this, but my faith is my life. Shall I just die?

No, I believe God is alive and will be alive wherever He wants to, and I want to be there when He expresses Himself. I share with students and teachers experiences that I have each week as I walk with God. My life is full of awesome joys, some of which have to come after clouds go away. Some of my joy has to be experienced after crisis, but joy always comes. I cannot not share that joy, it is God's way of making all things work for good in my life. It is like "a cup that runneth over." I like that song that says, "I drink from the saucer now for my cup is running over.

I love God, and He demonstrated His love for me on a daily basis. How can I not live out the faith that is in me.

Now, Christians, I know many of you have the same experience. Stand up and proclaim it to the world, anytime and anywhere. Be the person God has called to you to be.

I believe true believers are starting to show up in America, in a way that will draw other believers out into the public with their faith. Remember Christians, it is about His life in us, not about us. Where God is, awesome things happen, and God is in us.

Don't do it as a form of revenge. Learn to do it as a lifestyle, spontaneous, and at the moving of the Holy Spirit in you. Let God have some space in your life to move around and express Himself. Watch out though, It will knock your socks off when He blasts into action in you spontaneously, and it shakes the world around you.

God bless you all.

I get so tired of the radical Christian agenda. Their "in your face" brand of mysticism is wearing awfully thin. The unasked for moralizing.

Their lame attempt at pushing their occult message in public schools and their attempt to indoctrinate children against parent’s wishes.

They have the nerve and gall to claim their supernatural spirit being sent hurricanes and terrorists to the US because of honest and patriotic American citizens who have done nothing wrong other than exist.

I'm tired the attempt to hamstring our children by claiming that the foundation science for biology, botany and physiology is a lie as well as geology, astronomy and many other sciences they feel don't support their occult text.

How long do they have to keep harming America, how long?

Leave it to a dogma junkie jesus addict to ignore the law for the sake of crying MARTYR.

:lol:
Leave it to an insane idiot to demonstrate their hallucinations of what is not reality.

You have issues, seriously - seek help for the safety of society.

I posted MY evidence, bitch. where is yours? You can talk about what you think is not reality all you want but, at the end of the day, your ass would be out of a job quicker than your can shed fake fucking martyr tears in the state of Missouri were you to choose proselytizing over working.

Feel free to provide evidence above and beyond hilarious little passive aggressive quips.

:thup:

I bet you won't. Both, because you are a spineless waste of flesh whose sole neuron escaped on your last tampon and because you clearly don't have the first fucking clue what you are talking about.

true story.

Well...I would let them harass you with readings from the Quron without penalty. :eusa_angel:

I'm sure you would. I have no doubt that you'd help fund them to blow as many christians up as they liked as well. :razz:

As long as they keep killing Christians and leave us atheists alone......:eusa_whistle:

Come to think about it, when are you Christians going to declare holy war on the muslims?? Oh--you already have...

No we haven't. Got a link to prove it?

The Muslims have declared holy war on Christians. We haven't reciprocated. Protecting yourself on a national level from terrorists is not declaring holy war.

Not only that, we continue to send in peaceful missionaries to work with the people who are terrorized by militant Muslims. And our missionaries get slaughtered, and nobody comes to their aid, nor do they defend t hemselves.

Leave it to a dogma junkie jesus addict to ignore the law for the sake of crying MARTYR.

:lol:
Leave it to an insane idiot to demonstrate their hallucinations of what is not reality.

I posted MY evidence, bitch. where is yours? You can talk about what you think is not reality all you want but, at the end of the day, your ass would be out of a job quicker than your can shed fake fucking martyr tears in the state of Missouri were you to choose proselytizing over working.

Feel free to provide evidence above and beyond hilarious little passive aggressive quips.

I bet you won't. Both, because you are a spineless waste of flesh whose sole neuron escaped on your last tampon and because you clearly don't have the first fucking clue what you are talking about.

true story.
You need to pay attention to what was said, then you wouldn't make such a fool of yourself.

The quality of your input is zero. You just get angry an rant on about your strawmen. Nothing worthwhile at all.

Get a grip, fool.

However, workers have the right to discuss their religion as they desire while on their breaks.

Handing out literature should be okayed with the boss first. Most places frown on it, many will let you put lit in the lunchroom though.

However, workers have the right to discuss their religion as they desire while on their breaks.

Handing out literature should be okayed with the boss first. Most places frown on it, many will let you put lit in the lunchroom though.
I had a boss that wouldn't let me perform voodoo sacrifices on my break in the lunch room.

True story.

Let me add something to that, since you're so dead set against any reference to religion at the workplace....the state depends HEAVILY on Christian organizations to provide food boxes and shelter to the people we have to turn away, or to people who won't have foodstamps or money coming in for a spell. We provide resource information and contact numbers for clients to get ahold of these groups, almost exclusively Christian organizations, at intake. I regularly refer sick people who need assistance to either travel to receive medical care (and aren't covered) or money to pay for that care, to churches. They're the only ones who step up to the plate for that sort of thing.

I had a boss that wouldn't let me perform voodoo sacrifices on my break in the lunch room.

True story.

We can always count on Ravi to come through with a boner.

Thanks, Ravi.

true story.
You need to pay attention to what was said, then you wouldn't make such a fool of yourself.

The quality of your input is zero. You just get angry an rant on about your strawmen. Nothing worthwhile at all.

Get a grip, fool.

Do you need a security blanket to go with that giant load of fail in your diaper, bitch? Again, I posted my evidence strait from the dept of labor. I know these rules because I work within them every day. You, however, are a silly, clueless **** whose sole thread input has become crying about mine. Suffice it to say, if you had evidence and FACTS like I do then you wouldn't be rendered down to the laughing stock you find yourself right now. This isn't a strawman; this is the facts behind federal labor laws regarding religion in the workplace. Believe me when I tell you that you were hired to work and not tell Susie in the cubicle next door about your faith in jesus. Employment is not a fucking social club. It's not a church service. Bringing up laws AS IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT just makes the shit in your diaper stink more while laying on the comedy gold THICK.

:rofl:

for 2x 15 minute breaks and one half an hour lunch you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesn't break policy. And, just so you know, harassing others by becoming a pest about your personal beliefs don't count.

I've never seen that happen.

I have, however, seen repeatedly assholes who taunt Christians, then piss and moan when Christians answer back, and insist it's a violation of their pretend "rights" to be "harassed" about religion.

If you don't want to be "harassed" about religion, how about not bringing it up and asking insulting and pointed questions, then attacking the answers?

Let me add something to that, since you're so dead set against any reference to religion at the workplace....the state depends HEAVILY on Christian organizations to provide food boxes and shelter to the people we have to turn away, or to people who won't have foodstamps or money coming in for a spell. We provide resource information and contact numbers for clients to get ahold of these groups, almost exclusively Christian organizations, at intake. I regularly refer sick people who need assistance to either travel to receive medical care (and aren't covered) or money to pay for that care, to churches. They're the only ones who step up to the plate for that sort of thing.

yea, for a price. Kinda sad that your faith is so dilapidated that you need to dangle food in front on the hungry just to fill the pews, eh?

I get hit up on a daily basis for charitable contributions to various and assorted state-sanctioned charities, btw. In person, and through multiple e-mails. Apparently that's A-Ok. They even have competitions and award prizes to people who contribute to these organizations.

I got 6 wonderful cookbooks for donating 30 dollars to a non-denominational food bank. I was hounded for MONTHS about it and finally caved. One of the ppl doing the hounding was my boss.

Do you need a security blanket to go with that giant load of fail in your diaper, bitch? Again, I posted my evidence strait from the dept of labor. I know these rules because I work within them every day. You, however, are a silly, clueless **** whose sole thread input has become crying about mine. Suffice it to say, if you had evidence and FACTS like I do then you wouldn't be rendered down to the laughing stock you find yourself right now. This isn't a strawman; this is the facts behind federal labor laws regarding religion in the workplace. Believe me when I tell you that you were hired to work and not tell Susie in the cubicle next door about your faith in jesus. Employment is not a fucking social club. It's not a church service. Bringing up laws AS IF YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT just makes the shit in your diaper stink more while laying on the comedy gold THICK.
Somebody has sand in his vagina...

:ahole-1:

yea, for a price. Kinda sad that your faith is so dilapidated that you need to dangle food in front on the hungry just to fill the pews, eh?

No, what's sad is that people think that the government works alone in feeding the hungry, and despite their dependence upon religious organizations to get the job done, people STILL bash the people who will chip in and provide this wonderful service on their own time, with their own money, and at the same time get bashed at work for doing it.

I have, however, seen repeatedly assholes who taunt Christians, then piss and moan when Christians answer back, and insist it's a violation of their pretend "rights" to be "harassed" about religion.

If you don't want to be "harassed" about religion, how about not bringing it up and asking insulting and pointed questions, then attacking the answers?

OF COURSE you'd never see that happen, dogma junkie. Shit, you wouldn't define such as harassment because of the saturated Christianity ANYWAY. This is why you silly fuckers are so easy to lampoon. You cry like a fucking martyr at any corner where you can't piss the name of jesus into the carpet and then act like its' no big deal when you have to climb onto a soapbox when someone is not interested in your dogma junkie bullshit.

And I've been to the food banks. There is no preaching there. Salvation Army and the Catholic Church are two big ones. The people, often drug addicted, drunk, just out of jail, or there with all their kids sign in, wait in the lobby, fill out the questionnaire stating what they will accept, and use a dolly to load up their car with the food they're provided with. Nobody asks them what religion they are, they aren't provided with religious materials, and nobody "prays" with them or asks them to come to church next Sunday.

OF COURSE you'd never see that happen, dogma junkie. Shit, you wouldn't define such as harassment because of the saturated Christianity ANYWAY. This is why you silly fuckers are so easy to lampoon. You cry like a fucking martyr at any corner where you can't piss the name of jesus into the carpet and then act like its' no big deal when you have to climb onto a soapbox when someone is not interested in your dogma junkie bullshit.

You know, when you talk like that it just comes across as pure, irrational hatred, right? It doesn't even make sense, so you'll excuse me if I don't bother responding to the particulars of it.

You know, when you talk like that it just comes across as pure, irrational hatred, right? It doesn't even make sense, so you'll excuse me if I don't bother responding to the particulars of it.

I think he forgot his meds today.

And I've been to the food banks. There is no preaching there. Salvation Army and the Catholic Church are two big ones. The people, often drug addicted, drunk, just out of jail, or there with all their kids sign in, wait in the lobby, fill out the questionnaire stating what they will accept, and use a dolly to load up their car with the food they're provided with. Nobody asks them what religion they are, they aren't provided with religious materials, and nobody "prays" with them or asks them to come to church next Sunday.

clearly, you speak for, and can testify to, every interaction between the needy and food banks throughout the united states.

Forum List

Back