Shannyn Moore: My Guns Are Less Regulated Than My Uterus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will rest when I can legally possess one of these without registration or a background check.

P1210164-900x600_1.jpg

Are you admitting you can't pass a background check?

Are you admitting you can't pass a background check?
I can pass even the most stringent background check.

I am standing up for those who can't pass a background check. I had a client who played a prank on an opposing high school when he was 18, but he was still in school. He was prosecuted and convicted of a bullshit felony for a simple, funny prank and has not voted or owned a firearm since. He's 49.

That is complete bullshit.

First of all, your premise Republicans desire no gun regulations is a FALSE. You're just filling up space, because it's slow day for Trump, as usual.

Second, liberals don't believe in personal responsibility. It's the guns fault, it's the governments fault, it's corporate fault, it's your parents fault, it's your teachers fault, it's your employer's fault. It's everyone else's fault but yours. The liberal elite understands this. They desire dumb sheep and dumb sheep they get.

Third, you ever heard of bombs OP? Middle east sure has. You figure taking legal guns away will reduce or increase the use of bombs? Use your declared critical thought.

And finally, you may desire a world were only the criminal owns a gun. I desire a world where we launch a legalized bullet right between their eyes.

First, guns are regulated. This despite the constitution denying the government power to do this.

Second, who the heck is regulating vaginas?

I mean if republicans are so concerned with loss of life, surely they wouid want laws that help to prevent gun violence. Do they really think the 2nd amendment trumps what a woman chooses to do with her own body?

Now I’m not saying that gun laws would have prevented the Vegas tragedy necessarily, but obviously that still means we can’t be defeatist pussies and not do SOMETHING about hoping to prevent future mass shootings. Gun control does work well in other countries. It doesn’t work here because any gun control law that is miraculously passed is watered down and useless.

My overall point is simple. Republicans are such douche bags for being nazis about abortion without having any sense of responsibility in trying to limit senseless gun violence. How do they not see this stupidity?

Why do Democrats want to regulate guns but not the violence from loony liberals.

Does anyone note that it is always the women that advocate being irresponsible after having spread their legs for any dick that will pay attention to them?

If a woman that chooses abortion wants to be treated decent, she shouldn't choose to kill what her choice to spread her legs produced. Why should murderers be treated decently?

Because no sensible person would punish a woman for having an abortion.

Even the bible doesn't call for that. And that is full of crazy laws about "morality".

So what you guys do is tapdance around the issue. That should be on the platform, "If elected, we will ban abortion, and then prosecute every woman who ever had one for first degree murder".

You know what I find really interesting? Every time there is a mass shooting, not only do the gun sales go up, but stock in gun manufacturers goes up as well.

Now think about this..................guns killed 59 people (so far), and injured over 400 in just one night, by just one shooter.

If any other industry killed 59 people and injured over 400 in just one day, by just one company (think food poisoning or air bags going off unintended), then the American people would be calling for the heads of the CEO's of that company because they killed people.

But nothing when guns are used for mass shootings. Why?

Probably because rational, thinking, people see an act of evil like this and realize, "I need to get a gun to protect myself and my family"

Most responsible people want to provide for their own safety, not deprive others of their rights and hope that the government will keep them safe

I mean if republicans are so concerned with loss of life, surely they wouid want laws that help to prevent gun violence. Do they really think the 2nd amendment trumps what a woman chooses to do with her own body?

Now I’m not saying that gun laws would have prevented the Vegas tragedy necessarily, but obviously that still means we can’t be defeatist pussies and not do SOMETHING about hoping to prevent future mass shootings. Gun control does work well in other countries. It doesn’t work here because any gun control law that is miraculously passed is watered down and useless.

My overall point is simple. Republicans are such douche bags for being nazis about abortion without having any sense of responsibility in trying to limit senseless gun violence. How do they not see this stupidity?
slow media trump day?

First, guns are regulated. This despite the constitution denying the government power to do this.

You can buy guns at any gun show. In both Nevada and Illinois. I know because I live in Illinois.

The GOP is getting rid of Planned parenthood to stop women from exercising their constitutional rights affirmed by the Supreme Court in Roe vs Wade.

Do catch up.

I have no idea how to "regulate a vagina" nor am I curious about something the left seems strangely familiar with. It's obvious though that guns are well regulated. If lefties were interested in "gun regulations" they would have called for Obama's impeachment and Holder's arrest after the ATF shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and hundreds of Mexicans were murdered and at least one American. We don't even know how many gun laws Paddock violated but it's clear that he used an automatic weapon which has been outlawed since the 30's.

You can buy guns at any gun show. In both Nevada and Illinois. I know because I live in Illinois.

The GOP is getting rid of Planned parenthood to stop women from exercising their constitutional rights affirmed by the Supreme Court in Roe vs Wade.

Do catch up.

How many children have you aborted so far?

Do catch up.

Doesn't change the fact that guns are regulated.

And the GOP can't get rid of planned parenthood. We can however not finance them with tax payer money. If you think planned parenthood is such a worthy cause donate your own money to it.

So please stop lying. Removing public funds from planned parenthood doesn't regulate vaginas in any way.

Do catch up.

The Supreme Court was wrong on Roe, just as it was on Dredd Scott, and their decision will eventually be overturned just as that one was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back