Shame on the TSA

August West

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2014
Maybe I`m wrong in bashing the TSA but someone should have cracked down on airport gun smugglers a long time ago. Writing them a ticket and allowing them to board their plane obviously isn`t a deterrent. They should be handcuffed and led away from the security check line so their friends can watch them on YouTube and Facebook and a minimum 10 year ban on gun ownership and placing them on the no-fly list should be mandatory. Is this a problem in any other country?

TSA officers didn’t have to do much sleuthing to nab this one. The gun fell to the floor when the man unzipped his laptop bag, the agency reported.

Officers grabbed it before turning it over to Allegheny County police
Gun grabbers!
the TSA didn’t say why the traveler was carrying it in his laptop bag. The most common reason given for those who are caught with a firearm is that they forgot they had it with them.
Works for me. What business is it of the TSA anyway? o_O

Maybe I`m wrong in bashing the TSA but someone should have cracked down on airport gun smugglers a long time ago. Writing them a ticket and allowing them to board their plane obviously isn`t a deterrent. They should be handcuffed and led away from the security check line so their friends can watch them on YouTube and Facebook and a minimum 10 year ban on gun ownership and placing them on the no-fly list should be mandatory. Is this a problem in any other country?

Too busy getting off on sexually-molesting passengers to worry about any actual hazards.

Can’t acces the link.

Hang ‘em for parking tickets & such eh?

For any others who may be curious:
360px-ColumbiaStahrArtwork.jpg

Forum List

Back