Shadow banning.

1654899755589.png

So I guess I need to go on someone else's computer and take a look to see if I'm just...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Is it mildly possible that certain members content is invisible to the general public without them knowing it ?

Just asking .

I realize that some of my rabbit holes are enticing ...... but just remember, and every 25 rabbit holes there's a snake pit.
That's called being part of "The Listless". You're just someone that isn't popular enough to garner any sort of attention. You're not a real Diamond member, or above, You don't pay the fees. You're just like me. So do what I do, and screw them! And make your own content. Anything that makes you happy. Be a wolf, not a sheep. The popular people are just circle-jerking, ankle-biting assholes. Be happy you're not popular.

Last edited:
That's called being part of "The Listless". You're just someone that isn't popular enough to garner any sort of attention. You're not a real Diamond member, or above, You don't pay the fees. You're just like me. So do what I do, and screw them! And make your own content. Anything that makes you happy. Be a wolf, not a sheep. The popular people are just circle-jerking, ankle-biting assholes. Be happy you're not popular.
It has nothing to do with my ego as much as just getting information out there to people. I feel an obligation to call out the lies most people buy into.

5th post
So apparently the mods are just shutting threads down now. Just because they don't like arguing about a word.

So here's a new word for us to argue about and get banned about. It's a dirty word in many languages... I'm going to keep it many lines away from me...

moist

That's way above me with a lot of graphics and space in between....

I didn't say that word... I swear... please don't ban me....

Is it mildly possible that certain members content is invisible to the general public without them knowing it ?

Just asking .

I realize that some of my rabbit holes are enticing ...... but just remember, in every 25 rabbit holes

there's a snake pit.

And it's not like I made up the term Shadow Banning because Google does it on a routine basis. And they get away with it because we have a politicized justice system.
Happens all the time. I'm shadow banned on both Fox, and NPR. Verified.

10th post
wtf is shadow banned? I seriously don't know!

Can't be too bad... Isn't it kinda like blocking someone? Like dingbat can never show up on my stuff anymore.

15th post

Forum List

Back