SF Mayor: 'There's More Feces ... Than I've Ever Seen'

The city is becoming a crime and disease ridden pit with no way out. As the mayor says, clean it up and an hour later the filth is back.

San Francisco was once my home. It was a beautiful, sparkling jewel known as Baghdad by the Bay.

At this point, it needs another 1906 fire to improve things.

The city is becoming a crime and disease ridden pit with no way out. As the mayor says, clean it up and an hour later the filth is back.

San Francisco was once my home. It was a beautiful, sparkling jewel known as Baghdad by the Bay.

Yep. Hippies took over in the 60's and it's been in a death spiral since.

Here in FL SF has always been known as Babylon with either Sodom or Gomorrah as runner up.

San Francisco is a literal shit hole
it's motto should be "SF, we're full of shit!"

This is also the city in which people cheer when an illegal gets acquitted for murdering a white American girl. I look at San Fuckcisco's fecal problem a little more philosophically: I think it's the city's true nature manifesting itself into a physical form.

Forum List

Back