Sexy Avatars

I think women using avatars picturing other women is kind of silly... considering I would probably like the real woman behind the fake avatar much better.

~Mark

You may be missing my point Mark. I am doing it for myself, not approval of others.

Ahhh, I see. Well....whatever floats your boat, LOL.

Mark

I think AquaAthena always has avatars that are tasteful, classy and yes.. sexy.. I like them..

My avatar is sexy as hell!!

Why? You dare to ask.....

Silly fools......

Napoleon Hill was a great man who positively impacted the minds and lives of millions. There ain't nothin' sexier than that!

Still don't get it????

The mind IS the most powerful sexual organ we have. WOOHOO!!!!

:lol: :clap2:

I always thought your avie was this guy:

479px-Harry-truman.jpg

Look closer. Totally different eyebrows...

Well lets pick on Gunny then... ah heck we can't, most everyones afraid of him..

Gunny's always been okay with me... I kinda like the Guy actually...

There's a difference between respect and fear. Y'ain't gotta be afraid of him. Unless you mess up his board. Then watch out. He'll hand you over to Dis. She likes new toys every once in a while. ;)

The key word there being "new". Not the damned chewed up, spit out, and broken ones he typically tries to hand off. He even tries to call it "2 toys" just because their heads been ripped from their body.:evil:

Well lets pick on Gunny then... ah heck we can't, most everyones afraid of him..

Gunny's always been okay with me... I kinda like the Guy actually...

There's a difference between respect and fear. Y'ain't gotta be afraid of him. Unless you mess up his board. Then watch out. He'll hand you over to Dis. She likes new toys every once in a while. ;)

The key word there being "new". Not the damned chewed up, spit out, and broken ones he typically tries to hand off. He even tries to call it "2 toys" just because their heads been ripped from their body.:evil:

Sheez.. All this needed was a maniacal laugh....:lol:

Last edited:

Sheez.. All this needed was a maniacal laugh....:lol:

:badgrin:

I use my avatar because I was raised to respect weapons and I actually kinda look like that avatar.I don't hide my pictures.. I've posted DOZENS here. I don't I have a problem with anyone using sexy avatars.. I like Athena's avatars.. I even write her and tell her which ones I like the best. :) I've used this same avatar for several years. It denotes who I am..

Forum List

Back