Sexy Avatars

Well lets pick on Gunny then... ah heck we can't, most everyones afraid of him..

Gunny's always been okay with me... I kinda like the Guy actually...

There's a difference between respect and fear. Y'ain't gotta be afraid of him. Unless you mess up his board. Then watch out. He'll hand you over to Dis. She likes new toys every once in a while. ;)

Well lets pick on Gunny then... ah heck we can't, most everyones afraid of him..

Gunny's always been okay with me... I kinda like the Guy actually...

There's a difference between respect and fear. Y'ain't gotta be afraid of him. Unless you mess up his board. Then watch out. He'll hand you over to Dis. She likes new toys every once in a while. ;)

I've been caught between those 2 ..a while back.. their both witty, funny and kinda brutal but I thought fair...You have to be on your toes or they'll squish ya...

Last edited:
My avatar is sexy as hell!!

Why? You dare to ask.....

Silly fools......

Napoleon Hill was a great man who positively impacted the minds and lives of millions. There ain't nothin' sexier than that!

Still don't get it????

The mind IS the most powerful sexual organ we have. WOOHOO!!!!

:lol: :clap2:

Silly fools......

Napoleon Hill was a great man who positively impacted the minds and lives of millions. There ain't nothin' sexier than that!

Still don't get it????

I always thought your avie was this guy:

479px-Harry-truman.jpg

Silly fools......

Still don't get it????

I always thought your avie was this guy:

479px-Harry-truman.jpg

Well, now you know!!

I think women using avatars picturing other women is kind of silly... considering I would probably like the real woman behind the fake avatar much better.

~Mark

You may be missing my point Mark. I am doing it for myself, not approval of others.

Ahhh, I see. Well....whatever floats your boat, LOL.

Mark

Forum List

Back