Sexuality

It is rape, if she's intoxicated.

yes... but we were not discussing this situation... with the addition of drugs or alcohol.

They are two separate topics.
I'm going to talk about both, Syrenn. That's what I do.

I know sky.... but you are confusing the two situation. And they are two completely different things.

I am not saying not to talk about them... i AM saying not to confuse the two.

Does this mean I need to carry a Breathalyzer before I allow her to gimme a blowjob ?
" Sorry hon, ya gotta blow this before you can blow that."

to me it means never pick up a chick in a bar.
Nor never allow youself to be picked up by one in a bar either.

Does this mean I need to carry a Breathalyzer before I allow her to gimme a blowjob ?

It means you must have consent. Period. I get the feeling having to have consent annoys you.

I've picked up plenty of women in bars and night clubs, you have to know whether the woman is completely hammered or not, if she is don't go home with her.

It means you must have consent. Period. I get the feeling having to have consent annoys you.

What i see him saying is not to EVER put yourself i a position where you can be accused of anything...

yes... but we were not discussing this situation... with the addition of drugs or alcohol.

They are two separate topics.

I know sky.... but you are confusing the two situation. And they are two completely different things.

I'm not confusing the issue. I am talking about two things. Sex and rape. They are different.

One is consenting and the other is not.

Nope but having to give her a field sobriety test before asking consent to avoid the possibility of life in jail does annoy me.
I am never pushy with women, you are just getting defensive over the double standard of the law.

And if a guy turns down a woman drunk or not you will likely never get another chance at her.
Women tend to get pissy about that.

Last edited:
I understand your line of thought, but I thought we got away from the "I was drunk" defense long ago.

The "defense" applies to the rapist, not to the victim.

If a woman is incapable of "consent" due to intoxication, then there is no consent. Under those circumstances, it is what it is and WHAT it is may be "rape."

And if the man is incapable of rational thought due to being drunk and the woman consents while also incapable of rational thought due to being drunk?

Yes I know the date rape law however it is a double standard law.

Getting drunk has many consequences and should never be a defense as it was an action of choice.

Some guys get drunk only to discover that alcohol doth increaseth the desire but decreaseth the performance.

If the man is incapable of rational thought, what does that have to do with anything?

His desire is still his desire. His hard-on is not dictated by the words "yes" or "no." But the woman's PERMISSION is governed by her conscious thought.

I'm not confusing the issue. I am talking about two things. Sex and rape. They are different.

OK... back track for clarity sky.

You, HG and I were discussing three ways... in a consensual setting. Different "terms" were brought up...and you tossed in that it was rape. Depending on the situation..it CAN be rape. We were not discussing that situation.

two different situations...two different topics.... IMO... two different threads of discussion.

Nope but having to give her a field sobriety test before asking consent to avoid the possibility of life in jail does annoy me.
I am never pushy with women, you are just getting defensive over the double standard of the law.

And if a guy turns down a woman drunk or not you will likely never get another chance at her.

It's not a double standard. Men who are raped under rohypnol will tell you that.

You seem to have a problem with having to ask a woman to have sex with you.

What i see him saying is not to EVER put yourself i a position where you can be accused of anything...

He's over reacting. The woman must give consent.

Is he? You said yourself...if a person is under the influence...that it can be called rape afterwords.... EVEN if it was "said" to be consensual.

He is being cautious.

You, HG and I were discussing three ways... in a consensual setting. Different "terms" were brought up...and you tossed in that it was rape. Depending on the situation..it CAN be rape. We were not discussing that situation.

two different situations...two different topics.... IMO... two different threads of discussion.

HG brought up "team tagging" aka "pulling a chain". I expressed that in my experience women who "pull a chain" have drugs or alcohol on board, when they do so. If the woman is drunk or stoned, the consent is questionable.

Last edited:

He's over reacting. The woman must give consent.

Is he? You said yourself...if a person is under the influence...that it can be called rape afterwords.... EVEN if it was "said" to be consensual.

He is being cautious.

He is whining about having to ask for consent.

The "defense" applies to the rapist, not to the victim.

If a woman is incapable of "consent" due to intoxication, then there is no consent. Under those circumstances, it is what it is and WHAT it is may be "rape."

And if the man is incapable of rational thought due to being drunk and the woman consents while also incapable of rational thought due to being drunk?

Yes I know the date rape law however it is a double standard law.

Getting drunk has many consequences and should never be a defense as it was an action of choice.

Some guys get drunk only to discover that alcohol doth increaseth the desire but decreaseth the performance.

If the man is incapable of rational thought, what does that have to do with anything?

His desire is still his desire. His hard-on is not dictated by the words "yes" or "no." But the woman's PERMISSION is governed by her conscious thought.

Thanks for "getting it". I hope USCitizen understands your reasoning. Maybe he'll take it from you.

HG brought up "team tagging" aka "pulling a chain". I expressed that in my experience women who "pull a chain" have drugs or alcohol on board, when they do so. If the woman is drunk or stoned, the consent is questionable.

Sky when couples go to swingers clubs, closed door parties and orgies there are plenty of women being taken by multiple partners, and they are not being raped.

Sky when couples go to swingers clubs, closed door parties and orgies there are plenty of women being taken by multiple partners, and they are not being raped.

Of course. These are not the women I know. I'm speaking from my experience, you speak from yours.

Last edited:

It's not a double standard. Men who are raped under rohypnol will tell you that.

You seem to have a problem with having to ask a woman to have sex with you.
We were talking of drunk a voluntary action, not rophyenol unless you knowingly take it.
See I believe in personal responisbility for ones actions and getting drunk usually can have unintended consequences, but a person chooses to get drunk.
So time to attack my male psyche?
Well have fun.

Last edited:

Of course. These are not the women I know. Maybe USCitizen should join one of these clubs.

Hell I want to join one of those clubs, but my girls not interested.:doubt:

Again... two separate situation. We were not discussing women who tag team or pull chain in any situation other then consensual.

Your throwing in that comment...turned a consensual situation into one that was not.

Forum List

Back