Sex, Violence and Hate: the Top 10 Most Disgusting Attacks on Conservative Women

I heard a disgusting remark by Beck about a womans miscarriage, made 20 years ago when he was a coke head shock jock.

Now he is a coke head shock pundit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrzRhIiLQ08]YouTube - Glenn Beck Meltdown Song - Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead[/ame]

Jane Fonda, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Madeline Albright, Nancy Pelosi etc....

Some pretty darn VISCIOUS attacks by the right on women of accomplishment on the left....

soooooooooooooo, on this one Chanel....I'd say...BWAHHHH! :lol: IT'S NOT FAIR, doesn't cut it!
Then let's see them for comparison.

Thanks in advance.

hanoi-jane-1.jpg

Jane Fonda, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Madeline Albright, Nancy Pelosi etc....

Some pretty darn VISCIOUS attacks by the right on women of accomplishment on the left....

soooooooooooooo, on this one Chanel....I'd say...BWAHHHH! :lol: IT'S NOT FAIR, doesn't cut it!

I hope the OP is not inferring that ONLY conservative women get attacked. :eusa_eh:

There have been countless, countless attacks from Rush/shawn/glen, about Hillary, Chelsea, Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Janet Reno, Jane Fonda etc etc etc...

Would you care to document at least one charge that Rush Limbaugh described, e.g. Michelle Obama as a bag of meat. Or that he referred to the size of her breasts.
You have made these statements before and been challenged on them. You have made numerous statesments and when called on to support them you disappear.

It is a lie. It is a lie intended to obfuscate the original post about the shabby treatment that left wing personalities give to right wing women. It would never be tolerated by anyone in the "feminst movement" if it had been said about anyone else.

Jane Fonda, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Madeline Albright etc....

You will never find anywhere near the level of rhetoric directed at women on the left as we have seen the other way.
And mom, he did it first just doesn't cut it after age 5.
Who would have thought you'd be in favor of objectifying and stereotyping women.

And you are a partisan liar.

No, that would be you.
But it will be easy enough for you prove this point. Please post examples of e.g. Rush Limbaugh referring to Michelle Obama's tits. Or Sean Hannity referring to Nancy Pelosi as a bag of meat. Or any conservative commentator referring to any liberal woman in terms demeaning to women.
You won't find any.
WHich makes you an uninformed shithead. Like there was any doubt.

I hope the OP is not inferring that ONLY conservative women get attacked. :eusa_eh:

Of course that is what he is inferring...

When liberal women are attacked it is justified

When conservative woment are attacked they are being picked on by the liberal mainstream media.

The fact is ladies that once you go into the public arena and start spouting your ideas, you are subject to attack....just like a man is

When conservative woment are attacked they are being picked on by the liberal mainstream media.

The fact is ladies that once you go into the public arena and start spouting your ideas, you are subject to attack....just like a man is

You are either really stupid and intentionally obtuse. Probably both.
Attacking someone's ideas is fair game. That's what this business is about.
Attacking someone for being female is not. Or for being black. Yet liberal commentators do it all the time and get away with it.

Attacking someone for being female is not. Or for being black. Yet liberal commentators do it all the time and get away with it.

:rofl:

what a wordsmith you are, rebbe.

Rabbi was circumcised too tight...it's cutting off the blood supply to his head.

To Liberals Conservatives are a threat. Therefore no rhetoric is out of bounds. Nothing said can be too bad, nothing can be really insulting because after all, it's true isn't it?
Not having a TV I am shocked at the language and terms used by TV commentators whenever I do come across a show.

To Conservatives Liberals are a threat. Therefore no rhetoric is out of bounds. Nothing said can be too bad, nothing can be really insulting because after all, it's true isn't it?
Not having a TV I am shocked at the language and terms used by TV commentators whenever I do come across a show.

I'd like to see you do as well at 4:30AM.
Asshole.

Jane Fonda, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Madeline Albright etc....

You will never find anywhere near the level of rhetoric directed at women on the left as we have seen the other way.
And mom, he did it first just doesn't cut it after age 5.
Who would have thought you'd be in favor of objectifying and stereotyping women.

bollocks, just pure bollocks.

And the funny is that the libs could easily refute the idea that only Liberal commentators engage in sexist behavior by posting examples of conservatives doing the same thing.
Yet nothing.
Crickets.

And the funny is that the libs could easily refute the idea that only Liberal commentators engage in sexist behavior by posting examples of conservatives doing the same thing.
Yet nothing.
Crickets.

I nominate you for the most blindly partisan hack on this board.

Yet nothing.
Crickets.

I nominate you for the most blindly partisan hack on this board.

You said something, hack?
Sorry your link to a Rush Limbaugh talking about Michellege Obama's breasts isn't showing up. Better reboot that.

Forum List

Back